Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: surprisingly decent

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> RE: surprisingly decent Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: surprisingly decent - 23/6/2013 11:25:18 PM   
Hood_Man

This seems to explain the Matthew Foxx business (apologies if you guys have already read this).

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=82090

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 31
RE: surprisingly decent - 23/6/2013 11:53:42 PM   
Whistler

I kind of enjoyed it in spite of itself. As an adaptation of the book it's lousy, and I'm really not a fan of the super-fast, CGI zombie, but I can't deny it's quite entertaining.

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 32
RE: surprisingly decent - 23/6/2013 11:54:49 PM   
demoncleaner

It's a bit far-fetched isn't it. I mean the undead I can totally believe in, but the US and Israel heeding the UN? That's snickersome. (Just a wee bit of Sunday night satire for you there).

Seriously though I think Empire's 3 stars is accurate. Good set-pieces but it doesn't aim for a tone or a distinct atmosphere that I think is so important in yer normal zombie apocalypse film. I understand it's not a horror but I think the material provides oodles of license to be a bit more lurid in the execution. Neither Forster nor the script have a willingness to exploit the audience in a way I find fun in Romero's Zombie films and even the remake of Dawn (which I am an ardent fan of). But I understand it's not "that kind of zombie movie". It's essentially a disaster movie. 28 Days Later might be a post-disaster movie, but this is very much within the disaster genre. As such the major set-pieces are scary because they really tap a universal angst concerning civilisation's collapse being just a moustache hair away, and I think you get this here with the annihilation of major cities in nought to ten minutes. From everyday normal to absolute boogaloo in ten minutes.

But I also think that with banal characterisations and an outwardly irritating family as the hero's raison d'etre we essentially have peril without dread. Those set-pieces I've referred to quite a bit already are also difficult to enjoy fully when they frequently seem to arise out of thundering face-palm incompetence from the characters. I thought of the Navy Seals who died because of Pitt and his missus, and probably just from the guy being there. Which seemed a bit of an ineffectual return for the losses incurred. "Yeah I couldn't take your call because I was in the middle of something....yeah, because of you you fucking wench!"

I don't want to start any national argy bargy (because I'm sure it's true of any provincial town in Britain or Ireland) but there was a Welsh village depicted and I honestly couldn't tell if it was devastated by a zombie holocaust or not.

3/5

< Message edited by demoncleaner -- 23/6/2013 11:58:08 PM >

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 33
RE: surprisingly decent - 24/6/2013 1:18:56 AM   
Private Hudson

I actually quite enjoyed it. Even better as one of the crowd who went tonight was actually IN the movie (an extra in Philadelphia!).

I read that alternative ending and thought that would be rubbish. I think it worked fine. I thought it was going to be pants due to the massive budget and Marc Foster being in charge (QoS is surely the worst Bond movie ever) but it was exciting and interesting.

Okay so we never got to find out more about how it really started, but perhaps there will be more exposition and back story in the sequel as it is apparently doing quite well over in the USA.

Watch my spoof movie of FULL METAL JACKET here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCGRWVvM-Zo&feature=plcp&context=C31ca298UDOEgsToPDskJ4_UorjolrWTaxEGMj5GO0

(in reply to demoncleaner)
Post #: 34
RE: surprisingly decent - 24/6/2013 7:37:54 AM   
jonson

Quite an epic moment in the Jonson household as my entire family had our first zombie film cinema visit. A proud moment for me indeed, I can't wait to make them trawl through all the Romero films now

Actually I was expecting an absolute stinker but was relatively surprised. I love the book, adore it in fact, but had happily accepted it would play no part in the film at all. Some great action, despite the fact I've seen the trailer 30 times, the initial outbreak with Pitt and family trying to escape Philadelphia is still very chilling. The set pieces in the middle of the film are very well done, I do prefer slow zombies (I thought they were a LOT scarier in the labs at the end) but the shear numbers and speed at which they attack is quite ferocious. And I quite enjoyed how they reanimated, pretty freaky really, and the teeth chattering very reminiscent of Hellraiser.
I'd have to reiterate what people have said about David Morse. Apart from the fact he'd had his teeth pulled out (I liked his quip about how Korea (I think) were so organised they removed the teeth of 24 million people in 24 hours) it seemed an odd scenario with him, almost like they have left shit loads on the editing floor (which I think they clearly have) which you got throughout the film.

An enjoyable 7/10 for me. the wife said 5/10 (I don't think Brad Putt took his top off) the youngest daughter had her eyes shut for most of the time, my eldest gave it a resounding 8/10, because she likes zombies (but hasn't nearly seen enough to compare with the best - it won't take long )

I've got all the Barbie ones!!!

Yeah but you're old. Really old. Old. Old. Old. Old.

(in reply to Private Hudson)
Post #: 35
Brad Pitt acts like he's just on a bad vacation. - 24/6/2013 4:21:40 PM   
bleedingcritic

When I saw the trailer for this film I was excited, it went straight to the top of my radar of must see films. All the marketing hit the right tone, as expected the Trailer gave too much away and that's unfortunately the norm these days. You can watch me talk about Trailers on my you tube channel. I watched the 3D version just now, and to be honest 3D can make some of the action scenes blurry, I noticed the same when I watched another 3D film just 6 days ago. The film 3D prints seems slightly darker. In future I'll stick to 2D, they have not perfected the 3D yet, it's just a gimmick, unless you can watch all 3D films in an IMAX Cinema.

Today was the second time I went to the cinema in one week and on both occasions I had to correct someone texting on a bright smart phone. Cinema's offer subtitled film screening times for those that have difficulty hearing, so why can't they offer a special screening for those of us that can cope by not eating or snacking for 120 minutes and can actually survive being unavailable until the curtains close. That would cure bleeding cinema rage which I suffer from and no medication can dilute my intolerance for inconsiderate individuals.

I like the film score for WORLD WAR Z (2013) and some of the big action sequences that you've witnessed in the Trailer are stunning on the big screen. The actual zombie effects are seen it all before, however, one particular sleeping zombie moment is really good. There's a few great jump out of your seat moments. Two stand out locations are set in a medical facility, which reminded me a little of the early Resident Evil games. The other good moment is on a plane. I would have preferred the action not to start so early on because it would have been interesting to understand how humans came to be zombies. (go to part 2)....

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 36
Part 2 of bleedingcritic's review: - 24/6/2013 4:23:08 PM   
bleedingcritic

...Brad Pitt has his on screen family complete with whimpering wife and very irritating children, yes all of them. Lesson one. Ditch the family, it's too predictable, or if you insist - have them all killed within the first 20 minutes. This would have given this experience a sense of the serious. Whenever a Hollywood star is cast in a story like this, the starring actor always has their family that they are trying to save, or trying to find. For example it was done before by Tom Cruise in War of the Worlds (2005) The other familiar plot is when the main character is trying to get a definitive cure, like in the brilliant I am Legend (2007). Whoever wrote the screen play for World War Z should never work again, the script is terrible, you just wait until you listen to a doctors speech on a plane, then you'll hang your head in embarrassement.

The problems don't end there I'm afraid. During the early stages of production, if I was invited to be on board I would have started the ball rolling with this. 'They've made zombies move fast in 28 Days Later, they made them pretty scary in I am Legend which created a fantastic sense of dread. With World War Z what can we do to bring something that will blow people away...?' What this film does achieve is a sense of scale, the tidal wave of zombies crushing and killing everything in its path. (go to PART 3)

< Message edited by bleedingcritic -- 24/6/2013 4:24:08 PM >

Post #: 37
Part 3 of bleedingcritic's review: - 24/6/2013 4:25:37 PM   
bleedingcritic

...But that's the only positive thing about this film.

Brad Pitt is perfect financial bait to get a project like this off the ground and he's also one of its producers. I so wanted this to work and even Brad Pitt fans are going to be disappointed. Some of you may remember a sketch many years ago where an impersonation was made of the actor Charles Bronson, the impression demonstrated Charles being angry, sad and in love...and the funniest thing was that the impersonators face never changed. You guessed it, Brad was like that in this film, he acts like he's just on a really bad vacation. He's not horrified that zombies are on a global war path. He just wants to look cool, no character and no passion.

The gore and blood is diluted to get a wider certificate and this is not the epic clever horror film I hoped for. If you like your scares gentle and have no interest in being emotionally involved with a film experience, then this is for you. Although I feel cheated by what World War Z's Trailer promised, I'm not ashamed to disclose that I feel far superior than all the creatives involved. This is the kind of production you would see if Simon Cowell was in charge of what films he thinks you'd like. World War X, It's a no from me.

bleedingcritic

< Message edited by elab49 -- 25/6/2013 8:39:05 AM >

Post #: 38
RE: Part 3 of bleedingcritic's review: - 24/6/2013 6:32:07 PM   
Ghidorah

Is World War Z the first major blockbuster to take the Zombie genre into a realistic tone? It pretend to but sadly this is more farfetch than Versus.

The film is about Americans unaware there is a Zombie virus spreading through Asia in the past ten days. Somehow the Zombies managed to reached all corners of America and started spreading like crazy. The problem is this Zombie virus is nothing like we seen before. The zombie bites the victim once and move onto the next target. The victim has a minor wound but quickly dies within ten seconds and come back as a zombie. So the question is how the zombies able to reach all over America when the transformation happens so quickly and transports wouldn't be an option to them?

Brad Pitt is sent to South Korea along with a doctor and some delta forces. Some reason the delta force soldiers believed they don't need silencers when pretty much everyone in South Korea are Zombies. Also Brad Pitt fails to turn off his mobile phone. Frankly the characters are more stupid than the ones in Zombie Land. At least the later film has an excuse because it's a comedy and you don't see them accidently banging into everything. You have to give them further credit for not shooting themselves too.

The action is all over the place when it comes to editing. Not hard to expect from the director of Quantom of Solace. It would be nice to follow the characters or zombies during the many action sequences. Instead we get random screenshots shoved into our faces when we try to make out what going on.

The zombies are questionable because they are able to build zombie structures but can't open a door or unlock seat belts. Then we have the plane crash. The plane is heading towards Cardiff airport and crashed before landing. Somehow the plane doesn't crashed into the Bristol channel, outside Bristol or in Bridgend. The plane crashed in very hilly terrain that means mid Wales but it look like Scotland to me. Bit of an overshoot there

Overall if you looking for a zombie film where the main character happily to leave his weapon behind in a zombie infested area just to get cornered or play a loud radio in a zombie run building. Then World War Z is a movie for you with these cheap jumps and no tension except at the very beginning. This film is mildly entertaining if you stop thinking why the characters are trying to get themselves accidently killed.

(in reply to bleedingcritic)
Post #: 39
Oh dear. - 24/6/2013 7:55:50 PM   
TheMightyBlackout

For an action film, it's not too bad; but for a zombie film it's pretty damned poor. And since it's not called 'World War "A"', but 'World War "Z"'? Well…

More reviews and rambling like that ^^^ at: >>>WorldOfBlackout.co.uk <<<

Post #: 40
RE: Oh dear. - 24/6/2013 10:27:00 PM   
Private Hudson

Pretty harsh crowd on here tonight. A bit like the old days at the Glasgow Empire!

I thought it was good. Enjoyable, and so what if there wasn't a lot of gore. Gore doesn't make a good film. Hopefully the sequel will tell us more about how it all came to be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCGRWVvM-Zo&feature=plcp&context=C31ca298UDOEgsToPDskJ4_UorjolrWTaxEGMj5GO0

(in reply to TheMightyBlackout)
Post #: 41
Studio film making of the very worst kind - 25/6/2013 3:11:24 AM   
blindlemonpie

Lets take a popular novel with a big following and ditch everything that made that book so interesting, add some big star appeal (Brad Pitt sleepwalks through this), take out any gore, blood, frightening moments, so we can get as many popcorn munchers on seats as possible, put together a string of generic action sequences and voila. My hatred for this holds no bounds.

It's not a zombie movie, it's not a horror movie....... It's a piece of putrid dumb action filth that Hollywood shat into the cinemas.

Post #: 42
DECENT Zombie film!!! - 25/6/2013 6:41:49 PM   
Ramone87

A thrilling epic zombie adaptation!!!

The movie starts off normal enough, family man and UN Worker Gerry Lane (Brad Pitt) is on day out with the kids and wife Karen (Enos) and then abruptly and suddenly in Philadelphia all zombie hell breaks loose,...the opening build up is suberbly crafted. Firstly we the panic ridden new's reports, then flash new bulletins and huge scale panic on the streets.

Director Mark Foster put's you right into the centre of it expertly,..as Pitt and Family barely escape the city and take refuge aboard a UN Navy-ship, surrounded by military and desperate citizens fathoming what to do with this scary global pandemic. These zombies are fast, deadly and truly menacing, check out Pitts scary encounters in apartment blocks, labs and rooftops, the zombies will stop at nothing to feast on you, clambering on to moving helicopters, planes and scaling massive defence walls in seconds,...thrilling stuff indeed.

Pitt put's in a solid performance as his quest to find an antidote which takes him from america to Jerusalem and then Great Britain. Mireille Enos does a fine job as his wife, all the while helping Gerry via mobile phone and at one point seriously hindering his chances of survival, check out the intense scene where is phone goes off near these 'sound' sensitive undead, he barley makes it unscathed!

Gore is not overdone as it always is with zombie movies, rather here it relies on great realistic CGI effects and fast editing and finely executed building up to shock scares. The plot moves nicely along, keeping you interested and on the edge of your seat, new characters are introduced, some live and some don't but you are always rooting for Gerry to find the antidote to solve this global mess quickly,....before it's too late.

DECENT Movie!!!

Post #: 43
RE: Oh dear. - 25/6/2013 6:53:47 PM   
Ghidorah

quote:

ORIGINAL: Private Hudson

Pretty harsh crowd on here tonight. A bit like the old days at the Glasgow Empire!

I thought it was good. Enjoyable, and so what if there wasn't a lot of gore. Gore doesn't make a good film. Hopefully the sequel will tell us more about how it all came to be.

When I saw WWZ, a random girl sat next to me and spent a lot of time looking at me. I could see her in the corner of my eye turning her head and looking at me. She didn't look at her boyfriend and this pretty much sum up the movie in my opinion.

I would also like to ask how a Zombie manage to get onto the plane when many if not practically all illegel immigrants either frooze or crushed to death by the wheel. The only other alternative is someone decide to put a zombie into a suitcase and it manage to escape.

Post #: 44
RE: Oh dear. - 26/6/2013 7:51:00 AM   
jonson

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ghidorah

I would also like to ask how a Zombie manage to get onto the plane when many if not practically all illegel immigrants either frooze or crushed to death by the wheel. The only other alternative is someone decide to put a zombie into a suitcase and it manage to escape.

I think one was taken up when the wheels were lifted. It made for a nice shock moment though as I assumed the person who turned into a zombie (having seen the plane sequence in a trailer) would be the girl who had her arm chopped off, so I wasn't expecting it.
Besides, you can hardly criticise realism in a film where the dead come back to life.

quote:

Lets take a popular novel with a big following and ditch everything that made that book so interesting, add some big star appeal (Brad Pitt sleepwalks through this), take out any gore, blood, frightening moments, so we can get as many popcorn munchers on seats as possible, put together a string of generic action sequences and voila. My hatred for this holds no bounds.

It's not a zombie movie, it's not a horror movie....... It's a piece of putrid dumb action filth that Hollywood shat into the cinemas.

Surely you knew all that before you went to see it?

I've got all the Barbie ones!!!

Yeah but you're old. Really old. Old. Old. Old. Old.

(in reply to Ghidorah)
Post #: 45
Not bad at all - 26/6/2013 8:48:36 AM   
bretty

Given the problems the production had, I was not expecting much. But I was surprised - although a tad too long, it was fast moving and very tense at times with some great images.
Some "huh" moments (in the labs they could have used the phones to draw the zombies away) and apparently you can have you wrist sliced off without bood spraying everywhere - but I quite enjoyed this.

Post #: 46
Not bad at all - 26/6/2013 8:48:37 AM   
bretty

Given the problems the production had, I was not expecting much. But I was surprised - although a tad too long, it was fast moving and very tense at times with some great images.
Some "huh" moments (in the labs they could have used the phones to draw the zombies away) and apparently you can have you wrist sliced off without bood spraying everywhere - but I quite enjoyed this.

Post #: 47
RE: Oh dear. - 26/6/2013 3:28:22 PM   
Ghidorah

quote:

ORIGINAL: jonson

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ghidorah

I think one was taken up when the wheels were lifted. It made for a nice shock moment though as I assumed the person who turned into a zombie (having seen the plane sequence in a trailer) would be the girl who had her arm chopped off, so I wasn't expecting it.
Besides, you can hardly criticise realism in a film where the dead come back to life.

quote:

Surely you knew all that before you went to see it?

The wheels are kept in a sealed compartment from the rest of the plane belly. I read an article about this when a dead body fell from one of these compartments as the plane was making it landing and the body splattered on a street outside London. Most illegels who climbed the wheel either froze to death or were crushed due to the lack of room in these compartments. They are locked in and there is no where for them to go untill the plane prepare to land.

I also Brad Pitt has excellent medical skills in preventing the lost of blood.

(in reply to jonson)
Post #: 48
RE: Oh dear. - 26/6/2013 6:47:02 PM   
Dr Lenera

Another pretty lousy effort. It only felt like a proper i.e.professionally shot, film in the final third, where the fucking camera stopped shaking about and decided to stay still for once. Thoroughly amateurish and eye-hurting, for the most part. You could tell where reshoots had happened, though the whole thing seemed thoroughly dumbed down to remove anything interesting or even scary for the PG-13 crowd. And where the hell was the war? Talk about misleading title!

check out more of my reviews on http://horrorcultfilms.co.uk/

(in reply to Ghidorah)
Post #: 49
RE: Oh dear. - 27/6/2013 2:32:36 PM   
Boyden

Pleasantly surprised, thought it was good fun, loved the swarming effect. When I saw Peter Capaldi's silhouette I shouted out TUCKER!!! Just wish he'd gone into one of his The Thick of It swearing rants at Brad.

(in reply to Dr Lenera)
Post #: 50
RE: Oh dear. - 1/7/2013 1:38:54 AM   
Private Hudson

quote:

ORIGINAL: Boyden

Pleasantly surprised, thought it was good fun, loved the swarming effect. When I saw Peter Capaldi's silhouette I shouted out TUCKER!!! Just wish he'd gone into one of his The Thick of It swearing rants at Brad.

Yes I thought it was good fun also.

Random Fact: Peter Capaldi has won an Oscar don't you know!

(in reply to Boyden)
Post #: 51
Solid 3 star movie. - 5/7/2013 12:32:52 PM   
Filmfan 2

Saw this yesterday.

I actually really quite enjoyed it - a solid 3 star movie. The production problems did manifest themselves in the way that film was put together somewhat, but they didn't produce a train wreck of a movie. *Highlight for spoiler* = = > I guessed well in advance that Brad Pitt would have to inject himself with a disease in order to get back to the rest of the group at the W.H.O facility, but otherwise the film kept me pretty entertained and engaged throughout the running time. It's a shame that the movie didn't go in for more explicit imagery in terms of gore, I feel it somewhat blunted the impact of some of the on-screen action, but I guess money has be recouped for the massive budget (I'd be curious to know where that budget went. The film looks pretty good, but I wouldn't say it's one of the most lavish looking things I've ever seen. Presume it was the production problems and re-shoots?)

Hard to see where they'll go with a sequel, unless the zombies mutate somehow?

I am not drinkin' any fuckin' Merlot!

"All I wanted me was a piece of cornbread, you motherfuckers!"

Defender of all things Batman Begins

Post #: 52
RE: Solid 3 star movie. - 5/7/2013 2:19:29 PM   
porntrooper

I caught it the other night and though it was okay, certainly not amazing but on the other hand not a total disaster. It's a shame they had such a big budget, cos as already mentioned having a harder edge and being a bit more explicit with the gore might have helped things along. As it was, it was okay though. Would be very interested to see the stuff they cut and the whole Russia Zombie War finale, as that sounds pretty cool. Saving it for the sequel though?

"I've got an idea for a special infiltration technique. It involves draining a man of his blood and replacing it with Tizer."

(in reply to Filmfan 2)
Post #: 53
World War Z - 5/7/2013 3:52:38 PM   
Lee McMonagle

I thought it was pretty great, and I talk a little about the difference between the book and the film, and how they filmed some scenes in my home city (Glasgow), as well as actually reviewing the film. I think you'll like it!

Thanks in advance if you do watch!

All the best :)

< Message edited by elab49 -- 8/7/2013 7:56:48 PM >

Post #: 54
RE: World War Z - 8/7/2013 7:24:58 PM   
BigKovacs

Demon cleaner nailed it for me. It is a disaster film, it even has about half a dozen 'get this plane off the ground now or we'll all die... Oh no my shoes are stuck in the door!!' moments like in 2012. I did enjoy it though, the cgi zombies where okay and they showed how hard it would be to stop a wave of rushing humans that would filing themselves at anything. As with all zombie (and disaster) films the characters collective stupidity does grate from time to time, like why send two of your best people into an incredibly dangerous place with only four body guards. How could a heavily guarded military wall be left unattended long enough for literally thousands of bodies to pile up against it to form a ladder etc. And yeah, the editing was quite bad, the pacing was slightly off.

It's not Dawn of the Dead (remake) but its not I Am Legend either.

Gamertag: Cambo1979.

(in reply to Lee McMonagle)
Post #: 55
RE: World War Z - 9/7/2013 4:47:41 PM   
galvatron

Decent enough and watchable, it's also different to other zombie films. Nothing special but a 3 star film. The family were a bit annoying though...

(in reply to BigKovacs)
Post #: 56
RE: World War Z - 10/7/2013 10:17:01 AM   
V.E.N.O.M

Was I the only person that was slightly confused as to what happened when Dr "Only-Hope-For-Mankind's" gun went off?

Did he slip and accidentally pull the trigger or did he do it deliberately?

Either way, me and a bloke at the back of the cinema let out a hearty chuckle when he was pronounced dead.

Everything's coming up Milhouse!

(in reply to galvatron)
Post #: 57
RE: surprisingly decent - 10/7/2013 6:14:57 PM   
Will Frey

All in all, a great time that should be watched in a theater with loud speakers. It's not a revolutionary movie, but it'll get your head turning. 7.8/10

Will Frey

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 58
RE: surprisingly decent - 12/7/2013 10:13:47 AM   
Deviation

I liked the bit where the zombies reenacted Starship Troopers in Valletta, sorry Jerusalem.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dpp1978
There are certainly times where calling a person a cunt is not only reasonable, it is a gross understatement.

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49
I really wish I could go down to see Privates

(in reply to Will Frey)
Post #: 59
ENJOYABLE..... - 1/8/2013 5:42:46 PM   
ROTGUT

This thing isn’t bad. In fact as a piece of bloodless B movie entertainment, it’s rather good. Some nice visual flourishes with hordes of zombies ravaging the streets of Jerusalem - and that zombie attack on the airplane was a master-class of tension and excitement – ( they’re taking over the plane at a thousand feet – how on earth would you escape?). Brad Pitt seemed to be phoning his performance in during some scenes, but handles the action man stuff with aplomb – and even though it was filmed over here, the film makes very good use of location filming with (I believe) Glasgow standing in for some U.S. shots. On the negative side, the re-shot ending is a damp squib and seems to have been added for no other reason than to have a happy ending - and hard core zombie fans will find nothing new to see here that hasn’t already been done in Zach Snyder’s superior 2004 Dawn of the Dead film. THREE STARS

Post #: 60
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> RE: surprisingly decent Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI