Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Is James McAvoy The New Crow?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Is James McAvoy The New Crow? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Is James McAvoy The New Crow? - 26/2/2013 12:30:55 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
Whatever... - 26/2/2013 12:30:55 PM   
mancalledpete

...ANOTHER pointless reboot of a film that doesn't need to be 'rebooted'. Can't these overpaid plebs come up with anything original anymore?

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
Necessary Reboot - 26/2/2013 1:39:07 PM   
spark1

'the crow', like 'robocop' and 'highlander', deserves a reboot as it has an interesting idea not handled well in the recent sequels.

Post #: 3
RE: Necessary Reboot - 26/2/2013 1:51:32 PM   
Dannybohy

James fuckin Mcavoy! are you taking the piss!. Sort it out and cast in properly if you insist on remaking pointless remakes!.
This will suck as much horse eating dogs balls as the Robocop human hand ass hole will otherwise

< Message edited by Dannybohy -- 26/2/2013 1:58:38 PM >

'Man of Steel!,Man of Shit!' -fairyprincess

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 4
RE: Necessary Reboot - 26/2/2013 3:31:18 PM   
Artoo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dannybohy

James fuckin Mcavoy! are you taking the piss!. Sort it out and cast in properly if you insist on remaking pointless remakes!.
This will suck as much horse eating dogs balls as the Robocop human hand ass hole will otherwise

Yeah - not a good choice, but a damn sight better than Mark fuckin Whalberg! Bradley Cooper would've been alright......

Hey, get some beer and some.....cleaning products!

(in reply to Dannybohy)
Post #: 5
RE: Necessary Reboot - 26/2/2013 4:11:29 PM   
Dannybohy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Artoo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dannybohy

Yeah - not a good choice, but a damn sight better than Mark fuckin Whalberg! Bradley Cooper would've been alright......

I cant forgive Bradley for being so shit in the already shit A-team movie! he can go to hell!. Its always the say old people get mentioned for any male leads! ggrrrrr

'Man of Steel!,Man of Shit!' -fairyprincess

(in reply to Artoo)
Post #: 6
"It Can't Rain Forever..." - 26/2/2013 5:42:11 PM   
BenTramer

The Crow with Brandon Lee is a dazzling movie. I remember being in tears walking down the street after leaving the cinema. I felt so bad about poor Brandon Lee's death on set and seeing him go into the grave at the end was just so real and genuinely sad. They got everything right and I can't imagine them improving on the original but everything has to be reheated and served up again but it's just greasy leftovers from a feast.

Post #: 7
RE: "It Can't Rain Forever..." - 28/2/2013 6:27:37 AM   
Cloud Cuckoo

I have at lot of time for McAvoy, but if this happens then it is truly dreadful casting. He is about as far removed from Eric Draven as I can possibly imagine. I don't want to be pathetically shallow but he just does not look the part at all.

I do love the original so will be wary of any 'reboot', but if treated right it has fantastic potential - providing they find a lead worthy to fill Brandon Lee's shoes. And that will not be easy.

In Thom we trust.

(in reply to BenTramer)
Post #: 8
RE: "It Can't Rain Forever..." - 6/3/2013 6:51:08 PM   
buffster28

yeah i like him as an actor but cannot see him as Eric Draven - if this does go ahead maybe the best idea would be go with an unknown actor ?

" driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole "

(in reply to Cloud Cuckoo)
Post #: 9
RE: Is James McAvoy The New Crow? - 6/3/2013 10:07:05 PM   
rich

Well this is a fucking awful idea

Meanwhile...

Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Is James McAvoy The New Crow? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI