Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

New Amazing-Spider Man 2 Suit Unveiled

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> New Amazing-Spider Man 2 Suit Unveiled Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New Amazing-Spider Man 2 Suit Unveiled - 25/2/2013 12:24:45 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
Um... - 25/2/2013 12:24:45 PM   
IamtheGoblin

... that looks a lot more like the Raimi-era costume than the Webb one. So either that "nothing much has changed except the eyes" is incorrect, or Coming Soon have been had by some photoshopping?

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
RE: New Amazing-Spider Man 2 Suit Unveiled - 25/2/2013 3:34:50 PM   
Dannybohy

http://www.totalfilm.com/news/new-look-at-the-amazing-spider-man-2-costume

Empire link not working so click this.

Personally, I liked the last suit from Amazing Spiderman! and I really like this new one!. This one is pretty much just Maquires Spiderman2 suit, , which is no bad thing! but still! I liked the first Webb take more!.Would like to see the full suit to be sure just how similiar it is to the Maguire movies

< Message edited by Dannybohy -- 25/2/2013 3:36:38 PM >

'Man of Steel!,Man of Shit!' -fairyprincess

Post #: 3
RE: New Amazing-Spider Man 2 Suit Unveiled - 25/2/2013 3:41:20 PM   
Artoo

Looks cool. It looks more like the Ultimate Spiderman costume (big head, little body - MAHOOSIVE eyes etc). I just hope the film is an improvement on the first one. It wasn't bad but The Lizard was awful and it had a lot to live up to what with following Raimi and all......

Hey, get some beer and some.....cleaning products!

(in reply to Dannybohy)
Post #: 4
RE: New Amazing-Spider Man 2 Suit Unveiled - 25/2/2013 9:02:58 PM   
jimbo909

It does look alot like the Raimi/Maguire suit but you have to look closely at the web pattern on the chest to see that it is not the same. It's something I've studied a great deal making two home-made Spidey costumes.

"This is an oldie. Well, it's an oldie where I come from."

(in reply to Artoo)
Post #: 5
doesn't matter what the suit looks like - 25/2/2013 10:02:05 PM   
Normal Control

because with the people behind and in front of the camera the movie will suck anyway.

Post #: 6
RE: doesn't matter what the suit looks like - 26/2/2013 10:27:49 AM   
Dannybohy

I loved the first movie and thought the Lizard was ok! no Doc Oc, but ..ok. I am really hoping that the Paul Giamatti being Rhino is bullshit and hes actually going to be Doc Oc!. The idea of Jamie Fox as Shocker fills me with Spider-man3 dread!! Shocker is a shite character and too many Bad guys !!! argghhhh

'Man of Steel!,Man of Shit!' -fairyprincess

(in reply to Normal Control)
Post #: 7
RE: doesn't matter what the suit looks like - 27/2/2013 10:12:56 AM   
Artoo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dannybohy

I loved the first movie and thought the Lizard was ok! no Doc Oc, but ..ok. I am really hoping that the Paul Giamatti being Rhino is bullshit and hes actually going to be Doc Oc!. The idea of Jamie Fox as Shocker fills me with Spider-man3 dread!! Shocker is a shite character and too many Bad guys !!! argghhhh

Never fear Dannybohy - he's playing Electro! Your welcome!

Hey, get some beer and some.....cleaning products!

(in reply to Dannybohy)
Post #: 8
I didn't know Raimi invented Spider Man?! - 27/2/2013 5:54:09 PM   
a_man_and_his_monkey

Spider Man was around before Raimi. Therefore Spider Man's costume(s) was around before Raimi. Those people saying that this is similar to the Raimi-era movies are wrong. I think you'll find this is closer to the "Ultimate" series more than anything - this would make sense as the Webb iteration of Spider Man seems to draw a few things from the "Ultimate" version. So in closing, Raimi's overrated Spider Man movies are not the be-all and end-all of Spider Man.

Post #: 9
why is it amazing spider-man? - 28/2/2013 1:44:54 AM   
Reaper24

why do they call it The Amazing Spider-Man?
If Webb is taking thing from Ultimate Spider-Mand, why doesnt he call it "Ultimate Spider-Man"?
I hate it when director or writer take things from different series of comics when they can take ideas or costumes from the series that they SHOULD be writting about.
For example: Amazing Spider-Man the movie should be taken from The Amazing Spider-Man series!!!!!

Post #: 10
Too many Villains! - 28/2/2013 10:58:11 AM   
petejwheeldon

This always seems to happen with Superhero movies. First one is good, then there is some need to put in 2,3 or more baddies or costumed characters in the sequels, which just distracted from the plot and loses focus. More is not necessarily more, guys!

Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> New Amazing-Spider Man 2 Suit Unveiled Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI