Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Oblivion - 15/2/2013 3:08:01 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
- 15/2/2013 3:08:02 PM   
earnest

tom cruise looks like hes added another good movie to an almost flawess filmography even the blips on his cv to me don"t seem to be below fair.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
RE: - 7/3/2013 11:05:13 AM   
dseys

Will there be some more coverage about "Oblivion" in a future Empire issue? The 4 pages in the february issue were great but a little short for a movie of this scale...

(in reply to earnest)
Post #: 3
- 7/4/2013 7:55:40 PM   
PhoebeAnna

I have so much respect for Joseph Kosinski. I've read the graphic novel that this film was based on, and Tron:Legacy is one of my favourite films for to Joseph's beautiful cinematography. I KNOW that this film will be amazing.

Post #: 4
RE: - 9/4/2013 11:25:12 AM   
alsybroth

Well we know you're a goddamn liar. The graphic novel has never even been published. And Tron:Legacy blew.

(in reply to PhoebeAnna)
Post #: 5
Late Review = Load of poo! - 9/4/2013 11:26:38 AM   
J-O-H-N-O

I've been looking forward to this movie for sooo long but guarantee this will get a 2 star review when it's released on Friday. The movie studio are trying to hold back the bad press as long as possible. Seen it time and time again with these blockbusters. Shame too cos the trailer looks great!

Post #: 6
PS. - 9/4/2013 11:28:20 AM   
J-O-H-N-O

I hope I'm wrong!

Post #: 7
RE: Late Review = Load of poo! - 9/4/2013 12:21:41 PM   
pete_traynor

quote:

ORIGINAL: J-O-H-N-O

I've been looking forward to this movie for sooo long but guarantee this will get a 2 star review when it's released on Friday. The movie studio are trying to hold back the bad press as long as possible. Seen it time and time again with these blockbusters. Shame too cos the trailer looks great!

Isn't it actually released here tomorrow in IMAX screens?

Definitely not a good sign at all that no reviews have hit… think I've seen 1 poster for it too travelling about London and that's not exactly pushing the thing. Trailer had some lovely imagery in it (Kosinski does have a knack for that) but the lack of press and general awareness makes me wonder if they are bracing themselves for a big flop.

I hope not as we've had a great resurgence of original sci fi recently with the likes of Moon and District 9, so another to add to the ranks would be great… we'll see I guess.

< Message edited by pete_traynor -- 9/4/2013 12:24:15 PM >

EXTREMELY LIMITED 1/1 FILM DIRECTOR HAND DRAWN ORIGINALS COMING SOON - http://lomierart.blogspot.co.uk/

(in reply to J-O-H-N-O)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> Oblivion Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI