Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Loved it!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> RE: Loved it! Page: <<   < prev  2 3 4 [5] 6   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Loved it! - 1/5/2013 2:08:17 PM   
Woger

The new trailer has me very excited.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp6IxvJzZ-k&feature=player_embedded#!

Eddie: "Weve been burgaled"
Richie: You may have been, but I have never in my life. As a christian I am so tightly clenched, oh you mean burgaled
- - -
There were originally five horsemen of the apocalypse. Jack Bauer said he would travel by foot

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 121
RE: Disappointing but still entertaining - 1/5/2013 2:22:36 PM   
Deviation

FUCKING SPOILERS OBVIOUSLY

quote:

ORIGINAL: jcthefirst

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze

quote:

quote:

The amount of Iron Man suits and the ease in which they are used is also a big problem for me.Its annoying that they felt that they didnt want RDJ in the suit hardly at all.It really takes away from what makes this hero unique.The films best setpiece ( the Air Force one rescue ) is almost ruined when you realise that Tony wasnt in the suit at all and was just remote controlling it.If hes not in the suit being Iron Man then hes not really in danger is he and makes him a bit of a coward.Can you imagine Bales Batman sending a remote Batsuit after the Joker?

Not exactly a fair comparison.

But I think the remote control suit worked well, neatly showing a more vulnerable side to Stark as he's still suffering the effects of the NY battle so won't jump in the suit unless he absolutely has to, like in the dockyard fight.

Yeah because we dont want him to look like a brave superhero or anything.

It's just the point of the movie, but whatevs.

Tony doesn't need an arc then? Just make him get in the suit and do cool stuff.

Watching Tony acting rather cowardly rather then outright heroic was what made it quite good, rather then just another barely decent Marvel outing. It made me warm to him more then any of his one-liners did. It even provided a type of shock that Black is so good at delivering.

That made it quite good and that amazing Mandarin twist that is good enough to be accused of being a deconstruction of movie villians (Pearce's discussion on iconography) especially as the Mandarin can be accused of being a racist stereotype.

< Message edited by Deviation -- 1/5/2013 2:25:45 PM >

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dpp1978
There are certainly times where calling a person a cunt is not only reasonable, it is a gross understatement.

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49
I really wish I could go down to see Privates

(in reply to jcthefirst)
Post #: 122
gutted !!! - 1/5/2013 4:57:15 PM   
elsquig

i just cant believe how average this was! how the jesus could this not work, it had shane freaking black calling the shots and enough money threw at it to fluster a sheik . please believe me folks i aint a hater but this suced ballz. honestly part 2 is a better watch than this. saying that RDJ is fantastic in it but the plot the bad guys and even the suits were terrible. i am in fucking shock over this truly am.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 123
RE: Disappointing but still entertaining - 1/5/2013 7:45:40 PM   
Cool Breeze

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation

FUCKING SPOILERS OBVIOUSLY

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

The amount of Iron Man suits and the ease in which they are used is also a big problem for me.Its annoying that they felt that they didnt want RDJ in the suit hardly at all.It really takes away from what makes this hero unique.The films best setpiece ( the Air Force one rescue ) is almost ruined when you realise that Tony wasnt in the suit at all and was just remote controlling it.If hes not in the suit being Iron Man then hes not really in danger is he and makes him a bit of a coward.Can you imagine Bales Batman sending a remote Batsuit after the Joker?

Not exactly a fair comparison.

But I think the remote control suit worked well, neatly showing a more vulnerable side to Stark as he's still suffering the effects of the NY battle so won't jump in the suit unless he absolutely has to, like in the dockyard fight.

Yeah because we dont want him to look like a brave superhero or anything.

It's just the point of the movie, but whatevs.

Tony doesn't need an arc then? Just make him get in the suit and do cool stuff.

Watching Tony acting rather cowardly rather then outright heroic was what made it quite good, rather then just another barely decent Marvel outing. It made me warm to him more then any of his one-liners did. It even provided a type of shock that Black is so good at delivering.

That made it quite good and that amazing Mandarin twist that is good enough to be accused of being a deconstruction of movie villians (Pearce's discussion on iconography) especially as the Mandarin can be accused of being a racist stereotype.

( shakes head and walks away...)

'' Iv played Oskar Schindler, Michael Collins, Rob Roy Mcgregor, even ZEUS for gods sake! No one is going to believe me to be a green grocer! ''

(in reply to Deviation)
Post #: 124
Better Than Iron Man 2 (that's not saying much) - 1/5/2013 9:41:42 PM   
BenTramer

Iron Man 3 does not deserve four stars, it's a good film but not a great one. As usual, Empire overrates movies by one star, I don't know if you guys get caught up in the hype or are getting backhanders from film companies or what. The twist with Ben Kingsley while clever and allowing Kingsley to run riot kind of ruined the movie for me. The Mandarin should have been explored more.

Post #: 125
Enjoyable, but leaves a bitter aftertaste. - 1/5/2013 10:29:17 PM   
irving1994

Iron Man 3 try's to make the 'Marvel Cinematic Universe' look more realistic, something the previous films left out in attempt to keep them look as though they came from the pages of a comic book. However this isn't me saying that Marvel fails because of unrealistic ideas and story-lines, I believe that's what makes the films great, the look that it came from someones imagination. Iron Man 3 attempts to create the realism that only The Dark Knight trilogy has done well for comic books, and it leaves me feeling the film is very much separate from the rest of the universe and it's quirky, more child friendly approach. The 'Bad Guys' seem 'badder' and the 'Good Guys' AKA Stark and Rhodes take a bigger and more serious beating, suggesting to the audience that 'heroes don't always win', again no comparison or argument between DC and MARVEL but it's a thing that Christopher Nolan did well, and Shane Black struggles to grasp correctly. The story-line is enjoyable, and leaves a greater number of set pieces and scenarios to be enjoyed. The separate scenes with Stark away from the suit play well and add entertainment value in his character usually only seen in minorities in previous films. Like receiving a badly made cocktail favorite of mine, Iron Man 3 tastes well, but leaves me wanting more and at the same time wishing that it's slightly more enjoyable and like previous versions of the cocktail I've had before...

Post #: 126
RE: Loved it! - 2/5/2013 10:58:37 AM   
Chief

Better than 2, not as good as 1.

Going to see this in 3D took away a lot from this film for me. It was a constant distraction trying to re-focus when it got blurry and at points there seemed like there was two of everything on screen, which made action scenes hard to follow. But that's all criticism for 3D rather than the film I suppose.

SPOILERS

I thought it was a shame that they done away with Kingsley Mandarin, there was definite potential there. Part of me kept thinking (hoping?) that it was a double-bluff and we'd see some reveal of him sitting in a cell, clearly still the Mandarin.

My only other criticism was the scenes with the little boy. I just can't stand films where super heroes rely on members of the public to help them, I think it's hokey bullshit. It also looked lazily convenient that this kid could be an insta-genius that can fix an Iron Man suit over the phone.

I think all the big actors done a solid job. I quite liked the guy that was henchman no.1 but who was the fat guy that had eaten Jon Favreau?

(in reply to Woger)
Post #: 127
FLASHMAN - 2/5/2013 1:58:46 PM   
Frank Comiskey

Totally agree; it was so evocative of the Shane Black heyday that it should have been called 'Metal Weapon'.

Post #: 128
FLASHMAN - 2/5/2013 1:58:48 PM   
Frank Comiskey

Totally agree; it was so evocative of the Shane Black heyday that it should have been called 'Metal Weapon'.

Post #: 129
RE: Disappointing. - 2/5/2013 2:18:55 PM   
loafroaster

quote:

Don't think that's the case, as Cap's shield is made from adamantium too. It's considered to be a very rare metal alloy in the Marvel Universe tho, so it's probably more to do with that.

Naw, Cap's shield is Vibranium.

(in reply to adambatman82)
Post #: 130
oh and btw - 2/5/2013 3:14:38 PM   
elsquig

no AC/DC !!! wat the hell. and i always thought it was that doohicky on his chest that powered the suit but it turns out absolutely any1 can use these suits. i cant believe that i am giving this a bad review i thought this was gonna be the film of the year

Post #: 131
Four star beard - 2/5/2013 5:27:57 PM   
Timbobbaggins

I am still in shock over how wrong this rating is of four stars. The screenplay, pace, unrealistic emotions in characters, and above all the appalling acting of Ben Kingsley in one of the worse plot twists in recent history, so much so I actually cringed in the theater. No suspense levels, no plot beyond a montage of a thousand 5 second scenes coddled together ending in a spectacular finale. Rebecca Hall wasted, too many iron men to the point of diluting the importance of the Iron Man (to be fair the comics made the same mistake). This really was appalling filmmaking, dragged through by the skin of it's teeth by Robert Downey JR. But four stars is an insult to good filmmaking, or Marvel have been buying favours.

Post #: 132
RE: Four star beard - 3/5/2013 2:36:56 PM   
SarahBanks195

I think this review sums it up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg1uXBmDGYo

I was expecting a lot me from Shane Black, like maybe a twist ending or something but was a bit too predictable for my liking

(in reply to Timbobbaggins)
Post #: 133
RE: Four star beard - 3/5/2013 3:40:39 PM   
musht

I've just finished listening to the spoiler podcast. The way Black and Drew Pearce explained the "clean slate" at the end made a lot of sense and I feel a lot better about the removal of the arch reactor, pity the way it was done in the movie didn't really do justice to it.

"SAVE ME, BARRY!!"

"What the hell are Regionals!?"

"color=#F1F1F1" Spoiler text "/color"

(in reply to SarahBanks195)
Post #: 134
RE: Four star beard - 3/5/2013 4:00:32 PM   
AxlReznor

quote:

ORIGINAL: SarahBanks195

I think this review sums it up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg1uXBmDGYo

I was expecting a lot me from Shane Black, like maybe a twist ending or something but was a bit too predictable for my liking

It wasn't at the end, but I'm pretty sure you may have been asleep during a certain part of the movie.
I can't think of anybody who could have predicted that twist.

(in reply to SarahBanks195)
Post #: 135
- 3/5/2013 6:20:34 PM   
AC1993

A very witty script which manages to find the balance of a serious (but never dark) tone and beats of humour, very well acted, brilliantly directed, very good cinematography, and an incredibly clever twist (and anyone who moans about the twist is missing the point of it entirely). This is Marvel Studios' best film so far, and a fantastic start to "Phase 2".

Post #: 136
Iron Man Chinese Style - 4/5/2013 10:13:37 AM   
ianmote

I thought this was fun. The first half hour was a bit slow maybe, but then it cranked up. The set piece with the house and then at the end were both exciting & I laughed a lot through the wisecracks.

But I mention it here because I watched the film in Shanghai (finally we get a major film opening with the rest of the world!) and then had to sit through an additional five minute scene right at the end between two Chinese characters who had barely been in the film until then. Even if one was Fan Bing Bing it still stuck out badly. This was a headline example of Hollywood looking to the Chinese market & frankly it makes me nervous for what may come in the future. Of course here it was the only bit that did NOT have subtitles...

And then I made my gf sit all the way through the credits for the end scene...and they'd cut it out! I tell you I was not popular later...

Post #: 137
Great stuff. A proper spectacle. - 7/5/2013 9:55:10 AM   
Nicky C

I already love Iron Man and this is the best one yet. Apart from RDJ, the other star of the show is Pearce and Black's script. Unlike a lot of recent tentpole movies, it doesn't drip with self-importance. It has a breezy pace, lots of clever reversals, action beats that are smarter than you're average summer movie and the dialogue is a joy. I almost wanted the action to be over quicker so I could get back to the characters riffing off each other. Here's hoping that Shane Black becomes a regular contributor to Marvel, same as Favreau and Whedon.

Post #: 138
Its no Avengers - 7/5/2013 9:54:40 PM   
DanielTurner90

I was really excited about Iron Man 3 coming to the cinemas. Starting with the advertising, I like everyone else thought it was going to be Marval Stage-2. After seeing it I thought.... Could Have Done Better. Robert Downing Jr was on form as always, but the likes of Guy Pearce and Rebecca Hall were wasted and their characters were too... 2D. The Madarine, I have to say was brillient, something I was not or anyone else was expecting.
Another thing that doesn't make sense is the Extremis Virus and why it makes people... hot. But on the good side. "Clean Slate" so therefore it might meaning a whole new chapter to the Iron Man franchise. Thanks for reading. P.S. Iron Man 3 set near Christmas.... Lethal Weapon set near Christmas = Shane Black just noticed and thought it was worth mentioning.

Post #: 139
Iron Man 3 - 7/5/2013 10:29:25 PM   
Chukensky

Once watching this, It seems they've got it right. More of a fun approach towards Iron Man but they seem to pull off the action nicely, The action is very satisfying, the flow was brilliant too, definitely a step in the right direction.

Post #: 140
Disappointed - 9/5/2013 12:07:18 PM   
Hugh_Fran

I'm suprised at the four star rating here as I felt very let down by the story, the pacing, the handling of the Characters and much more. Firstly, the trailer for the movie was a red herring as the plot took an unbelievable side-step into the weird and unbelievable. Secondly, characters were undercooked all over the show (I'm looking at Mandarin and Iron Patriot here). While watching this I kept comparing it to the third Batman movie in that it was more focused on the man instead of his alter ego but the difference was, in TDKR I was engrossed in the story but in this, I found myself getting bored and not really caring about the plot. True, RDJ gives a great and humerous performance but I felt myself yearning for the dumb fun of the first (or even the second) movie. There seems to be a worrying trend in Hollywood of making the third instalment of a franchise darker that the previous chapters but in this case, it was unwelcome. I hope over time I will appreciate this movie more but for now, it is on my list of disappointment movies

Post #: 141
Disappointed - 9/5/2013 12:07:22 PM   
Hugh_Fran

I'm suprised at the four star rating here as I felt very let down by the story, the pacing, the handling of the Characters and much more. Firstly, the trailer for the movie was a red herring as the plot took an unbelievable side-step into the weird and unbelievable. Secondly, characters were undercooked all over the show (I'm looking at Mandarin and Iron Patriot here). While watching this I kept comparing it to the third Batman movie in that it was more focused on the man instead of his alter ego but the difference was, in TDKR I was engrossed in the story but in this, I found myself getting bored and not really caring about the plot. True, RDJ gives a great and humerous performance but I felt myself yearning for the dumb fun of the first (or even the second) movie. There seems to be a worrying trend in Hollywood of making the third instalment of a franchise darker that the previous chapters but in this case, it was unwelcome. I hope over time I will appreciate this movie more but for now, it is on my list of disappointment movies

Post #: 142
I am Iron Lung - 9/5/2013 3:14:15 PM   
Emyr Thy King

quote:

ORIGINAL: attakdog

I get that that metal is vulnerable to heat, but aren't Starks suits supposed to be made of titanium?? I'm no scientist but I'm sure that melts well above a thousand centigrade. Even if Killian could generate 3000c (I think that was their critical exploding temperature so unlikely he was walking around at that temp) it would take a little time and exposure to bring the suit to melting point and not be done instantaneously like Killian was managing to do. I mean you don't put your fish fingers in the oven and within 3 seconds they're defrosted??

I'm not disputing starks suits could be melted just not as fast as it was done in the end battle which made them look really throwaway and weak. As one guy said he did go toe to toe with a god last film!

Oh and I'm pretty sure Ultron managed to make an adamantium suit and still have flight capability.

Nope. Titanium's melting point is around 1700C so if Killian could generate at least 2500C then it would melt, albeit at a slower rate as you pointed out. Although I think the Iron Man armour may use some sort of titanium alloy/polymer which could increase or possibly decrease the melting point. Either way it was exaggerated for effect.

Someone earlier in the thread said they were "stunned" at how people didn't like the film, a bit of hyperbole there as I didn't find the film to be a masterpiece and I can quite easily understand people's frustrations with the film. I did leave the cinema feeling a bit underwhelmed, I liked the film but I wasn't bowled over by it and there were a few problems with it. Out of the trilogy I think the first film is by far the best and for me this film is only marginally better than the second. However, I think the set-pieces in the second were a bit more enjoyable than in the third although the Air Force One set-piece was good to watch (albeit too short). The things I liked about the film: RDJ as Tony Snark, Tony and Pepper's burgeoning relationship, some of the humour, the Malibu home and Air Force One set-pieces and Ben Kingsley as the staged Mandarin. I also thought the cameo by Dr Yinsen was a nice touch and neatly touched base with the first film. Rebecca Hall was quite good as Maya Hansen and Guy Pearce is reliable as ever.

However, I did have some issues with the film. I thought the humour at times a bit too forced and engineered, even to the point of being obtrusive. I think some of the scenes between Stark and the boy felt like it had been dreamt up in a writer's office rather than coming off naturally. The films does begin fairly slowly and takes 45 minutes or so to pick up the pace. The one serious mis-step was the characterisation of the Mandarin character. I'm no comic guru and I'm not up on my Iron Man lore but I have a basic understanding of his character. He's one that has ten magical rings who's a Fu Manchu type figure and thus a farly gauche racial Charlie Chan stereotype. I can see why he/they made the Mandarin into such a farcical character because it's Marvel's way of trying to make 'amends' for such a comically ill-devised character but in doing so, I think they've robbed us of a potentially very interesting character and shot themselves in the foot..again. I always thought a Mandarin who's a cross between Osama bin Laden and Ghenghis Khan would've really worked and that's kind of what Ben Kingsley did in serious mode. Yet it turns out that Killian was the mastermind behind it all, which felt a bit uninspired and very last minute.com. I think the film makes a dire effort of saying "oh look Killian is really the Mandarin!" with that "I am the Mandarin!" line and also the sublte Fing Fang Foom tattoo on his chest. I did hope that Sir Ben's Trevor Slattery (whose line is it anyway?) was actually double bluffing and the real mastermind but there we are. If they manage to somehow bring back Aldrich Killian's character with a makeover and slightly revised Mandarin later on then I may be interested in his character.

I have to say the soundtrack wasn't really memorable. I like Bryan Tyler and his score for Battle:LA was superb so I'm surprised on that front. Then again I found the same thing for the other IM films. One last thing regarding the plot. Killian's plot wasn't really expanded upon other than he felt slighted by Stark and wanted to monopolise the 'war on terror'. Considering he's supposed to be the mastermind behind the 10 Rings terror organisation and thus responsible for Stark's capture in Afghanistan and creation of Iron Man; there's no real link made in the film. You'd think Killian would've mentioned this during one of his expostion moments.

3/5 - good but not great and some elements left me feeling a little underwhelmed.

< Message edited by Emyr Thy King -- 9/5/2013 3:17:11 PM >

"This whole imbroglio is epiphenomenal"...."demigogic faux egalitarianism" - Will Self

(in reply to attakdog)
Post #: 143
RE: I am Iron Lung - 9/5/2013 4:14:48 PM   
Artoo

I just wrote a really long winded post with my thoughts on it and the fucking servers deleted it because I took too long writing the bastard thing! This one will be shorter because I can't be arsed to do it all again!

My main points were:

Shane Black clearly has no love for the comic book nerds that will inevitably see the movie or he wouldn't have had RDJ in the suit for approximately fuckall of the movie - and of course because of the Mandarin's thing! You don't just take a character like The Mandarin and un-invent him! That's just cruel, and it hurts Shane, it hurts I tell you!!!

Also, did anyone else make the comparison between IM3 and Batman Begins? i.e:-

-Ken Wattanabe = Liam Neeson
-Ben Kingsly = Guy Pearce

I say all that but I did actually enjoy the movie because a big budget, well scripted, well acted Marvel film is about as much up my street as you can get, but I'm sitting firmly in the "better than #2, not as good as #1" camp!

3 out of 5 (max)

Hey, get some beer and some.....cleaning products!

(in reply to Emyr Thy King)
Post #: 144
RE: I am Iron Lung - 10/5/2013 10:18:01 AM   
FoximusPrime

quote:

ORIGINAL: Artoo

I just wrote a really long winded post with my thoughts on it and the fucking servers deleted it because I took too long writing the bastard thing! This one will be shorter because I can't be arsed to do it all again!

My main points were:

Shane Black clearly has no love for the comic book nerds that will inevitably see the movie or he wouldn't have had RDJ in the suit for approximately fuckall of the movie - and of course because of the Mandarin's thing! You don't just take a character like The Mandarin and un-invent him! That's just cruel, and it hurts Shane, it hurts I tell you!!!

I say all that but I did actually enjoy the movie because a big budget, well scripted, well acted Marvel film is about as much up my street as you can get, but I'm sitting firmly in the "better than #2, not as good as #1" camp!

3 out of 5 (max)

Spoilers, if a warning is needed in the review thread.

To be fair, the very last line of the film is "I am Iron Man", pointing out to the audience that he's more than just his suit.

Spoiler colour: #F1F1F1

(in reply to Artoo)
Post #: 145
RE: Iron Man 3 - 10/5/2013 2:58:20 PM   
erne25

iron man 3 is a really good good and entertaining movie with good direction and visual style.

if you guys want to see some more movie reviews go to this site

http://www.goingrandom.net/

Post #: 146
RE: I am Iron Lung - 10/5/2013 6:47:00 PM   
Emyr Thy King

quote:

My main points were:

3 out of 5 (max)

Deetoo, no you're not the first, others have pointed out the similarity between this film and Batman Begins/TDKR. It's clearly following a trend after TDKR and Skyfall. Third film in series = must take character back to square one. It's inevitable really when you want to up the ante and it being a second solo sequel, they knew it would work well with most fans. Whilst you were being half serious, I do agree that by handling the Mandarin the way they did they kind of took the one interesting element of the character out. He may return later on, you never know.

Next time copy your message before posting.

quote:

ORIGINAL: FoximusPrime

To be fair, the very last line of the film is "I am Iron Man", pointing out to the audience that he's more than just his suit.

No need for spoiler warnings this far in. If you wanted to be cynical then you could say "I am Iron Man" (sans armoured suit) = smaller budget! We know Marvel Studios are quite frugal with their cash but I doubt that's the real reason. Still..

< Message edited by Emyr Thy King -- 10/5/2013 7:39:23 PM >

"This whole imbroglio is epiphenomenal"...."demigogic faux egalitarianism" - Will Self

(in reply to FoximusPrime)
Post #: 147
RE: I am Iron Lung - 11/5/2013 9:58:02 PM   
anakin solo

I was really looking forward to Iron Man 3 but even though I enjoyed it there were more than a few things that caused me to go uh and what the hell have they done to the Mandarin who I was excited about seeing but was then disappointed with the result. The plus sides were the good humour and action sequences and his different armours were awesome but were really ineffective in the long run. I was reading the Iron Man comic "Five Nightmares" and noticed a lot of similarities between that and Iron Man 3.

my ally is the force and what a powerful ally it is.

(in reply to Emyr Thy King)
Post #: 148
Stupid villan - 13/5/2013 4:59:34 PM   
Eider

such a pity so little attention was paid to the villan of that movie. What a stupid thing to ignite a man over 3000 C... so "unrealistic" and farfetched.
the rest of the movie was okay, but seriously for the beginning of Phase 2, there should be a better plot than that.
But Sir Mandarin was really good, specially after we understand the man behind the "mask". Great performance

Post #: 149
RE: I am Iron Lung - 14/5/2013 12:26:20 PM   
Artoo

quote:

ORIGINAL: FoximusPrime

quote:

My main points were:

3 out of 5 (max)

Nah I don't buy that I'm afraid. If that were the case the film would be called Flesh Man, or Man Man or Robert Downey JR Man or something.......

It's all about the suit(s)!

Hey, get some beer and some.....cleaning products!

(in reply to FoximusPrime)
Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 4 [5] 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> RE: Loved it! Page: <<   < prev  2 3 4 [5] 6   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News|Empire Blog|Movie Reviews|Future Films|Features|Video Interviews|Image Gallery|Competitions|Forum|Magazine|Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI