Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Shaun The Sheep Gets A Spin-Off

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Shaun The Sheep Gets A Spin-Off Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Shaun The Sheep Gets A Spin-Off - 25/4/2013 5:01:40 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
Baaaarilliant! Can't wait for this!!! - 25/4/2013 5:01:40 PM   
SUPER_movie_FREAK

Seen all the episodes of Season 1, some episodes of Season 2 and most of the exclusive 3DS shorts on the 3DS's video channel. It's about time he got his own film and I'm sure this will be just as hilarious as The Curse Of The Were-Rabbit.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
Silent Movie? - 25/4/2013 7:47:30 PM   
Ulmaceae

The TV series is wholly lacking in spoken dialogue. It'll be interesting to see if the entire film is too. Obviously Aardman are well up to the job (look how many expressions you can get from Grommitt's monobrow),

Post #: 3
Sounds interesting - 26/4/2013 10:55:50 AM   
bb

Whenever I get the time to see it, SHAUN THE SHEEP is a delight to watch, something for the whole family to enjoy. As the previous comment pointed out, the episodes are dialogue-free, and doing a 90-minute stop-motion animated film with no dialogue will re risky. But, as we know, Aardman are very talented in delivering expressions with no words (Gromit is a memorable example). Anyway, I'm also glad Shaun is getting a movie (I've been a fan of the character since he first appeared in A CLOSE SHAVE).

Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Shaun The Sheep Gets A Spin-Off Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI