Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
The Wolverine - 1/6/2013 2:19:48 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
The Wolverine - 1/6/2013 2:19:48 PM   
alexpool

Hugh"s portrail of the character is iconic and the character himself is one of the greatest heroes of al time with debatably the greatest stories. The problem however is, it's very difficult to link the information of wolverine (as seen in origins) but as we can see, James has managed to bring a certain iconic plot without causing a fuss and it looks great (although he has adjusted it quite a bit). What's great here is that we really get to see marvel's dark knight ( no cool costume though: shame)

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
RE: The Wolverine - 21/6/2013 6:00:37 PM   
bydabeachman

I want a to a Wolverine in traditional X-Men yellow costume and mask, I want to see the berzerker, I love hugh but I want way more primal hunched over comic logan. He wasn't as friendly as he is portrayed, I want to see him sniff someone out and make massive jumps hoping between scents, I want to see just 1 just 1 cannonball by him, Have beast throw him or colossus. I am stoked for this, but am a much bigger fan of the comic, hugh is great, danzig would have done well, but i need a more primal not so sexy fun hero, he is gritty and rude.

Take the time to say your mind.

Sign Twirlers

(in reply to alexpool)
Post #: 3
RE: The Wolverine - 22/6/2013 12:38:28 PM   
LEEJGM

I think so few posts in here are a testament to how little people are actually interested in this. We all know how bad the last one was. The trailer doesn't impress much either with only Jackman's physique really the only thing of note. I'll probably see it but at the moment, I haven't seen anything to make me think this will be any good.

(in reply to bydabeachman)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> The Wolverine Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI