Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

The Tonton Zola Moukoko thread.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Grandstand >> The Tonton Zola Moukoko thread. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
The Tonton Zola Moukoko thread. - 25/3/2013 10:59:22 AM   
Flatulent_Bob

Pondered the idea of Cherno Samba, Freddie Adu or Kennedy Bakircioglu however Tonton is the one name who really stayed with me.

Anyway basically I thought it might be interesting to highlight players who are tagged before they've done anything as the next big thing, and see who actually comes through and to what level.
What started the thought was the contract issues currently between Chelsea 17 year old Ruben Loftus-Cheek being offered a 2 year 1.7M contract because Man Utd, City and Barca are interested in him.

So......

1.) Ruben Loftus-Cheek (Chelsea & England)
Contract issues currently between Chelsea 17 year old Ruben Loftus-Cheek being offered a 2 year 1.7M contract because Man Utd, City and Barca are apparently interested in him.
Currently playing with Chelsea academy and England Under 17s.

2.) Ravel Morrison (West Ham & England) -
Bombed out of Manchester United, bought by West Ham. After numerous reports of his poor attitude letting his undoubted talent down.
Playing regularly in the Championship while on loan at Birmingham

< Message edited by Flatulent_Bob -- 25/3/2013 11:21:19 AM >

I'm your huckleberry...

All the world will be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Oh my God! They banned Kenny!

Post #: 1
RE: The Tonton Zola Moukoko thread. - 25/3/2013 6:59:20 PM   
Rinc

quote:

ORIGINAL: Flatulent_Bob

Pondered the idea of Cherno Samba, Freddie Adu or Kennedy Bakircioglu however Tonton is the one name who really stayed with me.

Tonton just could not scoring and assisting in his role behind the strikers in my all-conquering Liverpool team.

No spoilers please:

Invisiotext:
[ color=#F1F1F1 ]text[ /color ]

(in reply to Flatulent_Bob)
Post #: 2
RE: The Tonton Zola Moukoko thread. - 25/3/2013 7:22:38 PM   
OPEN YOUR EYES

quote:

ORIGINAL: Flatulent_Bob

Those Championship Managers days are flooding back.Oh,the likes of Petre,Bakircioglu and Muntari were always a first club purchase.
I dont think I can afford those CM days to come back though.I dont want to live like a hermit again.

Anyway,Pogba is another one that springs to mind.

(in reply to Flatulent_Bob)
Post #: 3
RE: The Tonton Zola Moukoko thread. - 25/3/2013 10:57:04 PM   
Rinc

Sorry to derail the thread slightly but a mate just bought CM 2001/02 from Amazon and I'm tempted to get it. Especially with having two weeks off from Friday! I couldn't stop playing 01/02 back in the day, I think it was my favourite ever one.

As for players touted for big things, I've heard some good things about Southampton's James Ward-Prowse. Haven't seen him though, what do others think?

No spoilers please:

Invisiotext:
[ color=#F1F1F1 ]text[ /color ]

(in reply to OPEN YOUR EYES)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Grandstand >> The Tonton Zola Moukoko thread. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News|Empire Blog|Movie Reviews|Future Films|Features|Video Interviews|Image Gallery|Competitions|Forum|Magazine|Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI