Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

iPad edition Suggestions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire iPad Edition >> iPad edition Suggestions Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
iPad edition Suggestions - 20/2/2013 4:10:35 AM   
etang77

I've subscribed from the digital edition from day 1. And lately I'm reading some back issues, and noticed there are lot of reviews of films that interests me, that I have not yet watch and would like to watch. But the problem for me is, there might be a few that I would like to watch, and adding to the amount of back issues I'm trying to catch up on there are loads of films to watch.

I'm sure most people who reads your magazine, will have a imdb account (it doesn't has to be link to imdb), but I think being a digital version, couldn't there be an option, so pressing the title will add the film to your own imdb watch list or even simpler, just add the film title to note or some sort, to save me either having to exit the app to go to another app manually, or the old fashion way of grabbing a pen and paper?
Post #: 1
RE: iPad edition Suggestions - 20/2/2013 7:57:09 AM   
pendlebum

I'll second that!

week on Friday

(in reply to etang77)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire iPad Edition >> iPad edition Suggestions Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI