Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Game Of Thrones: The Prequel Series?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Game Of Thrones: The Prequel Series? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Game Of Thrones: The Prequel Series? - 22/3/2013 1:28:56 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
- 22/3/2013 1:28:56 AM   
jazzyjules63

If they can't afford to shoot more than 10 episodes a season, how can they afford a spin-off series? I'd watch it though...

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
RE: - 22/3/2013 8:22:15 AM   
BelfastBoy

GRRM should maybe concentrate on finishing the last two Song Of Ice And Fire books before getting too sidetracked by prequels and spinoff tv shows...

(in reply to jazzyjules63)
Post #: 3
- 22/3/2013 8:49:18 AM   
Chronicle

Seriously, finish 'Song of ice and fire' first, how long does he wants us to wait.. No offence but the guy might be dead before we even get to read the ending to that series..

Post #: 4
RE: - 22/3/2013 12:57:11 PM   
BelfastBoy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chronicle

Seriously, finish 'Song of ice and fire' first, how long does he wants us to wait.. No offence but the guy might be dead before we even get to read the ending to that series..

If it's any consolation, GRRM has apparently revealed to the TV show producers how the story will pan out in the yet-to-be-published final two books. So, if for any reason he doesn't manage to finish the story in print, it could still be realised on screen. (However, while I really enjoy the TV show, it's already simplified and diverged from the books quite considerably, so God knows where it could end up if they make it that far!)

(in reply to Chronicle)
Post #: 5
- 24/3/2013 3:42:26 PM   
Chronicle

As much as I like the tv show, i'd prefer to read the books

Post #: 6
RE: - 25/3/2013 4:39:37 PM   
ADStoney

I would love to see a Dunk and Egg TV series but like everyone else, i'd rather he put all his focus and effort into finishing the books.

(in reply to Chronicle)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Game Of Thrones: The Prequel Series? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI