Jeepers creepers 3

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> Jeepers creepers 3 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Jeepers creepers 3 - 28/4/2013 12:41:21 AM   
classics_are_best

jeepers creepers 1 and 2 are great and the third one is planned for release at the end of this year so I hope it is as good as first two and they don't screw it up
ps isn't the creeper one of the best movie monsters give me a few you like
Post #: 1
RE: Jeepers creepers 3 - 28/4/2013 11:38:10 AM   
fuzzy

According to wiki:

...Jeepers Creepers 3: Cathedral, will be released sometime in 2013. The plot of the film is Trish is now the mother of a teenage son, named after her late brother, Darry. She begins having nightmares in which her son meets the same fate as her brother. Now a rich and powerful woman, she teams up with Jack Taggart Sr. and Jr. to find and kill the Creeper for good. The film will also reveal the Creeper's origins. Jonathan Breck, Gina Philips, Ray Wise and Luke Edwards will reprise their respective roles. Other casting includes Brandon Smith as Sgt. David Tubbs, Marieh Delfino as Rhonda Truitt, and Lo Bosworth as Mindy Handle.

Seeing as the second one finished *** (SPOILERS) *** 23 years later with the father and son waiting for him to wake, going by this synopsis, the guys weren't that successful with their first shot. I'm guessing this will be straight to DVD.

(in reply to classics_are_best)
Post #: 2
RE: Jeepers creepers 3 - 28/4/2013 12:58:30 PM   
ElephantBoy

quote:

ORIGINAL: fuzzy

According to wiki:

...Jeepers Creepers 3: Cathedral, will be released sometime in 2013. The plot of the film is Trish is now the mother of a teenage son, named after her late brother, Darry. She begins having nightmares in which her son meets the same fate as her brother. Now a rich and powerful woman, she teams up with Jack Taggart Sr. and Jr. to find and kill the Creeper for good. The film will also reveal the Creeper's origins. Jonathan Breck, Gina Philips, Ray Wise and Luke Edwards will reprise their respective roles. Other casting includes Brandon Smith as Sgt. David Tubbs, Marieh Delfino as Rhonda Truitt, and Lo Bosworth as Mindy Handle.

Seeing as the second one finished *** (SPOILERS) *** 23 years later with the father and son waiting for him to wake, going by this synopsis, the guys weren't that successful with their first shot. I'm guessing this will be straight to DVD.

Really? Am sure the first two did well enough that there is enough interest for this to have a cinematic release. Enjoyed both parts, the first one was the more scary of the two, with the swqual more like a fun b-movie. As long as they put some thought into the plot then I am up for a third part.

(in reply to fuzzy)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> Jeepers creepers 3 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI