Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

How’s The Science Of World War Z?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> How’s The Science Of World War Z? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How’s The Science Of World War Z? - 28/6/2013 8:18:40 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
a little too convenient - 30/6/2013 1:41:41 PM   
findogask

Yes have to agree kinda went along for the ride, but did think " this is nice and convenient " way to wrap everything up neatly, just in case we don't get a sequel ( and I don't think they will)

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
Zombies Grow A Brain, Brad Grows An Expression. - 8/7/2013 1:30:15 PM   
BenTramer

If there's to be a sequel, then the zombies will have to catch-on to the trick of humans deliberately infecting themselves with other viruses or diseases as a ploy to avoid being attacked. Another thing that needs to change is Brad Pitt's odd blank expression all the way through the movie, even when he's cornered by a terrifying zombie that's glaring at him from behind glass - no reaction whatsoever.

Post #: 3
terrible - 9/7/2013 12:47:00 PM   
purplegnome

watched this last week loved the book, what a waste of time this film was hopefully the asylum and sci fi channel will do a cheap knock off that will be closer to the source material instead of the 150 million pile of crap that pitt and marc foster gave us.

Post #: 4
- 15/7/2013 3:29:17 PM   
Gouken

Speaking of science, the zombie/ant analogy doesn't work because the ants can form those pyramids because their mass is.. well.. hum.. less! 3 miligrams is the avg ant, against let's say 80 Kg for a human.
And an infection can only spread quickly via air hubs or other forms of mass transit if the incubation period is long enough for the infected people mingle amongst the uninfected. If you turned into a raving zombie in 12 seconds I don't think many planes would leave the ground under those circumstances.
I love the book (and the Survival Guide) I'm trying hard not to hate the film, as I haven't even seen it yet, but I'm failing. To try to enjoy it I'll have to pretend it's an unrelated Zombie film

Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> How’s The Science Of World War Z? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI