Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
A Cat In Paris - 20/3/2013 2:45:54 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
a cat in paris - 20/3/2013 2:45:54 PM   
leonidas9999

A Cat In Paris is a great childhood movie.

< Message edited by leonidas9999 -- 20/3/2013 3:13:49 PM >

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
- 22/3/2013 2:42:52 PM   
Classedefrancais

I thought it was a good movie but the way the characters looked did not impress me. I think if the characters were in 3D more adults would watch this movie and possibly more older kids would also watch it. If you made them 3D the little kids would still enjoy it but you would get some older kids watching the movie as well.

Post #: 3
a cat in paris - 22/3/2013 2:43:54 PM   
leonidas9999

A Cat in Paris is a great childhood movie. It’s bad on how Zoe can't talk, that her nanny is the bad guy and her mom’s always at work. But it’s good on the fact that she talks toward the end. The animation is more of an artistic type level. Mostly I’m saying that the movie is very good and is worth watching even with the ... Not gonna spoile it.

Post #: 4
What a twisted plot! - 22/3/2013 2:51:39 PM   
Classedefrancais

The simplicity of “A Cat in Paris” by Jean-Loup Felicioli and Alain Gagnols is attracting attention across nations. Unlike many children’s movies “A Cat in Paris” is unrealistic. With its 2 dimensional jaunt of cops, villains, and robbers, running from roof top to roof top, it creates a humorous and revengeful sequence that leaves its audience on its toes with new surprises. This film might not be appropriate for preschool age because of its violence, including gunfire, hallucinations, a man plunging to his death, and a woman who betrays a little girl's trust and then places her in harm's way. However, this twisted plotline is perfect for young adults who could appreciate a little teasing between a clever robber and ruthless villain. All in all, I highly recommend this oddly animated film.

Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> A Cat In Paris Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI