Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Tom Hiddleston May Fly To The Crow

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Tom Hiddleston May Fly To The Crow Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Tom Hiddleston May Fly To The Crow - 21/4/2013 8:52:47 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
- 21/4/2013 8:52:47 PM   
ccoralacid

love this-hope it comes off

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
- 21/4/2013 9:30:31 PM   
kanada83

Yes yes YES YES YES. I was stumped on who could do this film justice. The first one was great a total goth cult classic. Tom will be better than great first off the dude can act. I like b cooper but ug huh no sorry. The only other 2 actors who could do it, are ryan gosling and Ben foster omg foster would be killer totally killer as the new crow like .... Totally!!!! But Tom pips him to the post. Good luck Tom I hope you get the gig. I also hope its a good reboot. Btw wtf's happening with Steve norrington? Blade classic so much promise and the nothing. Any way can't wait till the crow reboot.

Post #: 3
the remake mill continues... - 21/4/2013 10:37:29 PM   
jodybriggs

just leave it alone! the first movie was a classic. dark, stylish and genuinely moving. Viewed as a standalone and not counting the awful sequels, the first crow was outsanding and left nothing more to say. I do Like Hiddleston but go fetch some new ideas please Hollywood, while there's still a few classics out there you haven't tried to destroy with remakes

Post #: 4
RE: the remake mill continues... - 21/4/2013 10:59:09 PM   
rich

I'd say leave it alone, but they've already flogged it so much with sequels and TV spinoffs it hardly even matters. In the end, Brandon Lee IS the Crow.

Meanwhile...

(in reply to jodybriggs)
Post #: 5
"Is That Gasoline I Smell?" - 22/4/2013 12:02:20 AM   
Litshttam

The Brandon Lee original's tough to top, but with Hiddleston attached... it'd be - at the very least - good.

Post #: 6
A(nother) remake I had no interest in... - 22/4/2013 7:03:19 AM   
partybee

However, with Hiddleston involved I'd at least stay in the loop in regard to the film's progress and not just completely ignore it. I'm a huge fan of the original though and I really don't envision them delivering something nearly as influential and cool. It is, though, a step forward from the Bradley Cooper production art...did you see those pics!?! Eugh...

Post #: 7
- 22/4/2013 12:59:00 PM   
samanthamulder

just leave it the fuck alone and dont mess with perfection.there is only one the crow and thats brandon lee!

Post #: 8
RE: the remake mill continues... - 22/4/2013 3:23:43 PM   
jodybriggs

good point i suppose. If Mark Dacasmos (i had to look up his second name) didnt mar the original then i suppose what does it matter. Im just sick of the movie execs never ending tactic of developing movies for a premade audience. We're all looking forward to the Lone Ranger im sure!

(in reply to rich)
Post #: 9
We have to let him a chance - 22/4/2013 9:41:30 PM   
OliviaCarty

It will be a challenge for Mr Hiddleston to succeed to Brandon Lee. This will not be easy, but I trust him in this project. He will bring something new in the character and at the same time he will respect what Lee has done in this film. We know with Loki that he has a real ability with complicated characters, who have a mind "like a box of cats". This time he will play a hero, but with a dramatic side that Tom can deal, I am sure, with both vulnerability and ferocity. We will support him as Hiddlestoners like usual, he will probably be fantastic!

Post #: 10
RE: We have to let him a chance - 23/4/2013 9:52:50 AM   
UTB

I love the original, but hopefully they can revisit the source material and deliver something different. Though something different will bring complaints. As would something similar (for being pointess).

Good luck with that.

(in reply to OliviaCarty)
Post #: 11
I had... - 23/4/2013 4:34:54 PM   
Beg

...zero interest in this before, especially when Bradley 'smug mode' Cooper was in the frame. But Hiddleston has me intrigued. He can believably do pain and rage in a way that I don't imagine Cooper and Wahlberg could, and he's not an obvious physical choice, which I like.

I just hope they do enough to make this different form the magnificent Brandon Lee version. I've only just recovered from the sequels and the TV show...

< Message edited by Beg -- 23/4/2013 4:36:01 PM >

Post #: 12
Unsure - 24/4/2013 4:02:31 PM   
buffster28

Like him as an actor but unsure of this casting - i still say find someone unknown for it . So there is no baggage from previous roles

" driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole "

(in reply to Beg)
Post #: 13
RE: Unsure - 27/4/2013 3:58:50 PM   
rassen

Tom Hiddleston is my favorite actor.

quote:

Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?

Tom Hiddleston quotes

Movie quotes

(in reply to buffster28)
Post #: 14
Why Not? - 21/11/2013 7:09:31 AM   
Ricca

I believe in Tom Hiddleston. I know he can do whatever he sets his mind on ;)

Post #: 15
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Tom Hiddleston May Fly To The Crow Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI