Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Ryan Reynolds On Deadpool: The Movie

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Ryan Reynolds On Deadpool: The Movie Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Ryan Reynolds On Deadpool: The Movie - 22/3/2013 2:09:01 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
Come on, Fox! Grow a pair! - 22/3/2013 2:09:01 PM   
Nicky C

Seriously, stop being wussy and give us a comic book movie that's not for snot-nosed kids. Most people in the world are adults so you know this fantasy idea that 'making a film accessible means aiming it at families' is bullshit. That's just a hangover from the 70s because Star Wars was Universal. What sells movies is a) making them really good, just like this sounds and b) advertising the crap out of them. Make it cheap, make it violent and give it the mother of all viral campaigns. The trailer alone sounds like a slice of fried gold in itself! Heck, if it were me I'd go even further and start with a couple of webisodes or shorts. Whatever it takes, man. And get Reynolds shirt off in the trailer as well. He is a handsome sonofabitch and good looking people add production value. Damn, if I was in charge the world would be awesome!

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
Dead pool - 22/3/2013 2:26:11 PM   
logan 5

So a self aware Deadpool...or Deadpool kills the marvel universe to be correct now THAT would be a hell of a movie...!

Post #: 3
Kickstarter! - 22/3/2013 2:39:30 PM   
sowasred2012

I know it's the go-to magical fix for every pipe dream at the moment, and there's probably a myriad of legal issues around it - but for crying out loud, if there was ever one film that could call on a fanbase to bring it to life, it's this (the stipulation being that Fox doesn't tone down ANYTHING).

Post #: 4
Ryan Reynolds - 22/3/2013 4:40:30 PM   
AquaDragon2K

Listened to the podcast, read the transcript. It's official...RR is a legend!

Post #: 5
hell no - 22/3/2013 6:04:40 PM   
elsquig

but if they decide to make a film called captain camp in the land of overactors he would be a shoe in

Post #: 6
Devil's Knot - 24/3/2013 2:31:36 AM   
Zimbo

RR says Mychael Dana also scored his latest film which is Devil's Knot directed by Atom Agoyan..it doesnt say anywhere I've checked he's in the movie? Is that a new piece of info or am I just clueless?

Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Ryan Reynolds On Deadpool: The Movie Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI