Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Emotional Affairs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> RE: Emotional Affairs Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4] 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Emotional Affairs - 3/7/2013 7:18:15 PM   
Darth Marenghi

quote:

ORIGINAL: sanchia

I myself briefly dated a 24 year old when I was 36.

Invisible Text for SPOILERS: "color=#F1F1F1" Spoiler text "/color" , then change the quotation marks to square brackets.

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 91
RE: Emotional Affairs - 3/7/2013 10:21:54 PM   
sanchia

She was a bit grabby I will admit that.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Darth Marenghi)
Post #: 92
RE: Emotional Affairs - 3/7/2013 11:42:15 PM   
Ghidorah

quote:

The neighbour of a friend of mine had his 16 year old daughter date a 38 year old man and ended up pregnant by him. unsavory yes, illegal no (he wasn't her teacher etc. just some creep who hanged around with girls who were not even the age of majority). this is something which happens. Look at a lot of film stars who either date or marry women a lot younger (Clint Eastwood has a wife who was 31 when they married he was 56, George Clooney often dates women more than 20 years his junior, 51 year old Doug Hutchinson of Green mile fame married 16 year old Courtney Stodden in 2011). I myself briefly dated a 24 year old when I was 36.

At the end of the day Ghidorah this whole thing seems to be causing you a lot of pain and emotional distress and you need to find some way to deal with it because it is not going to get better if you hang onto that pain and keep poking at it to keep it raw. An easy thing to say I know but you appear to be suffering because of it and that is not a good thing.

I don't know where to start. In the past few hours I had been going over and over a series of events. The only conclusion I can come up with is she want my attention and played down her relationship to get it. Going through her twitter page is great because it's contridict some of the stuff she was telling me at the time. For example she knows I hardly used FB but I had sent her a message and asked her if she wants a few drink with me the next week. She told me she would be away to ****** and asked me how I was coping with an injury. According to her twitter page she didn't go away and was in her new place.

So in the morning I was devastated by what I had discovered. It really did torn me to pieces. However going over it all, it's clear she had been lying to me and using me. So now I'm very pissed off which to me is a better condition to handle. Now I need to decide to ask her what her game is or why we couldn't be simple friends? End of the day I still need to confront her and tell her why I want nothing to do with her.

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 93
RE: Emotional Affairs - 4/7/2013 2:07:14 AM   
paul_ie86

quote:

ORIGINAL: Darth Marenghi

quote:

I read more like this guy to me.

< Message edited by paul_ie86 -- 4/7/2013 2:08:01 AM >

My Group Project's facebook page. Please like

(in reply to Darth Marenghi)
Post #: 94
RE: Emotional Affairs - 4/7/2013 8:26:17 AM   
Sway

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ghidorah

He even went further and said he said he thought we having sex behind her boyfriend back.

I'll admit, I don't really know what's going on with your situation, I'm all rather confused by what you're telling us, but from an outside perspective I would say, if somebody or other people think you're having an affair with this woman, it is time to back right off. They have a partner. Doesn't matter what the situation is with them and their partner - they are with somebody else.

quote:

One poster said I may of fell in love with her and another said she may of fell in love with me.

I don't mean this to be horrible, as I know it's going to be rather blunt, but it sounds to me like you are looking for encouragement or confirmation from others of whatever you think is going on.

quote:

Her boyfriend has a 16 year old daughter?

Her boyfriend is older than I thought and must be in his forties. So I'm originally right I thought he was her dad and she was interested in me.

Late thirty man or older hitting on her when she was 18

When they split, he threatened to sell their dog.

They got their own place now and make it worst at that time she tried to become friends with me again.

When they were thinking of getting their own place together is when things became really intense for us.

Right now I'm emotionally torn to pieces and maybe it was a mistake not going for it. If only I had snopped around her earlier and gather the information. If only I had accepted her invites to spend time with each other outside work.

I'm kinda not sure what relevance any of that has to the situation.

From what I can tell, you like your co-worker who is in a relationship with somebody else. She is still with this person despite knowing you like her.

I don't know what else to say other than I'm sorry you have feelings towards somebody who isn't interested - I know how shitty that feels - but it sounds like you're making a situation out of something that isn't there.

"I am not in danger, Skyler. I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!"

(in reply to Ghidorah)
Post #: 95
RE: Emotional Affairs - 4/7/2013 8:37:23 AM   
scarface666brooksy!!

I don't know if this is on-topic or not but I have a question for everyone.

I once was involved with a girl, and after a long period of "Should I tell her I'm interested in a relationship or shouldn't I", in all my infinite wisdom, I told her when we were very very drunk. She didn't give me a clear answer, went off and had "relations" with my best friend. They later dated which put me in a very dark angry place filled with much alcohol and Radiohead but fuck I was 17 what do you expect? I later found out she was interested in me as well for a time, but had been an item with my friend for awhile as well, which everyone but me apparently knew.

The question is: Was I right to get very very angry with my friend and consider cutting ties with him? Was I also right to nearly cut the girl out of my life forever.

I'm still best friends with him by the way. As much as I hated him for it, he's a very very good friend of mine and my life would be a lot duller without that crazy bastard in it.

My Aussie Film Thread - Film #7 - Patrick (1978)

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 96
RE: Emotional Affairs - 4/7/2013 8:40:40 AM   
sanchia

quote:

ORIGINAL: paul_ie86

quote:

ORIGINAL: Darth Marenghi

quote:

I read more like this guy to me.

i am from the Norwich area.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to paul_ie86)
Post #: 97
RE: Emotional Affairs - 4/7/2013 8:45:48 AM   
Rebenectomy

quote:

The problem is she made moves on me after the 40 year old started fucking her. We became friends, we clicked and got on very well. She wants me around STILL.

I'm sorry, but this kind of terminology in this context is disgusting. He's fucking her? He's her boyfriend, I think it's highly likely they're are fucking each other, unless you're trying to imply that he's somehow coerced or forced her into a relationship. And when you say made moves on you, are you talking about a clear sexual advances, or more of this 'emotional affair' stuff that seems to be an excuse to demonize for wanting to maintain a friendship outside of her romantic relationship?

And if she's willing to lie to you about being away to avoid going out for a drink, back off. Stop being so vulgar about a women you claim to have feelings for and casting aspersions on her existing relationship. And please, for the love of god, stop trying to make this out to be her fault, it's creepy beyond measure.

Body Hair Beautiful: An Armpits for August Special
http://www.lipstogetherandblow.com/2013/07/body-beautiful.html

(in reply to Ghidorah)
Post #: 98
RE: Emotional Affairs - 4/7/2013 8:53:16 AM   
Chief

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rebenectomy

quote:

The problem is she made moves on me after the 40 year old started fucking her. We became friends, we clicked and got on very well. She wants me around STILL.

I'm sorry, but this kind of terminology in this context is disgusting. He's fucking her? He's her boyfriend, I think it's highly likely they're are fucking each other, unless you're trying to imply that he's somehow coerced or forced her into a relationship. And when you say made moves on you, are you talking about a clear sexual advances, or more of this 'emotional affair' stuff that seems to be an excuse to demonize for wanting to maintain a friendship outside of her romantic relationship?

And if she's willing to lie to you about being away to avoid going out for a drink, back off. Stop being so vulgar about a women you claim to have feelings for and casting aspersions on her existing relationship. And please, for the love of god, stop trying to make this out to be her fault, it's creepy beyond measure.

(in reply to Rebenectomy)
Post #: 99
RE: Emotional Affairs - 4/7/2013 7:56:14 PM   
Ghidorah

quote:

quote:

I'm sorry if you find my distress 'alarming.' Please consider the facts I'm NOT telling every single events and how she played down her relationship during our chats and our friendship when he was present. There I thought our friendship crossed the line when actual fact she wanted more attention from me. As for the lie, which one? End of the day she liked me being around and exploited it.

Finally if she wants to become a racist chav then she can go ahead.

Post #: 100
RE: Emotional Affairs - 4/7/2013 8:24:39 PM   
sanchia

It sounds like you have come to a decision regarding this thing in that it appears you don't really want anything to do with her any more. I tend to believe this probably is the best approach in the circumstances from how you have described them. You may have to work with her but can start to withdraw from the situation on a personal level.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Ghidorah)
Post #: 101
RE: Emotional Affairs - 4/7/2013 9:49:08 PM   
Mister Coe

quote:

quote:

quote:

I'm sorry if you find my distress 'alarming.' Please consider the facts I'm NOT telling every single events and how she played down her relationship during our chats and our friendship when he was present. There I thought our friendship crossed the line when actual fact she wanted more attention from me. As for the lie, which one? End of the day she liked me being around and exploited it.

Mate, I know exactly where you're coming from, I've been there more than once, but it's time to back off.

It sounds like you've been in a 'Tim-and-Dawn-from-THE OFFICE' thing and you got the ending of series 2 whilst you were hoping for the end of the Christmas special...

(apologies if you never saw THE OFFICE, that probably won't make much sense, but anyway...)

Here's the deal... women love attention. The nice guy who makes her laugh and, when she's feeling a bit down, gives her crumbs of comfort, will always have that attention paid back. It doesn't mean she's 'interested'. What she has with her chosen partner does not impact on whatever the two of you share. We've all seen that girl, the one who is attractive and intelligent, yet still dates a guy who is, quite frankly, an utter bellend. It doesn't matter... that's the relationship she chose. You need to respect that, hard though it is.

I'm gonna flip this around... a couple of years back, a co-worker had a bit of a crush on me. I'm not boasting, God knows I'm nothing special, but that's the way it was. She was a really good friend, but I didn't feel the same way. And it was utterly awful. She just kept escalating the come-ons until the point where people around us were cringing. I couldn't think of anything to say that wouldn't hurt her, which I would have done anything to avoid. Maybe your friend is in the same position?

You've mentioned having it out with her and you said it a very angry way... I implore you not to go down that road. You obviously have feelings for this person and it sounds like she has some liking for you... you can be her friend or you can be the bitter, nasty person who got all twisted because she didn't want to get in your bed. You HAVE been expressing your feelings about her partner in terms of the f-word... as it's been said before, that's creepy. And the 'racist chav' bit? Woah, that really tips the scales...

Mate, I know EXACTLY what you're going through, I've been there, in fact I'm going through something a bit similar right now, but I've got the life experience and foresight to handle it properly. PLEASE let it go, mate. Don't go ten years down the line, think fondly of that person and have her last memory of you as being a wanker who got all arsey because he couldn't get a shag.

Hope you sort it out, mate.

Say what now?

(in reply to Ghidorah)
Post #: 102
RE: Emotional Affairs - 5/7/2013 2:31:39 PM   
Olaf

Men love attention too yo.

I tried to groan, Help! Help! But the tone that came out was that of polite conversation.

Empire Top 100 Albums Poll 2013: CLICK HERE

(in reply to Mister Coe)
Post #: 103
RE: Emotional Affairs - 5/7/2013 3:07:27 PM   
Your Funny Uncle

quote:

Why do you think she might want to become a racist chav?

If she's making racist remarks then I think it's pretty clear that firstly you're not friends and secondly she doesn't like you.

Empires Top 100 Movie Characters of All Time! - VOTE NOW by clicking HERE

(in reply to Ghidorah)
Post #: 104
RE: Emotional Affairs - 5/7/2013 8:25:42 PM   
Ghidorah

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mister Coe

quote:

quote:

quote:

Mate, I know exactly where you're coming from, I've been there more than once, but it's time to back off.

It sounds like you've been in a 'Tim-and-Dawn-from-THE OFFICE' thing and you got the ending of series 2 whilst you were hoping for the end of the Christmas special...

(apologies if you never saw THE OFFICE, that probably won't make much sense, but anyway...)

Here's the deal... women love attention. The nice guy who makes her laugh and, when she's feeling a bit down, gives her crumbs of comfort, will always have that attention paid back. It doesn't mean she's 'interested'. What she has with her chosen partner does not impact on whatever the two of you share. We've all seen that girl, the one who is attractive and intelligent, yet still dates a guy who is, quite frankly, an utter bellend. It doesn't matter... that's the relationship she chose. You need to respect that, hard though it is.

I'm gonna flip this around... a couple of years back, a co-worker had a bit of a crush on me. I'm not boasting, God knows I'm nothing special, but that's the way it was. She was a really good friend, but I didn't feel the same way. And it was utterly awful. She just kept escalating the come-ons until the point where people around us were cringing. I couldn't think of anything to say that wouldn't hurt her, which I would have done anything to avoid. Maybe your friend is in the same position?

You've mentioned having it out with her and you said it a very angry way... I implore you not to go down that road. You obviously have feelings for this person and it sounds like she has some liking for you... you can be her friend or you can be the bitter, nasty person who got all twisted because she didn't want to get in your bed. You HAVE been expressing your feelings about her partner in terms of the f-word... as it's been said before, that's creepy. And the 'racist chav' bit? Woah, that really tips the scales...

Mate, I know EXACTLY what you're going through, I've been there, in fact I'm going through something a bit similar right now, but I've got the life experience and foresight to handle it properly. PLEASE let it go, mate. Don't go ten years down the line, think fondly of that person and have her last memory of you as being a wanker who got all arsey because he couldn't get a shag.

Hope you sort it out, mate.

I had sent her a strong worded message about my concerns and asked her to leave me alone. In my opinion I wouldn't count it as losing my cool, but I did express how annoyed I was. Over a month later we discussed the matter and she denied there anything going on. I wasn't pushy with the questions but her body language, happiness and her poor answers gave it away.

I was going to have a word with her today but decided not to in the last minute. Ambushing her wouldn't be a nice thing to do and an extra few days cool down could do me some good. I need to discuss the matter with her properly and asked her why she abused my trust. However the problem is work had noticed my dropped in my performance and wants me to come clean why I'm more edgy than usual.

< Message edited by Ghidorah -- 5/7/2013 8:26:38 PM >

(in reply to Mister Coe)
Post #: 105
RE: Emotional Affairs - 5/7/2013 8:45:09 PM   
Ghidorah

quote:

ORIGINAL: Your Funny Uncle

quote:

Why do you think she might want to become a racist chav?

If she's making racist remarks then I think it's pretty clear that firstly you're not friends and secondly she doesn't like you.

On her social media pages she is very supportive of both the BNP and EDL. Is she being influenced by someone or are these views her own? Her boyfriend doesn't appear to be very liberal.

The thing about emotional affairs, the affair partner is usually complete opposite to the original partner.

(in reply to Your Funny Uncle)
Post #: 106
RE: Emotional Affairs - 5/7/2013 10:02:02 PM   
horribleives

I'm struggling to work out why you give two shits about this lass, to be honest. Obviously none of us know her but if she is as manipulative and apparently racist as you say, then there's two more reasons (as well as the fact that she's already spoken for and your fondness of her appears to be bordering on infatuation) why you should keep well away.

www.hollywoodunbound.co.uk - some nonsense about alien film directors and musclebound man-children.

(in reply to Ghidorah)
Post #: 107
RE: Emotional Affairs - 5/7/2013 10:15:53 PM   
steffols

quote:

I had sent her a strong worded message about my concerns and asked her to leave me alone. In my opinion I wouldn't count it as losing my cool, but I did express how annoyed I was. Over a month later we discussed the matter and she denied there anything going on. I wasn't pushy with the questions but her body language, happiness and her poor answers gave it away.

I was going to have a word with her today but decided not to in the last minute. Ambushing her wouldn't be a nice thing to do and an extra few days cool down could do me some good. I need to discuss the matter with her properly and asked her why she abused my trust. However the problem is work had noticed my dropped in my performance and wants me to come clean why I'm more edgy than usual.

I think this might be a key to your problem. I've read for about 3 months in the mammoth threads how you have stopped this relationship, yet here we are and you are still talking about it. You are sending her crazy mixed signals. Telling her to leave you alone one minute, then talking to her the next.

It's midnight in Manhattan, this is no time to get cute, it's a mad dog's promenade,
So walk tall, or baby don't walk at all.

(in reply to Ghidorah)
Post #: 108
RE: Emotional Affairs - 6/7/2013 8:20:27 PM   
Valanya

I'm going to stick up for Ghidora a bit in the sense that I do think emotional affairs are a real thing - mostly because I suppose I was sort of in one for a year. My best friend started dating a guy when we were about 17, and I got to know him really well. Cut a long story short, we fell for each other but didn't really do anything about it because he still loved her. For months we took every opportunity to hang out and confided everything to each other (far more than either of us ever talked to his girlfriend about) and, as I see it now, were essentially in a non-physical relationship. Eventually it got the better of us and we did cheat on her... but we're still together five years later so it all worked out Incidentally, she's been with another guy for a couple of years and has a two year old daughter with him, so I'm not actually a horrible person and didn't ruin her life

Having said that... would I class our attachment prior to getting physical an 'emotional affair' if the relationship hadn't progressed? I don't know if I would; I certainly didn't think I was doing anything wrong at the time and I still don't think it was 'wrong' per se - but I wouldn't be too happy if I found out my partner was having a similar relationship with someone else, either.

However, if it hadn't worked out and he'd decided to stay with his girlfriend, none of it would have been his 'fault'. I would have been a bit hurt, but no one gets turned down without feeling a bit hurt. I do think that our situation was very different to the one you're going through Ghidora (I get the impression that you feel she mostly leaned on you for emotional support, whereas in our case it was more an emotional intimacy) so obviously I'm not trying to compare. But it seems to me that, as others have said, I think the best thing you can do is just try to forget her; getting angry doesn't do either of you any good in the long term and it just makes things drag on. Obviously it must be really hard, because if you had real feelings for this girl then it takes time to get over them - but you're probably best to step away with dignity.

What came first, the music or the misery?

(in reply to steffols)
Post #: 109
RE: Emotional Affairs - 7/7/2013 12:51:20 AM   
MonsterCat

Whenever someone uses this bullshit term again, I will drop kick a kitten of a bridge.

Think of the kittens, people.

"I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you."

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to Valanya)
Post #: 110
RE: Emotional Affairs - 7/7/2013 1:01:49 AM   
rawlinson

Anyone else get the feeling this thread is going to end up part of a court case?

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 111
RE: Emotional Affairs - 7/7/2013 1:28:55 AM   
Hood_Man

quote:

ORIGINAL: rawlinson

Anyone else get the feeling this thread is going to end up part of a court case?

In that case I'd like to add that MonsterCat touched me in places I didn't know I had.

And he touched them good

[EDIT]

Over and over, this way and that, back and forth... mmm...

Then he called me Shirley by mistake and broke my heart.

At least I think he was calling me Shirley, we had just watched Airplane together.

< Message edited by Hood_Man -- 7/7/2013 1:29:50 AM >

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 112
RE: Emotional Affairs - 7/7/2013 1:08:11 PM   
Ghidorah

quote:

ORIGINAL: Valanya

I'm going to stick up for Ghidora a bit in the sense that I do think emotional affairs are a real thing - mostly because I suppose I was sort of in one for a year. My best friend started dating a guy when we were about 17, and I got to know him really well. Cut a long story short, we fell for each other but didn't really do anything about it because he still loved her. For months we took every opportunity to hang out and confided everything to each other (far more than either of us ever talked to his girlfriend about) and, as I see it now, were essentially in a non-physical relationship. Eventually it got the better of us and we did cheat on her... but we're still together five years later so it all worked out Incidentally, she's been with another guy for a couple of years and has a two year old daughter with him, so I'm not actually a horrible person and didn't ruin her life

Having said that... would I class our attachment prior to getting physical an 'emotional affair' if the relationship hadn't progressed? I don't know if I would; I certainly didn't think I was doing anything wrong at the time and I still don't think it was 'wrong' per se - but I wouldn't be too happy if I found out my partner was having a similar relationship with someone else, either.

However, if it hadn't worked out and he'd decided to stay with his girlfriend, none of it would have been his 'fault'. I would have been a bit hurt, but no one gets turned down without feeling a bit hurt. I do think that our situation was very different to the one you're going through Ghidora (I get the impression that you feel she mostly leaned on you for emotional support, whereas in our case it was more an emotional intimacy) so obviously I'm not trying to compare. But it seems to me that, as others have said, I think the best thing you can do is just try to forget her; getting angry doesn't do either of you any good in the long term and it just makes things drag on. Obviously it must be really hard, because if you had real feelings for this girl then it takes time to get over them - but you're probably best to step away with dignity.

Our friendship never started off as an emotional infedility and this is why I'm having problems letting go. We clicked when we first got to know each other and got along well since. It was only in 2012 when our friendship crossed the line and I did enjoy the attention. So some of the blame need to be leveled at my feet for not re enforcing the barriers.
There may of been emotional intimacy in our friendship at first but like you said Valanya, she used our friendship to help support her relationship with her 40 something man. What used to be our friendship is dead and there is nothing left to save in her current situation.

(in reply to Valanya)
Post #: 113
RE: Emotional Affairs - 7/7/2013 1:26:40 PM   
MonsterCat

quote:

Our friendship never started off as an emotional infedility

"I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you."

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to Ghidorah)
Post #: 114
RE: Emotional Affairs - 7/7/2013 1:31:45 PM   
Ghidorah

quote:

Only if her boyfriend successfully lands a hit. The last time he missed during a packed shop and his stares aren't working.

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 115
RE: Emotional Affairs - 7/7/2013 1:37:54 PM   
superdan

quote:

quote:

Only if her boyfriend successfully lands a hit. The last time he missed during a packed shop and his stares aren't working.

Lands a hit on you? Or her? Either way, I'd definitely stay out of getting yourself involved in that particular relationship.

(in reply to Ghidorah)
Post #: 116
RE: Emotional Affairs - 7/7/2013 6:57:01 PM   
Rebenectomy

Just to clarify Ghidorah, has there actually been a clear verbal admittance from this girl that she is attracted to you and wanted more than friendship, like in the case of Valanya?

Body Hair Beautiful: An Armpits for August Special
http://www.lipstogetherandblow.com/2013/07/body-beautiful.html

(in reply to superdan)
Post #: 117
RE: Emotional Affairs - 7/7/2013 7:51:57 PM   
Mister Coe

Can I just say that regardless of what you think about G, it sounds like someone is in a bit of a bad way right now and even though you might not agree with what he's saying, sarcastic comments and photographs aren't helping?

I've already expressed how I think he's going down a bad path and done my best to divert that... some positivity, guys? We've all said bad shit when we were feeling emotionally awful.

Say what now?

Post #: 118
RE: Emotional Affairs - 7/7/2013 8:07:47 PM   
Darth Marenghi

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mister Coe

Can I just say that regardless of what you think about G, it sounds like someone is in a bit of a bad way right now and even though you might not agree with what he's saying, sarcastic comments and photographs aren't helping?

It's the Empire way, Coe. This place is all about the tough love.

Invisible Text for SPOILERS: "color=#F1F1F1" Spoiler text "/color" , then change the quotation marks to square brackets.

(in reply to Mister Coe)
Post #: 119
RE: Emotional Affairs - 7/7/2013 8:08:22 PM   
sanchia

I agree completely with you Mister Coe. I think he really needs to pull away from the whole thing as it is not doing him any good and is not going anywhere in any constructive ort beneficial thing. It is an easier thing to say than do but it reads like it is becoming a destructive force in his life.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Mister Coe)
Post #: 120
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4] 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> RE: Emotional Affairs Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4] 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News|Empire Blog|Movie Reviews|Future Films|Features|Video Interviews|Image Gallery|Competitions|Forum|Magazine|Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI