Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Empires streaming review section

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Magazine >> Empires streaming review section Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Empires streaming review section - 28/2/2013 3:07:31 PM   
Cool Breeze

Empire have a special page in the mag every month now for films available to stream.However, the accuracy of what films are actually available is incorrect a lot of the time for Netflix.In the latest issue, they say that The Hunger Games and Cabin In The Woods are available to watch.Guess what? They are not there.Are they going to be available at a certain date? Can they please supply a release date for titles like this when they are available on the site?

Two months ago, they claim that Michael Manns Heat, starring Robert De Niro was available on Netflix.Guess what? Its not there.Oh, Heat starring BURT REYNOLDS is on there but not the one they claim is the one there.Empire writers just not paying any actual attention to what they write?

'' Iv played Oskar Schindler, Michael Collins, Rob Roy Mcgregor, even ZEUS for gods sake! No one is going to believe me to be a green grocer! ''
Post #: 1
RE: Empires streaming review section - 1/3/2013 10:27:01 AM   
Nick de Semlyen

Unfortunately it's not as simple as our writer "not paying attention"...

Every month, we compile the list of upcoming Netflix titles, two months in advance, based on information supplied to us by Netflix's PR company. We always endeavour to provide information as accurately as possible, but since we rely on the accuracy of what we're told, the titles may, on very rare occasions, not appear on the dates on which they are promised at the time of going to press.

We understand your frustration, and are trying to find out what the situation is in this case, but it is unfortunately out of our hands.

Apologies in the meantime.

"I'm wearing a lead breastplate!"

(in reply to Cool Breeze)
Post #: 2
RE: Empires streaming review section - 3/3/2013 9:32:34 PM   
Cool Breeze

Fair enough Nick.Thanks for the reply.

'' Iv played Oskar Schindler, Michael Collins, Rob Roy Mcgregor, even ZEUS for gods sake! No one is going to believe me to be a green grocer! ''

(in reply to Nick de Semlyen)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Magazine >> Empires streaming review section Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI