Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Exclusive: Rick Moranis On Ghostbusters 3

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Exclusive: Rick Moranis On Ghostbusters 3 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Exclusive: Rick Moranis On Ghostbusters 3 - 25/6/2013 10:51:23 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
Ah, Ghostbusters III ... - 25/6/2013 10:51:23 AM   
Mad Dog Tannen

... now there's a film that should never be made.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
It's been too long - 25/6/2013 11:22:19 AM   
DeadCell79

They've waited to long to make this movie. Not its been so long what ever idea they come up with will be not good enough or it's been done before.
Also will it be a proper part 3? Or will it be a part 3 where they pass on the torch to a new gen for a new ghostbusters franchise.?

I'm sure my kid will love it but for us original fans I think the time has passed.

Post #: 3
Wow, Moranis has aged well... - 25/6/2013 12:56:47 PM   
bosscoe

If that's a recent photo, the guy has aged very graciously. Less can be said for the likes of Murray and crew however. As for Ghostbusters 3. Yes the time has passed, they are all too old etcetera. But dammit, I'll still be there opening day. I say bring it on, I've had so much enjoyment from so many awful films, one more is not going to hurt. Hey, I even really enjoyed Man of Steel.

Post #: 4
fuckers like Lucas... - 25/6/2013 1:02:35 PM   
Samurai7

Thanks for taking another great original classic and taking a giant shit on it.

Post #: 5
Funky chicken picture hanging behind Rick! - 26/6/2013 9:10:07 AM   
darthmhall101

Post #: 6
RE: Ah, Ghostbusters III ... - 26/6/2013 11:59:38 AM   
DanTDavies

But Ghostbusters II was so awesome......

(in reply to Mad Dog Tannen)
Post #: 7
RE: Ah, Ghostbusters III ... - 26/6/2013 7:57:18 PM   
Cool Breeze

Will they please just follow Bill Murrays example and realise that FAR too much time has passed and that they are all far too old to be chasing ghosts now?

If there is to be a new Ghostbusters film thats fine, but just reboot it.

'' Iv played Oskar Schindler, Michael Collins, Rob Roy Mcgregor, even ZEUS for gods sake! No one is going to believe me to be a green grocer! ''

(in reply to DanTDavies)
Post #: 8
RE: Ah, Ghostbusters III ... - 26/6/2013 8:26:27 PM   
MonsterCat

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze

Will they please just follow Bill Murrays example and realise that FAR too much time has passed and that they are all far too old to be chasing ghosts now?

If there is to be a new Ghostbusters film thats fine, but just reboot it.

Yeah, who'd want to watch a bunch of old blokes running around and shooting at stu... Oh, wait a minute...

"I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you."

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to Cool Breeze)
Post #: 9
- 26/6/2013 9:18:38 PM   
Litshttam

For all intents and purposes, 2009's Ghostbusters: The Video Game IS Ghostbusters 3.

Personally, I'd rather they make a movie out of the cool 'Extreme Ghostbusters' cartoon from the late '90s...

Post #: 10
My make Ghostbusters 3 anyway? - 28/6/2013 10:19:44 AM   
Nicky C

All the effort Mr. Akroyd has put into mooting Ghostbusters 3 over the last few years could have been spent creating a new idea. I'd rather see a new idea from the people who brought me Ghostbusters than see a movie that people have to be publicly strong-armed into making. I mean, the second one's a piece of shit anyway! These old 'beloved' franchises never really stand up. You liked them when you were a kid because you were stupid and young and the Dark Knight hadn't been made yet. Besides, Ghostbusters 3 has already been made 3 times, as the Men in Black movies, so please, please let's drop it and talk about something else. Great to see Rick Moranis again though. He does look for his age. Bet he's happier than 99% of Hollywood.

Post #: 11
Ghostbusters 3 - 28/6/2013 10:36:24 PM   
VadersudeR

I would love to see all the old gang back with supercharged proton packs and covered in ectoplasmic residue!

Post #: 12
Without Bill Murray it will be like 'Crocodile Dundee i... - 28/6/2013 10:58:19 PM   
gingerchris

No Bill Murray.
No Point.

Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Exclusive: Rick Moranis On Ghostbusters 3 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI