Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Ron Perlman Talks Hellboy 3

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Ron Perlman Talks Hellboy 3 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Ron Perlman Talks Hellboy 3 - 1/7/2013 12:45:38 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
Yes please! - 1/7/2013 12:45:38 PM   
Silvio Mugabe

The cinematic interpretation of Hellboy has been my favourite film outing for any comic book character. While one cannot argue about the complexities and intelligence of some comic book franchises the majority of them are missing one thing that Hellboy always had - real heart. You always really cared about the characters, the prejudice that they suffered and the dry to slapstick humour. I would love to see closure to this franchise. Please Del Toro, one more film. You owe the fans!

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
RE: Yes please! - 1/7/2013 1:37:08 PM   
Dannybohy

Having never read a Hell-boy comics I thoroughly enjoyed both the Hell-boy movies!. I loved that creepy clockwork ninja guy from the first movie.
I would love to see another and I would love to see Del Toro tackle another comic/superhero! Daredevil perhaps :) !?

'Man of Steel!,Man of Shit!' -fairyprincess

(in reply to Silvio Mugabe)
Post #: 3
Why don't they ask the fans for the cash? - 1/7/2013 9:46:34 PM   
coomi77

I'd find the money to help fund it!!!! Do a run for it or something!!!!

Post #: 4
Don't bother - 1/7/2013 11:28:55 PM   
hi charlie

I love Perlman and Del Toro but I think they're wasting their talents on the Hellboy films the first one had some interesting imagery but other than that I found them ridiculous, clichéd, and boring Del Toro's best work seems to always come from the scripts he has generated entirely by himself.

Post #: 5
Why not? - 2/7/2013 10:31:55 AM   
a_man_and_his_monkey

Although I enjoyed both Hellboys, I thought they were waaayyyyy overrated. I put this down to the "Del Toro Effect". As much as I wouldn't mind seeing a 3rd I would hate the build up to it..."WOW! Del Toro is directing?! This is gonna be amazing!" etc so on and so forth.

Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Ron Perlman Talks Hellboy 3 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI