Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Latest Lone Ranger Trailer Online

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Latest Lone Ranger Trailer Online Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Latest Lone Ranger Trailer Online - 18/4/2013 7:08:53 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
- 18/4/2013 7:08:53 AM   
jazzyjules63

With every new trailer I become less and less interested in this. If those were the best bits of the movie I smell a stinker. I fear that this is yet another childhood memory and franchise that will be ruined by directors and producers chasing the teen audience cash. Green Hornet anyone?

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
Finally a good trailer! - 18/4/2013 10:22:44 AM   
dseys

The previous trailers weren't amazing but this one's promising. What an awesome cinematography! I'm expecting a lot from Gore Verbinski, who was the guy who dared to complicate and personalize the Pirates franchise.

(in reply to jazzyjules63)
Post #: 3
RE: Finally a good trailer! - 18/4/2013 12:21:32 PM   
Nifty_Films

I am beyond not interested in this film. One of the main reasons being the fact that they couldn't bother casting a Native American in the role of Tonto. I equate it to casting somebody in blackface instead of somebody who is actually African for the role of an African character. Same thing. Just because you can claim that a past ancestor was Native American doesn't make you are any more Native American than the average American. *end of rant*

(in reply to dseys)
Post #: 4
Not like black face at all... - 18/4/2013 11:21:13 PM   
Okester

It's not so much like casting someone in black face to play an African- it's more like casting a chicken as a dodo in so far as its not really possible to cast the original as they've been wiped out by European immigrants... ;)

Post #: 5
Not like black face at all... - 18/4/2013 11:21:14 PM   
Okester

It's not so much like casting someone in black face to play an African- it's more like casting a chicken as a dodo in so far as its not really possible to cast the original as they've been wiped out by European immigrants... ;)

Post #: 6
Accidentally duped previous message - 18/4/2013 11:21:15 PM   
Okester

Soz- duped previous post by accident

< Message edited by Okester -- 18/4/2013 11:24:16 PM >

Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Latest Lone Ranger Trailer Online Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI