Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Jameson Empire Awards 2013: Live

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Jameson Empire Awards 2013: Live Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Jameson Empire Awards 2013: Live - 24/3/2013 7:41:19 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
I am VERY disappointed with you voters - 24/3/2013 7:41:19 PM   
bb

This is just as bad as last year's awards. For example, have any of you idiots seen their ratings on Rotten Tomatoes?! THE HOBBIT has only got 65% fresh, while AVENGERS ASSEMBLE and THE DARK KNIGHT RISES are higher! I don't mind SKYFALL winning, but I've excepted more from you morons! If next year's is even bad, I am NEVER going to submit my votes for the Empire Awards EVER again. You're as bad as the Oscar voters.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
RE: Jameson Empire Awards 2013: Live - 24/3/2013 8:40:53 PM   
dreddhead

Well done Dredd!

Nice to see the film getting some much deserved recognition.

It was the best film of last year in my opinion. It deserved to win in the best British film or Sci-Fi/Fantasy film category, but an award for it superb 3D cinematography from visionary Anthony Dod Mantle is richly deserved and all involved in the film should be justly proud.

Post #: 3
RE: Jameson Empire Awards 2013: Live - 24/3/2013 8:47:21 PM   
jackcarter

wow no DKR wins

< Message edited by jackcarter -- 25/3/2013 11:28:42 AM >

(in reply to dreddhead)
Post #: 4
- 25/3/2013 12:38:18 AM   
steverogers5

Nice to see Samantha Barks finally getting some love. She was, by far, the best singer in Les Miserables! Her performance really broke my heart, and was amazing to see on the big screen..(And Hugh Jackman was pretty good as well..)

Furthermore Martin Freeman was excellent as Bilbo in The Hobbit. (Much better than Ian Holm IMHO) And I certainly can't argue with Jennifer Lawrence winning again for Silver Linings Playbook. As she absolutely owns that film from the moment she comes on screen!

Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Jameson Empire Awards 2013: Live Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI