Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Harrison Ford On For Anchorman 2

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Harrison Ford On For Anchorman 2 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Harrison Ford On For Anchorman 2 - 4/3/2013 9:46:14 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
Wow! - 4/3/2013 9:46:14 PM   
Mr Gittes

Recently I've been thinking that Ford is just a grumpy old fart now, but damn, this looks interesting. Here's to hoping my Ford-slagging is proven wrong!

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
Little Bit Worried! - 4/3/2013 10:54:33 PM   
benizdead

While I love me a bit of polyester-clad manliness I really hope they don't overdo it with the co-stars.

Post #: 3
RE: Harrison Ford On For Anchorman 2 - 4/3/2013 11:39:17 PM   
chris kilby

As the 80s dawn, surely...

Post #: 4
RE: Harrison Ford On For Anchorman 2 - 5/3/2013 10:12:06 AM   
Dannybohy

Warming up for Han Solo return!!!! ohh yehhh!! with James Franco as his son!! :)

'Man of Steel!,Man of Shit!' -fairyprincess

(in reply to chris kilby)
Post #: 5
RE: Harrison Ford On For Anchorman 2 - 5/3/2013 10:30:27 AM   
Simon124

Oh dear, this is probably the end for HF, to think that this was the angry guy in Frantic AND Han Solo, now all he does is gimmicky cameos in Jimmy Kimmel jokes and other silliness, sad day HF

Post #: 6
RE: Harrison Ford On For Anchorman 2 - 5/3/2013 10:54:15 AM   
Whistler

quote:

ORIGINAL: Simon124

Oh dear, this is probably the end for HF, to think that this was the angry guy in Frantic AND Han Solo, now all he does is gimmicky cameos in Jimmy Kimmel jokes and other silliness, sad day HF

Oh lighten up.

(in reply to Simon124)
Post #: 7
RE: Harrison Ford On For Anchorman 2 - 5/3/2013 11:05:15 AM   
horribleives

I'd rather see Ford having a laugh in a silly comedy than any of the dull, generic thrillers he's done over the last decade.

www.hollywoodunbound.co.uk - some nonsense about alien film directors and musclebound man-children.

(in reply to Whistler)
Post #: 8
RE: Harrison Ford On For Anchorman 2 - 5/3/2013 12:20:13 PM   
MonsterCat

I don't know why the news of Ford being in a comedy is such a surprise. I know man isn't exactly a barrel of laughs off screen, but he can do comedy. He was funny in the Indiana Jones flicks, and he was a lot of fun to watch in Morning Glory.

"I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you."

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to Whistler)
Post #: 9
About time... - 5/3/2013 3:58:53 PM   
Bobby TwoTimes

Everyone knows that Ford went on to have the biggest career post Star Wars of all the main leads, but when you actually look back at his career post-Crusade in '88, he's done nothing but garbage - so it's about time he decided to get involved in something popular.

Post #: 10
i'm biased - 5/3/2013 7:32:09 PM   
leroythemasochist

i have no off switch when it comes to Ford. For me he's the star of my childhood. I hate all the swipes people have been making of late - but I guess I understand some of it, even I couldn't handle Random Hearts, or that shipwreck movie with Anne Heche! But I really liked Crystal Skull (so did Empire as far as I recall - 4 stars wasn't it? and now your fine magazine rips into it whenever possible) and I was 7 when Star Wars came out and 11 when I saw Raiders the first time.
I'm not gonna bang on about it anymore, everyone is entitled to their opinion but I can't wait to see Ep 7 and the whole Anchorman thing looks like it could be great.

Post #: 11
RE: About time... - 6/3/2013 3:26:41 PM   
rogerebert

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bobby TwoTimes

Everyone knows that Ford went on to have the biggest career post Star Wars of all the main leads, but when you actually look back at his career post-Crusade in '88, he's done nothing but garbage - so it's about time he decided to get involved in something popular.

I know we all have our own opinions but I don't really see how that statement makes sense. Patriot Games, The Fugitive, Clear and Present Danger are great films. Air Force One is enjoyable nonsense. And most films with him in are at least watchable due to his presence. Also I unashamedly like Crystal Skull. Except for Ray Winstone shouting "Jonesy" which really wound me up.

(in reply to Bobby TwoTimes)
Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Harrison Ford On For Anchorman 2 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI