Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

13-Minute Man Of Steel Featurette Crash Lands

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> 13-Minute Man Of Steel Featurette Crash Lands Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
13-Minute Man Of Steel Featurette Crash Lands - 3/6/2013 12:58:27 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
Wow! Ten days to go - cannot wait!!! - 3/6/2013 12:58:27 PM   
tjhyman

That's all I need to say!

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
Sooo much footage being released!! - 3/6/2013 1:05:37 PM   
captainrentboy

I remember about 6 weeks ago when the geeky boards for this film were filled with moaning about the lack of marketing.
''Waaaa didn't they learn from Superman Returns, where's the action?!!''
''Waaaa, why are there only three trailers with hardly any new footage in them, Iron Man's got 50 trailers?!!''
It appears to have gone the opposite way now, with sooo many TV spots and features. :/ Thankfully, with super levels of control, I've only seen the first three trailers, so I know I have loads of unspoiled eye candy to come.
Anyone know when reviews are due to start appearing? I know early public screenings are starting in the US this week.

Post #: 3
Enough Footage already! - 3/6/2013 2:07:26 PM   
Wicket55

Will be watching this in 2D IMAX on the 17th, so have banned myself from watching any more footage! Please let this be good Mr.Snyder!

Post #: 4
Not listening, fingers now in ears etc - 3/6/2013 5:18:19 PM   
mcatton

I've wisely decided to cease and desist all contact with this film until I see it as I was beginning to act like a junkie desperate for the next fix with each new trailer/tv spot. If I hadn't stopped the eventual product would never top my already lofty expectations. NB I still love Superman Returns etc your all wrong etc etc

Post #: 5
Can't wait - 3/6/2013 5:23:34 PM   
ELLABELLA

I can't wait for this film , as foe Superman returns it wasn't as bad as everyonr made out , Kevin Spacey was a great Lex Luthor

Post #: 6
They appear to have captured some of the heart of... - 3/6/2013 6:02:09 PM   
Cameron1975Williams

...the Salkind movies. From all the footage I've seen, and there's been a huge amount, I have noticed what appear to be numerous nods to the original films. This can only be a good thing. There are moments in those films that haven't been surpassed by any contemporary comic-book movie.

< Message edited by Cameron1975Williams -- 3/6/2013 6:04:23 PM >

Post #: 7
RE: 13-Minute Man Of Steel Featurette Crash Lands - 3/6/2013 6:58:48 PM   
bydabeachman

Brilliant Featurette! I felt this gave a wonderful insight into the amazing world that has been created and is propelling the DCU into it's initial phases. What a great way to start it off other than Superman! The featurette keeps the secrets at bay still and really focuses on the crew that brought this thing together and the motivation behind the characters. I feel they shed light onto the world they created out of the DC comics and the changes they have made, again without giving away anything we don't know. Being able to see 4 seconds of actual footage form the film was more than enough, seeing everyone running into the building as superman is on the street being pelted by an unknown assailant. This film is going to change the game.

Take the time to say your mind.

Sign Twirlers

Post #: 8
RE: 13-Minute Man Of Steel Featurette Crash Lands - 3/6/2013 11:32:53 PM   
belcher77

Great featurette! This movie looks bloody awesome!!!

Diane Lane still looks so gorgeous in the featurette.
I didn't think they could make her Martha-ish, but looks like they've succeeded.

(in reply to bydabeachman)
Post #: 9
RE: 13-Minute Man Of Steel Featurette Crash Lands - 4/6/2013 3:14:38 AM   
NeoBrowser

This is fantastic.

I cannot wait for this film!

Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> 13-Minute Man Of Steel Featurette Crash Lands Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI