Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Marc Forster Talks World War Z

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Marc Forster Talks World War Z Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Marc Forster Talks World War Z - 29/3/2013 10:02:24 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
On the Fence - 29/3/2013 10:02:24 AM   
Cal_Bob

I think the film looks good and i
I'm looking forward to seeing it, but it is not WWZ

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
Nope - 29/3/2013 10:22:30 AM   
johnsteel1

As someone who's read the book twice I can't even get excited by this very, very loose adaption, they seem to have binned the books narrative for a predictable race against time thriller.
The PG-13 rating also concerns me, how is it even going to be an effective Zombie movie if its aiming to pull in the kids, obviously a decision to recoup costs.
The the fact no mention was given to Brad Pitts on set arguments with Forster.
And finally... Why the fuck do the Zombies run !

Post #: 3
PG-13?????? - 29/3/2013 10:25:49 AM   
rissole

WTF, I hope that certificate was just for the trailer. This sounds more like a prequel to 'I am Legend'. I'm going to stick to the TV and 'The Walking Dead'

Post #: 4
PG-13 for a Zombie Flick....Jeeze - 29/3/2013 4:05:32 PM   
klepto4

Zombies without gore is like the terminator without guns. Just doesn't work in my eyes and no amount of tumbling and stumbling hordes of zombies will ever change my mind. May watch out of curiosity when it's in the bargin bin at your local supermarket. Prove me wrong please

Post #: 5
yaaawn - 30/3/2013 1:53:04 AM   
DickJones

siiigh..yet another kiddi-fication of an adult story just to get more bums on seat. ..but judging by the terribley unconvincing cartoony cgi leaping zombies seen in the trailer, people are going to stay away in droves

Post #: 6
RE: yaaawn - 30/3/2013 8:32:17 AM   
jmebaby25

The CGI zombies look terrible in the trailer - the rest looks actually quite good - but not the zombies. I'm also not sure how you can make a PG-13 film that involved zombies, that's just ridiculous.

I'm disappointed in this preview from Empire too. I'd rather they talk about what they thought of the footage rather than hear about what was in it. Did they enjoy it, did it look like a hit or a miss?

I make the world wide web a little prettier.
www.hoylandwebdesign.com

(in reply to DickJones)
Post #: 7
Eh... - 1/4/2013 7:00:28 PM   
thedanielj

Can't wait to see what World War Z holds. Defiantly a departure from the "source material" here. Lots of reshoots, but movies have been as stale as three day old popcorn in the "winter" months. Glad to see the summer movie season is upon us. Check out our summer preview over at the Not-So Daily. http://www.notsodaily.com/2013/04/team-up-swimp-thangnot-so-daily-summer.html

Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Marc Forster Talks World War Z Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI