Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Latest Still From X-Men: Days Of Future Past Online

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Latest Still From X-Men: Days Of Future Past Online Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Latest Still From X-Men: Days Of Future Past Online - 4/6/2013 10:37:46 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
- 4/6/2013 10:37:46 AM   
BenTramer

"He shows us everything but tells us nothin'." The Nixon still is clearly Tricky Dicky's attempt to end the feud between Patrick Stewart and James Corden via a time wormhole...or something.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
I don't like all this exposure... - 4/6/2013 2:14:30 PM   
Nicky C

It's too much. This is another movie that I'm now going to have to completely ignore until it comes out lest I work out the plot ... again. Sorry summer blockbusters, but you ain't exactly Agatha Christie these days. Yeah, I'm looking at you Star Trek!

Post #: 3
RE: - 4/6/2013 3:56:19 PM   
Garth_Marenghi

Ben, that feud ended long ago! Corden in fact welcomed Sir Patrick to Twitter and told all his followers that "he's lovely."

Mick Shrimpton: As long as there's, you know, sex and drugs, I can do without the rock and roll.

(in reply to BenTramer)
Post #: 4
RE: Latest Still From X-Men: Days Of Future Past Online - 4/6/2013 7:07:52 PM   
bydabeachman

I just saw an on set photo of Peter Dinklage and I must say he is looking as groovy as ever! I am loving the costume design on this set so far, I know many more incantations of the character will happen before the end, so much more for us to enjoy! I feel that the cast is going to be out of this world and not to mention completely erasing X-Men 3, thank you thank you! I feel they have an actual X-men film in the works here, I am getting excited.

Take the time to say your mind.

Sign Twirlers

Post #: 5
President Logan - 5/6/2013 12:34:53 AM   
TPM007

I'm calling it now! Mystery Nixon is Gregory Itzin! (Hey that rhymes!) Gotta be!

Post #: 6
Over-exposure - 5/6/2013 12:35:26 AM   
Normal Control

Fuck this over-exposure. Just make the fucking thing, do it well, then tell me when it comes out. This drip-feed shit is totally putting me off.

Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Latest Still From X-Men: Days Of Future Past Online Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI