Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Sam Raimi To Write Evil Dead 4 This Year

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Sam Raimi To Write Evil Dead 4 This Year Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Sam Raimi To Write Evil Dead 4 This Year - 4/3/2013 10:38:40 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
Too slow... - 4/3/2013 10:38:40 AM   
CHUFFSTER

"I would like to work on the script over the summer," he explains. "That much is true. But the reason to come back and do it again is only that they’re making me, those fans... I am thinking about it, but a crowd goes 'Come on Sam, do it!' so I said 'Okay, I guess I was talking to my brother about it.' But I feel like I was pushed into saying that, a little bit."

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
Confused? - 4/3/2013 11:13:59 AM   
davidjthomson

I'd love to see The Chin back fighting the Deadites, but how on earth is that going to fit in with this Evil Dead remake?
From what I can see in the trailer, the remake has none of the brilliant humour that was so much a part of the originals.

Post #: 3
AOD - 4/3/2013 11:17:00 AM   
jackcarter

If this goes ahead theyd probably have to call it ‘Army of Darkness: so and so’ to differentiate it from the remake (like all the comics that continued the Ash story & Ash vs. Darkman, Ash vs. Freddy vs. Jason etc)

Post #: 4
- 4/3/2013 12:59:37 PM   
BenTramer

"It's in Detroit and in my garage." Hmm, sounds like he's trying to tempt someone into stealing that script by broadcasting exactly where it is. Kind of odd though to go on with the old trilogy now the remake is out there.

Post #: 5
RE: - 4/3/2013 6:40:18 PM  1 votes
clownfoot

10 years to late. Best to leave it with that marvellous Army of Darkness ending....

Evil Mod 2 - Hail he who has fallen from the sky to deliver us from the terror of the Deadites!

http://www.thepixelempire.net/index.html
http://clownfootsinversemidas.blogspot.com/

(in reply to BenTramer)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Sam Raimi To Write Evil Dead 4 This Year Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI