Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

The Daniel Kitson Appreciation Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> The Daniel Kitson Appreciation Thread Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
The Daniel Kitson Appreciation Thread - 18/2/2013 1:26:24 PM   
squeezyrider

Don't really know where to put this thread as the man in question eschews Television and Celebrity in general but since he used to be in Phoenix Nights (his least proud career move) I'll put it here.

Daniel Kitson is basically for me (and Stewart Lee) the best stand up comedian working today and this morning I got tickets to see him. Trouble is barely anyone I work with or know has ever heard of him largely due to his aforementioned tellyshy-ness.

I've seen him live a good few times now and each time whether it's been a stand up or story show he's been immense. Funny, Clever, Wise and all the rest.

If you've never seen him there are tickets on sale today do yourself a massive favour and, if you can, get one.

Yorkshire is a place...

Yorkshire is a state of mind.
Post #: 1
RE: The Daniel Kitson Appreciation Thread - 18/2/2013 2:20:11 PM   
sharkboy

A reliable source tells me that he's soon going to be announced as a surprise act at Belfast's Cathedral Quarter Arts Festival.  If so, I'll be at the front of the virtual ticket queue!  On the Phoenix Nights saga, I couldn't believe how petty Peter Kay was about the whole thing - even down to pixellating his face on the out-takes and in the commentary, introducing every Kitson appearance as "the bastard".  Methinks Danny boy hit a nerve...

WWLD?

Every time we think we have measured our capacity to meet a challenge, we look up and we're reminded that that capacity may well be limitless

I left in love, in laughter, and in truth and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.

(in reply to squeezyrider)
Post #: 2
RE: The Daniel Kitson Appreciation Thread - 18/2/2013 2:31:09 PM   
impqueen

I read this the other day - made me quit stand-up

Yes, always.

(in reply to sharkboy)
Post #: 3
RE: The Daniel Kitson Appreciation Thread - 18/2/2013 3:00:34 PM   
rawlinson

Yeah, big Kitson fan. And I'm really pleased he's starting to release material through Bandcamp. Maybe we can finally get decent quality copies of some of his earlier work.

(in reply to impqueen)
Post #: 4
RE: The Daniel Kitson Appreciation Thread - 18/2/2013 4:15:47 PM   
squeezyrider

That Johnny Vegas article's interesting. Slightly OT but I think people forget how intelligent Johnny Vegas is because of his persona. I never saw any of his early live stand up but as I understand it he'd play the Johnny Vegas character as a failed and bitter comic. Some of this bled over into his early TV work and people think that's just who he is. I can understand his point about his audience changing and misunderstanding him. Some comics are OK with that Al Murray for example but others like Kitson and Stewart Lee can't accept it. I like the term refining the audience might seem snobby but it's better than having to pander to them like a performing chimp. Have you been to a Ross Noble gig recently? the whole audience leaving things on stage thing has got well out of hand.  

< Message edited by squeezyrider -- 18/2/2013 4:18:34 PM >

Yorkshire is a place...

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 5
RE: The Daniel Kitson Appreciation Thread - 19/2/2013 3:09:23 PM   
great_badir

I'm fortunate enough to have seen both Kitson and Vegas, albeit only the once - Vegas has only done one proper full UK tour in his entire career (playing mostly very-small venues in the very late 90s/very early 00s) and Kitson has played these parts (Bristol and surrounding area) literally once or twice since becoming a known stand-up on the circuit. It's almost like he doesn't want an audience - just check out his official website! So colour me jealous.

Whilst I totally get what Vegas is saying in that article, I actually think he is (or, at least was - his Benidorm show only hints at what he used to be like, whilst his mostly awful channel 4 series and the DVD Who's Ready for Ice Cream represent the very worst of him as a comedian) the more distinctive comedian of the two. Kitson is a great great craftsman (which is what I think most comedians aspire to be and why people like Mcintyre and Whitehall are held in such low regard [as in they are not in the least bit skilled craftsmen] by many of their peers), but I have never before or since seen such a memorable show as when I saw Vegas in a teeny venue in Bath which held about 150 people tops, and I've been going to comedy shows (right from gutter-crawling "talent nights" in indie venues, up to major arena shows) since the late 80s. It wasn't the best or consistently funniest show I've ever seen (that accolade goes to Bill Bailey at the Bristol Bierkeller circa 1997/98 - nearly 3 hours of incomparable, stomach aching brilliance), but it is the one that will stick in the mind most vividly. And you're spot on with how intelligent Vegas is - I'm not sure if the drunk act was an act when I saw him (he appeared to drink a whole bottle of vodka over the course of his set - if it was water, he was VERY good at acting drunk), but the stuff he was coming up with completely off the top of his head was quite jaw-dropping.

Not that Kitson or Vegas are really comparable, of course - their style, delivery and material is poles apart - but I think it's a shame Kitson had that effect (affect?) on him.

But Kitson's star has been getting brighter and brighter over the last couple of years, so I'm hoping he'll do some more widespread touring soon.

FAVE FILMS
BO BOMBS

Post #: 6
RE: The Daniel Kitson Appreciation Thread - 19/2/2013 4:18:05 PM   
squeezyrider

I think Kitson wants an audience but he wants it totally on his terms. He's quite aroogant in is own way but at the same time he's open about it and uses it to great effect. He knows how good he is and he believes fully in his material to the point that he won't compromise. When I saw him in Wakefield he threw a bit of a hissy fit because the venue had left the bar open when he'd asked them not to.

His argument was the whole show works as one continuous piece with no break and he didn't think it too much to ask that people respect that and not feel the need to nip to the bar for 90 minutes.

Playing small venues and charging low prices, booking all your gigs yourself and doing things on your own terms I think is admirable.

Oh and Johnny Vegas on Room 101 is still possibly the funniest comedy rotuine I've ever seen.

< Message edited by squeezyrider -- 19/2/2013 4:20:40 PM >

Yorkshire is a place...

Post #: 7
RE: The Daniel Kitson Appreciation Thread - 19/2/2013 6:52:28 PM   
emogeek

quote:

ORIGINAL: squeezyrider

Oh and Johnny Vegas on Room 101 is still possibly the funniest comedy rotuine I've ever seen.

Beauty's Castle

Booked tickets yesterday for his new show in Liverpool in May.

Seen him numerous times before, and he never ceases to surprise. Anyone who can come up with a set based around the backdrop of his favourite auntie's last few days battling a terminal disease deserves praise. Especially when it includes the line "Fuck It, I'm having a Whopper"....

The Fear Of Blood Tends To Create Fear For The Flesh

Have you ever been halfway through eating a horse and then realised you weren't as hungry as you thought you were?

Post #: 8
RE: The Daniel Kitson Appreciation Thread - 20/2/2013 8:29:00 AM   
squeezyrider

Beauty's Castle!!!

I randomly burst out laughing in the office just then thinking about when Johnny (and hearing it in his voice) explains his username was "Unabashed".

I saw the show about Kitson's aunt's illness, that was amazing. That was the one with the cake in the bin if I remember correctly.

Yorkshire is a place...

(in reply to emogeek)
Post #: 9
RE: The Daniel Kitson Appreciation Thread - 20/2/2013 8:30:41 AM   
squeezyrider

Oh and the bit about two car indicators blinking in unison. I could have wept with joy at that bit. It's so hard to explain to people what an emotional journey these shows can be and why that's a good thing.

Yorkshire is a place...

Post #: 10
RE: The Daniel Kitson Appreciation Thread - 21/2/2013 11:02:40 AM   
Skiba

Have only seen Kitson once and it was a bit of shambles...but in a good way! He's very much the comedian's comedian...much like Stewart Lee, Richard Herring etc. That Vegas article is very good and he was an extraordinary comic. I saw him at a corporate gig where 70% of the crowd weren't paying attention at all and he ended up taking all his clothes off and berating most of the people there! I was paying attention and absolutely loved it.

Doug Stanhope is a hero of mine and there's an incredible American comedian called Anthony Jeselnik who has absolutely no taboo subjects. Have a look for him on youtube...I'm hoping he comes to the UK. Going to see Louis CK next month which I can't wait for.

Have a good time, all the time.

Post #: 11
RE: The Daniel Kitson Appreciation Thread - 21/2/2013 12:25:24 PM   
squeezyrider

I've seen Doug Stanhope live twice now. The first time was in a tent at the Leeds Festival. He opened with a routine about how we've got the nerve to berate Americans for electing George Bush when he still have a monarchy.

I wouldn't have expected a huge Royalist contigent in a tent at the Leeds Festival but the gig turned ugly pretty sharpish. Leading to Stanhope refusing to leave the stage until he'd fulfilled his contractual obligation. At the end of the gig someone threw a rotting apple at him from the crowd which hit him on the head. He picked it up took a bite and threw it back. Legend! When he left half the crowd booed the other gave him a standing ovation. I was in the latter camp.

I saw him again at his own gig in York which was very funny but lacked the charged atmosphere and danger of the previous gig as everyone there knew what to expect and was fully signed on.

I'd be happy to rename this thread the stand up comedy thread but it's not really about your Lee Evans's and your Michael Mcintyres.   

Yorkshire is a place...

(in reply to Skiba)
Post #: 12
RE: The Daniel Kitson Appreciation Thread - 21/2/2013 1:09:46 PM   
Super Hans

I went to see him with some friends in Nottingham quite a few years aback (maybe as long as 7 or 8 years ago, shit, time flies!). I remember him being very funny, the night being even more memorable by the fact that one of my mates recieved some light heckling from him!

Never really seen any of his materials since - I'm guessing he's not the type to release DVDs so much. I hadn't even heard of him when I was invited to go and see him - it was only when I was told he was Spencer off Phoenix Nights that I recognised him.

What happened between him and Peter Kay then? Shame things went sour, I thought he was great in Phonix Nights & That Peter Kay Thing.

"Its staring at you in the face Mark, there's only one more sex to try..."

Post #: 13
RE: The Daniel Kitson Appreciation Thread - 21/2/2013 2:04:10 PM   
Skiba

quote:

I've seen Doug Stanhope live twice now. The first time was in a tent at the Leeds Festival. He opened with a routine about how we've got the nerve to berate Americans for electing George Bush when he still have a monarchy.

I wouldn't have expected a huge Royalist contigent in a tent at the Leeds Festival but the gig turned ugly pretty sharpish. Leading to Stanhope refusing to leave the stage until he'd fulfilled his contractual obligation. At the end of the gig someone threw a rotting apple at him from the crowd which hit him on the head. He picked it up took a bite and threw it back. Legend! When he left half the crowd booed the other gave him a standing ovation. I was in the latter camp.

I saw him again at his own gig in York which was very funny but lacked the charged atmosphere and danger of the previous gig as everyone there knew what to expect and was fully signed on.

I'd be happy to rename this thread the stand up comedy thread but it's not really about your Lee Evans's and your Michael Mcintyres.   

Stanhope is incredible. I've seen him three times, all in London. Once in the very intimate Soho theatre and had a beer with him after in the bar! Then in the Leicester Square theatre where he was just so laid back and was like "look, if you wanna go and get a drink just go and do it, don't worry about getting in the way of my set. Just go and drink!" So different to someone like Stewart Lee (who I love) where the bar is shut and he wants your full attention.

Seen Richard Herring many times and Rich Hall, Craig Campbell and Dave Fulton are a few others that I really love and always try and get to see when they're doing stuff.

Post #: 14
RE: The Daniel Kitson Appreciation Thread - 21/2/2013 2:07:44 PM   
great_badir

quote:

ORIGINAL: Skiba
there's an incredible American comedian called Anthony Jeselnik

If for nothing else, Jeselnik has attained legendary status thanks to his work in the Charlie Sheen roast.

I've seen Stanhope a couple of times over the years. He played the UK club circuit relentlessly in the early 00s, but these days his UK visits seem to be limited to festivals only (I'm guessing due to the flack he received from casual comedy goers). Whilst I'm fond of him, he is a comedian of two halves - if you get him on a sober night, he sticks mainly to a pre-determined set which is funny, but nothing earth shattering. It's when he drinks that his shows get wild - I remember one time I saw him he'd already been drinking for most of the afternoon and was blasted by the time he took to the stage at about 9.30pm. Cue nearly 2 hours of absolute fury, mainly about Brits and Britain. Surprisingly, he got universal approval from the crowd (probs cos they were slaughtered too, but it was a very good show nonetheless).

One comedian I've never seen, at least in "full flight", despite having several chances locally, is Jerry Sadowitz. I saw Sadowitz do his rarely performed family-friendly magic (easy to forget the man is a brilliant magician) and comedy show in the early 90s, this would have been around the same time as The Pall Bearer's Review (albeit to a completely different audience). But obviously that didn't represent what he's latterly become known for. A couple of mates saw him last year and both, who I thought were unshockable, were left speechless and not wanting to see him again. Which is intriguing.

FAVE FILMS
BO BOMBS

(in reply to Skiba)
Post #: 15
RE: The Daniel Kitson Appreciation Thread - 21/2/2013 2:15:22 PM   
matty_b

Just listening to Jeselnik now on Spotify. Good stuff.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze
Mattyb is a shining example of what the perfect Empire Forum member is.

(in reply to great_badir)
Post #: 16
RE: The Daniel Kitson Appreciation Thread - 21/2/2013 2:19:38 PM   
Skiba

quote:

ORIGINAL: great_badir

quote:

there's an incredible American comedian called Anthony Jeselnik

If for nothing else, Jeselnik has attained legendary status thanks to his work in the Charlie Sheen roast.

I've seen Stanhope a couple of times over the years. He played the UK club circuit relentlessly in the early 00s, but these days his UK visits seem to be limited to festivals only (I'm guessing due to the flack he received from casual comedy goers). Whilst I'm fond of him, he is a comedian of two halves - if you get him on a sober night, he sticks mainly to a pre-determined set which is funny, but nothing earth shattering. It's when he drinks that his shows get wild - I remember one time I saw him he'd already been drinking for most of the afternoon and was blasted by the time he took to the stage at about 9.30pm. Cue nearly 2 hours of absolute fury, mainly about Brits and Britain. Surprisingly, he got universal approval from the crowd (probs cos they were slaughtered too, but it was a very good show nonetheless).

One comedian I've never seen, at least in "full flight", despite having several chances locally, is Jerry Sadowitz. I saw Sadowitz do his rarely performed family-friendly magic (easy to forget the man is a brilliant magician) and comedy show in the early 90s, this would have been around the same time as The Pall Bearer's Review (albeit to a completely different audience). But obviously that didn't represent what he's latterly become known for. A couple of mates saw him last year and both, who I thought were unshockable, were left speechless and not wanting to see him again. Which is intriguing.

Might be worth looking for the Sheen roast as I'm sure it was brutal! But that does mean watching Sheen a bit. I love Jeselnik's delivery...so deadpan. I kinda don't want to compare him to Jimmy Carr but they have a similar style. I've never seen Sadowitz either but would love to. I can't imagine I'd be shocked by anything even though I know he pushes, and goes way beyond, boundaries people are comfortable with.

The only gig I've ever walked out on was by Rich Shapiro because it was absolute incoherent nonsense...I was pretty pissed too.

< Message edited by Skiba -- 21/2/2013 2:36:19 PM >

Post #: 17
RE: The Daniel Kitson Appreciation Thread - 21/2/2013 2:34:50 PM   
Skiba

quote:

ORIGINAL: matty_b

Just listening to Jeselnik now on Spotify. Good stuff.

He's very good

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 18
RE: The Daniel Kitson Appreciation Thread - 21/2/2013 3:05:37 PM   
matty_b

Yeah, it was brilliant. Near the knuckle to say the least, but hilarious.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze
Mattyb is a shining example of what the perfect Empire Forum member is.

(in reply to Skiba)
Post #: 19
RE: The Daniel Kitson Appreciation Thread - 21/2/2013 3:51:52 PM   
great_badir

quote:

The only gig I've ever walked out on was by Rich Shapiro because it was absolute incoherent nonsense...I was pretty pissed too.

You’re right to not compare Jeselnik with Jimmy Carr – Jeselnik is infinitely cleverer with his material.

I’ve never walked out of a comedy gig (although I’ve seen a couple of comedians who have left the stage of their own accord ahead of time thanks to dying [as in a comedian’s sense of the word] – British comedy audiences can be savage), but have come very close on two occasions – Lee Hurst and Rob Newman, both in the mid-to-late 90s.

Hurst was, at the time, one of the UK’s most popular comedians thanks to (and ONLY thanks to) They Think It’s All Over, but it remains the most laugh-free high profile comedy gig I’ve ever attended. The audience, sat in a 2000-seater theatre, was deathly silent for most of it and couldn’t even be bothered to heckle, and it wasn’t a Norman Lovett or early Vic and Bob or Harry Hill “I’m not laughing cos I’m massively confused and don’t understand it” silence, it was a definite “you’re not in the least bit funny” silence. Despite the show having sold out within a day or two of tickets going on sale, by the end of it (which we think came early), the consensus was that in comparison he’d been blasted off stage by his support (that Geordie guy with the bleach-blond hair…name escapes me now), but he wasn’t that funny either

Moving onto Rob Newman - Newman was at the lowest point of his career, having split from David Baddiel a year or two earlier and shunning MWHE style humour. I’ve never been a Newman fan (even as far back as Mary Whitehouse Experience, I thought he was the least funny of the four), but a mate of mine was (/is) and he begged me to go with him cos no one else was interested. Anyway, it was during Newman’s comedy-poetry period (which was very short lived in the end) and it was in a tiny pub in Bristol. There were probably 20 people in there at the very most, and a couple of those looked like they were just regulars. I think he was aiming for a sort of Henry Gibson vibe, but he was way off the mark and it remains one of THE worst live gigs of any kind that I’ve ever experienced. We actually felt sorry for him cos, not only was his material (both poetry and “comical” asides) lazy and completely unfunny, the “audience” was in agreement with that sentiment and even Newman himself seemed to be aware of how poor it was (this tour was what made him leave the circuit and the public eye for a couple of years). We actually felt sorry for him and bought him a couple of drinks after the show (he basically got off the small stage and went straight to the bar – no dressing room or anything) out of sympathy. We probs sat with him for a good hour and a half and he was a really nice guy, but obviously damaged by the sudden fame of MWHE and the subsequent Newman and Baddiel act. I guess he sort-of did a Roger Waters, but instead of getting majorly pissed off with everyone, he just turned into a scared child. I still don’t find him particularly funny.

FAVE FILMS
BO BOMBS

(in reply to Skiba)
Post #: 20
RE: The Daniel Kitson Appreciation Thread - 21/2/2013 4:20:34 PM   
Skiba

Newman's had a bit of a revivial recently after leaving comedy for a bit and becoming a bit of a politicial activist, among other things...he's seen as a kind of "tell it how it is" type of comic now....I was a teenager when he and Baddiel blew up as the new "rock n roll" or whatever they said they were.

There are some incredible comics out there right now (as well as some somewhat forrgotten oldies) that just don't get the opportunuity to be on TV. Saying that, many of the ones on TV are very good. Sean Lock & Jon Richarson from 8 out of 10 cats are two of the best around. Joe Wilkinson is a massive favourite of mine

Jack Dee is still brilliant. I don't think I've laughed harder when seeing David O'Doherty.

Post #: 21
RE: The Daniel Kitson Appreciation Thread - 21/2/2013 8:16:01 PM   
squeezyrider

Have you seen Stewart Lee's The Alternative Comedy Experience? It's pretty good. David O Doherty's on it and that German Fella that's on 8 out of 10 Cats sometimes. It's not exactly alternative in the old sense more an attempt to show some of the more interesting comedians around now doing something other than panel shows.

I remember watching one of those Michael Mcintyre roadshows not the christmas just gone the one before, it had your Rhod Gilberts and John (scouse fella not funny name escapes... ah just come to me) Bishops. And I remember thinking that this is the establishment now and we need an alternative.

Stewart Lee, Daniel Kitson and the rest make that for me.

Yorkshire is a place...

(in reply to Skiba)
Post #: 22
RE: The Daniel Kitson Appreciation Thread - 26/2/2013 2:36:22 PM   
emogeek

quote:

Have you seen Stewart Lee's The Alternative Comedy Experience? It's pretty good. David O Doherty's on it and that German Fella that's on 8 out of 10 Cats sometimes. It's not exactly alternative in the old sense more an attempt to show some of the more interesting comedians around now doing something other than panel shows.

It's an interesting show, but would prefer to see a bit more of each individual comedian - given the way many of them structure their acts, it's difficult to "cut and paste" (for want of a better word) bits of it into small chunks (unlike the current "in crowd" of stand ups who can easily take a 10 minute bit from their latest show for a slot on Live At The Apollo). For this reason, I do find myself getting to the end of it and struggling to remember what was in it. Having said that, it's great to see them getting some kind of exposure.

Although I probably got a little too much pleasure out of Isy Suttie mentioning "La Rochelle" and, before she clarified, recognising it from the "Tricolor" French textbooks we used in school

Oh, and the German guy is Henning Wehn (self proclaimed German Comedy Ambassador). I think he was on one of the red button bits on Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle.

Oh, and Paul Sinha (or is it Simha?) and his Jim Davidson bit was quality - especially the character assassination of CJ from Eggheads. (Although I should point out that I really hate CJ from Eggheads)

Returning to the subject of Kitson, we realised the other day that the tickets for his latest show were exactly 40% of the cost that a local comedy club were charging for a "work in progress show) by McIntyre last year. (The sort of show that Kitson charges about £2 for and warns people not to come as it probably won't be very good).

The Fear Of Blood Tends To Create Fear For The Flesh

Have you ever been halfway through eating a horse and then realised you weren't as hungry as you thought you were?

Post #: 23
RE: The Daniel Kitson Appreciation Thread - 7/8/2013 9:46:06 AM   
squeezyrider

Quick bump for this thread as it was developing as a quite nice (interesting) stand up comedy thread.

Anyway I went to see Daniel Kitson on his tour and it was exceptional as always. A 90 minute meditation on whether you are the person that you think you are or a compsite of other people's opinions that you've taken as your own should not be this laugh out loud funny. I wasn't overly keen on the muscial noodling that was going on throughout but I could appreciate what he was trying to do and the build through and reveal of the central gag was excellent.

Anybody go to this? What did you think?

Yorkshire is a place...

Post #: 24
RE: The Daniel Kitson Appreciation Thread - 7/8/2013 10:29:03 AM   
great_badir

Sadly the one and only Bristol show sold out even before tickets went on sale.

Not quite sure how that is possible, but that's what happened.

So no

FAVE FILMS
BO BOMBS

Post #: 25
RE: The Daniel Kitson Appreciation Thread - 7/8/2013 3:16:42 PM   
squeezyrider

The Leeds show that I went to apparently sold out in ten minutes, And yet ask most "normal" folk if they've heard of Daniel Kitson and after ten minutes of trying to explain who he is before eventually admitting defeat and desbribing his character in Phoenix Nights you might finally get a vague nod of recognition.

I do wish he'd publish a bit more professionally recorded material though. I missed some of the early shows which were supposed to be amazing.

Yorkshire is a place...

Post #: 26
RE: The Daniel Kitson Appreciation Thread - 8/8/2013 3:18:27 PM   
great_badir

I think a large part of the problem is that, cos he does it all himself (I believe I'm correct in saying he still has no agent or any form of professional representation), he rather limits himself to the venues he can play. I'm sure he could easily fill a large Komedia, if not a small theatre of 1000 or so, but organising his shows the way he does pretty much allows him to only play the small "unique" indie venues. Which is fine in one sense, but it also means that most people who want to see him never get a fucking look in.

I've got some audience recordings (yeah, okay - bootlegs) of some very old and more "traditional" stand-up of his from the very late 90s, before he found his groove and niche, as well as some early 00s monologue shows (one of them is basically a minutely crafted 70 minute long monologue culminating in a single, killer, punchline), but sadly most of them, sticking to classic bootleg stereotype, are unlistenable.

Hasn't he released the odd (professionally recorded) freebie show on his web site over the years?

I ought to have a proper look, but his site is so poor (again, I think he does it all himself) I rarely go on it. It typically doesn't even list current tour schedules until the tickets have all but been sold out (which is exactly what happened with this tour - Bristol wasn't listed on the website until after they'd all gone)!

FAVE FILMS
BO BOMBS

Post #: 27
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> The Daniel Kitson Appreciation Thread Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI