Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Collins Set for City Of Bones Sequel

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Collins Set for City Of Bones Sequel Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Collins Set for City Of Bones Sequel - 9/5/2013 4:09:28 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
city of bones - 9/5/2013 4:09:29 PM   
king of the empire

no offense like ive never read the books and they are probably one damn good read but based on what ive seen about the movie it looks like nothing more than a cheap cash in on the fanbase that are also favourable of twilight. after seiing twilight and hunger games the last thing the cinema needs is another shit book to movie adaption of a girly girl who falls in love with a dark and mysterious dude who's sum how always involved in sum thing pertaining to the supernatural. this year we also had dark creatures which was adapted from book to movie and it was pure awful and a insult to the books. most of this girly supernatural romance novels tend be very cliche and do nothing more than portray sterotypes. i think its time movie producers leave awesum girly books alone and stop slaughtering them to pieces in their sad attempts to make a quick buck.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
Manly Man - 19/5/2013 12:05:26 AM   
LostPevensie

Hello Manly Man. I read the books. They may not be Shakespeare and the movies may be trash but I wonder what bothers you more: that it is a franchise gear for girls (no brothers ruling the world) or that it may be a bad movie. You guys have your fun with all those stupid manly movies in which women are objectified, murdered and victimized. Let young girls have fun too. Movies are not only for manly macho men. And by the way Katniss is not a girly girl that fell for a dark stranger neither is Clary.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Collins Set for City Of Bones Sequel Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI