Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Scary Movie 5 - 12/4/2013 2:06:03 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
- 12/4/2013 2:26:39 PM   
omgitsgray

NO WAY! I HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET BUT I'M COUNTERING THIS WITH 5 STARS!!

You guys are just hating on it 'cause it doesn't use things conventional comedies do, like gags and puns and sarcasm but this is going to just be laugh out loud, rolling around FUNNY but for all the reasons you don't understand! Lindsay Lohan is amazingly talented and she's never stopped being amazing and such a role model for girls. She was totally on the finger in Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen which was hilar as well as the fat girl with her though she looked like a Moomin. Charlie Sheen. WHAT CAN WE SAY ABOUT CHARLIE SHEEN UHHH HE'S BI-WINNING. That man can do no wrong and if Scientology has taught us anything, it's that they own the minds of some of the richest players of Hollywood! E! entertainment taught me this! anyway peace out I'm gonna knock one out over the poster of Lohan's bulbous lips.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
... - 12/4/2013 2:48:44 PM   
Samurai7

I counter your "you must 12 years old" 5 stars with this 1.

Post #: 3
Oh dear. - 12/4/2013 3:35:36 PM   
lkdisney

I can't tell if the comment below is a joke or not. If it isn't people like that should be banned from the cinema, owning a television and having any access to social media.

This franchise should have died with the second film.

< Message edited by lkdisney -- 12/4/2013 3:39:21 PM >

Post #: 4
Truly appalling. - 13/4/2013 10:54:38 AM   
TheMightyBlackout

Cycling haphazardly between the plots of Mama, Black Swan and Rise of the Planet of the Apes, this is an old joke, badly told. It's not 'offensive', it's not 'gross-out', it's not 'risky', it's just not funny (entirely subjective, I know).
Hey, at least they didn't make it in 3D, right?

More reviews and rambling like that ^^^ at: >>>WorldOfBlackout.co.uk <<<

Post #: 5
RE: - 13/4/2013 11:14:34 AM   
MonsterCat

quote:

ORIGINAL: omgitsgray

You guys are just hating on it 'cause it doesn't use things conventional comedies do, like gags and puns and sarcasm but this is going to just be laugh out loud, rolling around FUNNY but for all the reasons you don't understand! Lindsay Lohan is amazingly talented and she's never stopped being amazing and such a role model for girls. She was totally on the finger in Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen which was hilar as well as the fat girl with her though she looked like a Moomin. Charlie Sheen. WHAT CAN WE SAY ABOUT CHARLIE SHEEN UHHH HE'S BI-WINNING. That man can do no wrong and if Scientology has taught us anything, it's that they own the minds of some of the richest players of Hollywood! E! entertainment taught me this! anyway peace out I'm gonna knock one out over the poster of Lohan's bulbous lips.

I... Um...

"I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you."

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to omgitsgray)
Post #: 6
RE: - 13/4/2013 11:26:07 AM   
garvielloken

quote:

This has to be a wind up. Nobody could be that stupid.

Exactly six miles north of Skagg Mountain in the Valley of Pain, there lives an evil devilmonster. His name is Bingo Gas Station Motel Cheeseburger With A Side Of Aircraft Noise And You'll Be Gary Indiana.

Razzle them, dazzle them. Razzle dazzle them.

(in reply to omgitsgray)
Post #: 7
RE: RE: - 14/4/2013 2:07:14 AM   
Mister Coe

quote:

ORIGINAL: garvielloken

quote:

This has to be a wind up. Nobody could be that stupid.

The fact that this fuck-awful franchise has gotten to a fifth installment indicates that people CAN be that stupid...

Say what now?

(in reply to garvielloken)
Post #: 8
Bizarre - 14/4/2013 8:41:15 PM   
tysmuse

I remember laughing at the 3rd movie. Missed the 4th. Should have missed the 5th. The best part was when I left to go to the toilet. To add insult to injury I was meant to make it a double bill with Beyond the Pines, but the cinema/screen broke down and the screening got cancelled! : (

Post #: 9
RE: - 21/4/2013 2:01:37 PM   
ElephantBoy

quote:

Have nothing against Lohan, but appearing in this series maybe her worse ever mistake.

Judging by the fact this bombed in America and has only entered at number three in the UK, maybe we are in luck and this will be the last part.

(in reply to omgitsgray)
Post #: 10
RE: RE: - 1/5/2013 4:35:02 PM   
classics_are_best

1st and second movie are decent the 3rd was crap the 4th was crap the 5th probably crap

(in reply to ElephantBoy)
Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> Scary Movie 5 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI