Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Shailene Woodley's Mary Jane Watson Not Appearing In The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Shailene Woodley's Mary Jane Watson Not Appearing In The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Shailene Woodley's Mary Jane Watson Not Appearing In Th... - 20/6/2013 10:45:22 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
- 20/6/2013 10:45:22 AM   
sifter132

Didn't see anything special about the 'AMAZING' spiderman vs Tobey Maguire/Sam Raimi version. The Garfield & Stone scenes in particular were SO cheesy and lame...needed a bucket...

The fact they are locked in to making 4 of these already smacks of desperation by Sony, and stupidity by Joe Average film-goer.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
- 20/6/2013 10:47:32 AM   
shadozfest

Sounds like they might be finding it hard to juggle all of the new characters they're introducing. Hopefully dealing with it like this early on will avoid mistakes made in Raimi's last wed slinger gig.

Post #: 3
- 20/6/2013 10:57:14 AM   
mafiaduck

"Scenes with Stone and Garfield were cheesy and lamey"

Um, hi there... you must be new, let me introduce you to Spider-Man.

OF COURSE THEY'RE CHEESY! He's a nervous kid who can't handle himself in conversations with people he finds attractive. They captured that, and the humour elements of Spidey, far better in the new films than they did in the Raimi trilogy

Post #: 4
RE: Shailene Woodley's Mary Jane Watson Not Appearing I... - 20/6/2013 11:37:35 AM   
a_man_and_his_monkey

In my humble opinion, the Raimi trilogy was cack. I thought the Amazing Spider-Man was better than any of those 3. Not a perfect movie by any stretch of the imagination but I thought it got all the characters spot on. And if you-know-what happens to you-know-who as is rumoured, maybe streamlining the story isn't the worst idea in the world. Hopeful.

Ernest Hemingway once wrote, "The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part.

Post #: 5
RE: Shailene Woodley's Mary Jane Watson Not Appearing I... - 20/6/2013 1:02:17 PM   
Cool Breeze

Now all they have to do is edit Andrew Garfield and his ridiculous hair out of the film..

'' Iv played Oskar Schindler, Michael Collins, Rob Roy Mcgregor, even ZEUS for gods sake! No one is going to believe me to be a green grocer! ''

(in reply to a_man_and_his_monkey)
Post #: 6
- 20/6/2013 3:55:20 PM   
Gazzabrook

I agree ASM may not be perfect as superhero films go but its a hell of a lot better than them old ones with that guy I can't even remember, Garfield and Stone were perfect, I'm guessing these haters have never read a comic in the life or watched the 90's cartoon in which is just cheese fess (I mean is that not what people love about Spiderman that he doesn't take himself serious)
However back to the news, I'm glad M.J is left out and glad to here they are developing the Peter/Gwen story line as we all know what happens to that (if not I tell you what its big)

Post #: 7
- 20/6/2013 7:24:42 PM   
eliza111

If you think Christopher`s story is super,, three weeks-ago my son in law basically brought home $5146 putting in 40 hours a month from there house and there best friend's step-aunt`s neighbour has been doing this for six months and easily made over $5146 parttime from there mac. the advice on this web-site, w­w­w.K­E­P­2.c­o­m

Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Shailene Woodley's Mary Jane Watson Not Appearing In The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI