Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 7/2/2013 1:26:49 PM   
Dannybohy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dirk Miggler

I can only think of Chris Hemsworth around the mid 20's age bracket who stands out, has shown that cocky, arrogant yet charmful persona before and done it well. Granted he's Thor but even Ford himself was in his fair share of big franchise's. Suprised his name hasn't been mentioned yet.

I like Hemsworth a lot but surely his build is just not going to convince as a young Solo ?. hes build like a brick shit house and Harrison was pretty slight?

If anyone mentions Shia Laboff I will hunt you down, i will find you, and i will...

< Message edited by Dannybohy -- 7/2/2013 1:29:38 PM >

'Man of Steel!,Man of Shit!' -fairyprincess

(in reply to Dirk Miggler)
Post #: 31
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 7/2/2013 1:31:09 PM   
Timon

If the technology has come along significantly since Tron Legacy, I'd rather they simply made Harrison Ford younger digitally. Of course this would mean he'd have to be his old charming self, instead of his current grumpy state.

"I put no stock in religion. By the word 'religion', I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called 'The Will of God'. Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves."

Twitter: @timonsingh

(in reply to Dannybohy)
Post #: 32
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 7/2/2013 1:36:45 PM   
Dannybohy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Timon

If the technology has come along significantly since Tron Legacy, I'd rather they simply made Harrison Ford younger digitally. Of course this would mean he'd have to be his old charming self, instead of his current grumpy state.

I don't have an issue with a new young actor playing Han. I think it should be an unknown actor, that's my final say.(not really)

(in reply to Timon)
Post #: 33
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 7/2/2013 1:41:33 PM   
Artoo

I like Hemsworth but he is indeed far too big to play Han Solo. I dont see what all the fuss is about with Ryan Gosling however - I think he's a decidedly average actor. I would like to see him go to work on Greedo with a hammer and one single bullet though!

Out of the snames mentioned thus far Bradley Cooper still stands out for me. I would've said Josh Brolin too as he has that kinda cool southern swagger that Ford had in his heyday but at 44 he's probably too old. James Franco could be a good fit!? He has that cool, almost lazy demeanour about him and he certainly looks the part (squinty eyes and smiles out of the side of his mouth) - and he is 34 which is two years younger than Ford was when he did ANH!

I think I'm on to a winner here guys........

Hey, get some beer and some.....cleaning products!

(in reply to Timon)
Post #: 34
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 7/2/2013 1:55:55 PM   
Dannybohy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Artoo

I like Hemsworth but he is indeed far too big to play Han Solo. I dont see what all the fuss is about with Ryan Gosling however - I think he's a decidedly average actor. I would like to see him go to work on Greedo with a hammer and one single bullet though!

Out of the snames mentioned thus far Bradley Cooper still stands out for me. I would've said Josh Brolin too as he has that kinda cool southern swagger that Ford had in his heyday but at 44 he's probably too old. James Franco could be a good fit!? He has that cool, almost lazy demeanour about him and he certainly looks the part (squinty eyes and smiles out of the side of his mouth) - and he is 34 which is two years younger than Ford was when he did ANH!

I think you are.. might be making a Franco for Han facebook page ;)

< Message edited by Dannybohy -- 7/2/2013 1:57:15 PM >

(in reply to Artoo)
Post #: 35
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 7/2/2013 1:57:53 PM   
pete_traynor

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dannybohy

If anyone mentions Shia Laboff I will hunt you down, i will find you, and i will...

If this happens we’ll start a posse to run the mongrel down!

EXTREMELY LIMITED 1/1 FILM DIRECTOR HAND DRAWN ORIGINALS COMING SOON - http://lomierart.blogspot.co.uk/

(in reply to Dannybohy)
Post #: 36
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 7/2/2013 2:01:21 PM   
Artoo

quote:

quote:

I think you are.. might be making a Franco for Han facebook page ;)

Artoo likes this!!

(in reply to Dannybohy)
Post #: 37
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 7/2/2013 2:01:57 PM   
Artoo

quote:

ORIGINAL: pete_traynor

quote:

If this happens we’ll start a posse to run the mongrel down!

I think we should do it anyway - for Indy 4!

(in reply to pete_traynor)
Post #: 38
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 7/2/2013 2:10:41 PM   
pete_traynor

quote:

quote:

quote:

If this happens we'll start a posse to run the mongrel down!

Agreed! Meet by the old barn at sundown… and bring some clobbering gear!

EXTREMELY LIMITED 1/1 FILM DIRECTOR HAND DRAWN ORIGINALS COMING SOON - http://lomierart.blogspot.co.uk/

(in reply to Artoo)
Post #: 39
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 7/2/2013 2:17:12 PM   
Dannybohy

Just checking out some Franco pics! I really hope no one at work catches me! they will be questioning my sexuality and I don't want all the ladies getting distressed and disheartened

Good call Artoo...good call.. move over Phubbs, Artoo is my new forum legend.

Post #: 40
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 7/2/2013 2:18:19 PM   
Dannybohy

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Just make sure you shoot the wall first!!

Post #: 41
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 7/2/2013 2:44:17 PM   
Dirk Miggler

Yes Hemsworth is a big guy but muscle mass can be lost a hell of a lot quicker than it takes to build it up and he will obviously bulk up a lot more for Thor infact pre Thor he wasn't really that big at all. I don't really see the issue, Karl Urban is a big guy and it didn't stop him nailing Bone's McCoy. That didn't sound right

< Message edited by Dirk Miggler -- 7/2/2013 2:56:50 PM >

(in reply to Dannybohy)
Post #: 42
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 7/2/2013 3:07:16 PM   
Artoo

quote:

Just checking out some Franco pics! I really hope no one at work catches me! they will be questioning my sexuality and I don't want all the ladies getting distressed and disheartened

Lol! Thanks man.

(in reply to Dannybohy)
Post #: 43
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 7/2/2013 3:07:49 PM   
Artoo

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Torches and pitchforks at the ready!

Post #: 44
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 7/2/2013 3:08:41 PM   
DancingClown

Digital young Harrison Ford would be a travesty. The very idea is shit beyond belief.

No names really leap to mind for me, but I wouldn't want someone who's just expected to mindlessly ape Harrison Ford. Whoever it is needs to tap into the essence of the character and that should be reasonable enough without having to resort to empty impersonation. Chris Pine pulled it off with Kirk. I'm sure it can be done for Solo.

Astronomic Tune Boy

'The town knew darkness, and darkness was enough.'

"Storm just bleeewwww me away..."

Post #: 45
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 7/2/2013 3:09:32 PM   
pete_traynor

quote:

Was my exact thinking earlier when I was googling images of the Efron at work!

Still think he could work......

(in reply to Dannybohy)
Post #: 46
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 7/2/2013 3:10:59 PM   
Artoo

quote:

Yes Hemsworth is a big guy but muscle mass can be lost a hell of a lot quicker than it takes to build it up and he will obviously bulk up a lot more for Thor infact pre Thor he wasn't really that big at all. I don't really see the issue, Karl Urban is a big guy and it didn't stop him nailing Bone's McCoy. That didn't sound right

Can you really see Hemsworth as Han though? I mean really? There are just no similarities whatsoever! None! Zip! Nada! Nuffink! And Karl Urban was never as buff as Hemsworth - not even close.

How about Chris Evans? Cap would be a better fit than Thor?

Post #: 47
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 7/2/2013 3:11:29 PM   
pete_traynor

quote:

ORIGINAL: DancingClown

Digital young Harrison Ford would be a travesty. The very idea is shit beyond belief.

Follow DC... he knows the way!

Terrible idead

(in reply to DancingClown)
Post #: 48
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 7/2/2013 3:15:21 PM   
pete_traynor

Hemsworth. Mmmmmm, not sure. But maybe… think of him in Star Trek, before he bulked up. In that shape, he might pull it off

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?um=1&hl=en&sa=N&tbo=d&biw=1280&bih=599&tbm=isch&tbnid=3DfiNef8FCzM0M:&imgrefurl=http://www.ihategreenbeans.com/2012/05/10/battle-of-the-brothers-hemsworth/&docid=LOqK3d4vR0g-UM&imgurl=http://www.ihategreenbeans.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/star-trek-george-kirk1.jpg&w=1600&h=800&ei=l8QTUfzOIOjb0QXsqoGQBg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=363&vpy=322&dur=1125&hovh=159&hovw=318&tx=228&ty=118&sig=107941536184988430658&page=2&tbnh=152&tbnw=287&start=20&ndsp=34&ved=1t:429,r:39,s:0,i:232

Post #: 49
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 7/2/2013 3:34:20 PM   
Dannybohy

quote:

Why did Karl Urban look so small in Judge Dredd! maybe it was all the dwarves and Hobbits he usually hangs out with. He has face like when you use pinch effect in photoshop!!

Post #: 50
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 7/2/2013 3:44:24 PM   
Dirk Miggler

quote:

quote:

Can you really see Hemsworth as Han though? I mean really? There are just no similarities whatsoever! None! Zip! Nada! Nuffink! And Karl Urban was never as buff as Hemsworth - not even close.

Karl Urban is a big in comparison to the guy who originally played bones Deforest Kelley much in the same way Hemsworth is to Ford in Star Wars. Hemsworth being bigger than Urban has nothing to do with it.

You're far too hung up on looks, trying to find an actor who's the spit of ford is only narrowing the search and for me personally whether or not he looks like Ford is irrelevant, whether he can nail the character is far more important which is another reason why I referenced Urban.

Can anyone really play such a beloved character as Han ? Probably not but Hemsworth has shown in previous roles that he can give the similar on screen charisma/persona that Ford brought to Han Solo.

(in reply to Artoo)
Post #: 51
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 7/2/2013 3:57:42 PM   
Artoo

quote:

quote:

quote:

Karl Urban is a big in comparison to the guy who originally played bones Deforest Kelley much in the same way Hemsworth is to Ford in Star Wars. Hemsworth being bigger than Urban has nothing to do with it.

You're far too hung up on looks, trying to find an actor who's the spit of ford is only narrowing the search and for me personally whether or not he looks like Ford is irrelevant, whether he can nail the character is far more important which is another reason why I referenced Urban.Can anyone really play such a beloved character as Han ? Probably not but Hemsworth has shown in previous roles that he can give the similar on screen charisma/persona that Ford brought to Han Solo.

No, it's not about the looks (although that does play a big part) it is about being able to nail the character as you have said. But in what exactly has Hemsworth shown that he can play a cocky people smuggling space scoundrel like Han Solo? I dont actually doubt he could do a fairly decent job because, like I said earlier, I do think he's quite a good actor - I just don't think he's right for Han!

< Message edited by Artoo -- 7/2/2013 4:02:14 PM >

Post #: 52
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 7/2/2013 4:05:44 PM   
homersimpson_esq

quote:

Chris Pine pulled off Kirk. I'm sure it can be done Solo.

*smirk*

And Dannybhoy, what is wrong with Mark Duplass?

That deep-browed Homer ruled as his demesne.

Bristol Bad Film Club
A place where movie fans can come and behold some of the most awful films ever put to celluloid.

Post #: 53
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 7/2/2013 4:29:30 PM   
pete_traynor

(in reply to homersimpson_esq)
Post #: 54
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 7/2/2013 4:41:09 PM   
DancingClown

Who the pissing hell is Mark Dupluss?

Astronomic Tune Boy

'The town knew darkness, and darkness was enough.'

"Storm just bleeewwww me away..."

Post #: 55
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 7/2/2013 4:45:25 PM   
Dannybohy

so, James Franco it is then. lets get on the ringer and let Lucasfilm know the good news..

Post #: 56
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 7/2/2013 4:51:56 PM   
Artoo

quote:

Didn't he present CITV at one point?

Post #: 57
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 7/2/2013 4:52:11 PM   
Timon

You guys are all forgetting this is Star Wars. That's the draw. You don't need a Hemsworth or a Franco to get bums on seats. People will come for Star Wars. Cast an unknown and hopefully we'll get the next Harrison Ford... or the next Hayden Christiansen.

"I put no stock in religion. By the word 'religion', I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called 'The Will of God'. Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves."

Twitter: @timonsingh

(in reply to Dannybohy)
Post #: 58
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 7/2/2013 4:53:11 PM   
Artoo

quote:

so, James Franco it is then. lets get on the ringer and let Lucasfilm know the good news..

I spend waaaaay top much time on Facebook! I was just looking for the "like" button for this post!

(in reply to Dannybohy)
Post #: 59
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 7/2/2013 4:55:25 PM   
pete_traynor

quote:

Seconded

Googled his face... still none the wiser.

Post #: 60
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI