Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film Page: [1] 2 3   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 6/2/2013 9:34:19 AM   
pete_traynor

As a non episodic entry, surely this now deserves its own thread.

quote:

ORIGINAL: pete_traynor

Max Rebo film, using the Blues Brothers as a template. Failure would be impossible!

He had a band powerful enough to turn Rancor piss into gasoline!

Or failing that, do the Great Sith War and Tales of the Jedi stuff.

That's my shout…. Have yours below.

< Message edited by pete_traynor -- 6/2/2013 9:35:57 AM >

EXTREMELY LIMITED 1/1 FILM DIRECTOR HAND DRAWN ORIGINALS COMING SOON - http://lomierart.blogspot.co.uk/
Post #: 1
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 6/2/2013 10:04:24 AM   
Dannybohy

You had me at Green Sex Slave !! Michael Bay to direct!! I just hope your talking about the Slave woman and not Greedos Mother!!

< Message edited by Dannybohy -- 6/2/2013 10:05:08 AM >

'Man of Steel!,Man of Shit!' -fairyprincess

(in reply to pete_traynor)
Post #: 2
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 6/2/2013 10:05:30 AM   
Timon

I want to see Wedge Antilles: PI, which sees the former Rogue Squadron leader retired on Yavin IV, but sees him re-assembling the old team (Hobbie, Dodgson and co.) to solve the mysterious death of General Reiken.

"I put no stock in religion. By the word 'religion', I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called 'The Will of God'. Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves."

Twitter: @timonsingh

Post #: 3
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 6/2/2013 10:10:31 AM   
Dannybohy

Admiral Akbar & the Cooking pot of doom

(in reply to Timon)
Post #: 4
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 6/2/2013 10:20:33 AM   
pete_traynor

The reason I feel they should go waaaaaaay back, is that odds are that these will get released in the off years between Episodes. So if they are using well established character it could just bog the whole thing down and fatigue the audience.

They basically need to be fresh and completely different in my opinion. It’s the only way to keep it interesting, as 6 years (with a film a year) based in the same era (give or take) or with familiar principals, visual aesthetics is just too much.

EXTREMELY LIMITED 1/1 FILM DIRECTOR HAND DRAWN ORIGINALS COMING SOON - http://lomierart.blogspot.co.uk/

(in reply to Dannybohy)
Post #: 5
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 6/2/2013 10:22:04 AM   
pete_traynor

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dannybohy
I just hope your talking about the Slave woman and not Greedos Mother!!

Pay per view TV special

(in reply to Dannybohy)
Post #: 6
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 6/2/2013 10:31:51 AM   
Dannybohy

quote:

The reason I feel they should go waaaaaaay back, is that odds are that these will get released in the off years between Episodes. So if they are using well established character it could just bog the whole thing down and fatigue the audience.

They basically need to be fresh and completely different in my opinion. It’s the only way to keep it interesting, as 6 years (with a film a year) based in the same era (give or take) or with familiar principals, visual aesthetics is just too much.

I like the idea of Tales of the Jedi you mentioned, will check out the wiki link later!.

< Message edited by Dannybohy -- 6/2/2013 10:32:23 AM >

Post #: 7
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 6/2/2013 11:01:12 AM   
pete_traynor

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dannybohy

quote:

They basically need to be fresh and completely different in my opinion. It's the only way to keep it interesting, as 6 years (with a film a year) based in the same era (give or take) or with familiar principals, visual aesthetics is just too much.

I like the idea of Tales of the Jedi you mentioned, will check out the wiki link later!.

I read one years ago and it was pretty cool.

Don't remember much but think it was about some well to do siblings who become obsessed with the Sith and set out out track down some powerful ancient Sith book. I'm sketchy on the details to say the least! But I remember it culminating with a huge siege on an old citadel (reminded me of the siege of Gondor) with warriors mounted on huge Dragon type things. Lightsabre wielding Jedi also end up flying about on these things! Remember thinking as a kid, this would look amazing on film.   

I think it was this one

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080403221640/starwars/images/3/34/KnightsOfTheOldRepublic.jpg

< Message edited by pete_traynor -- 6/2/2013 11:02:25 AM >

(in reply to Dannybohy)
Post #: 8
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 6/2/2013 12:31:17 PM   
Timon

I have no idea why people keep going on about Boba Fett. Lucas already destroyed the mystery of that character. Does anyone really want to see how he became a bounty hunter in the wake of his dad's death? Really? REALLY?

Ditto with Yoda, there is no part of his back story I am particularly curious about.

In fact, the only one I'm vaguely interested in is how Han Solo was once an Imperial Officer in the Empire before he befriended a captive Wookie, freed him and went on the run as a smuggler... but that would involve recasting the character and no one wants to see that.

"I put no stock in religion. By the word 'religion', I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called 'The Will of God'. Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves."

Twitter: @timonsingh

Post #: 9
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 6/2/2013 12:39:13 PM   
AxlReznor

A dark and gritty bounty hunter movie starring Boba Fett would surely be awesome. Or go way back into the past and make some movies dealing with The Old Republic or the history of the Sith. I think some of the movies should definitely have no Jedi or lightsaber in sight... not all of them, but some of them would be a welcome change. The trouble is whether Disney would want to risk omitting such an iconic part of Star Wars lore.

I'm actually pleased with this news, because it means VII, VIII and IX can carry on the saga of the Skywalker's, and the branching out to other areas of the Star Wars galaxy that people have been asking for on the thread for VII can be handled by the standalone movies. Hopefully it won't be Star Wars overkill, though... I guess if they follow the Marvel template, it could work relatively well.

(in reply to Timon)
Post #: 10
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 6/2/2013 1:04:20 PM   
OPEN YOUR EYES

quote:

ORIGINAL: Timon

I have no idea why people keep going on about Boba Fett. Lucas already destroyed the mystery of that character. Does anyone really want to see how he became a bounty hunter in the wake of his dad's death? Really? REALLY?

Agree.It'll be pointless.

quote:

Ditto with Yoda, there is no part of his back story I am particularly curious about.

Can you imagine a whole film concentrated on Yoda,a character that talks in riddles/backwards.God,it'll be bloody headache.

Personally I think they should just concentrate on what they're doing with the reported 3 sequels.
To much over-kill will cheapen the franchise...,oh wait.

(in reply to Timon)
Post #: 11
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 6/2/2013 3:49:11 PM   
Sotto Voce

quote:

I don't want to see that either, but I still think a Boba Fett movie could be cool. Just have him as an anti-hero, don't take his helmet off, and have his accent changed from New Zealand to American by the Force.

All things digested have a similar hue.

(in reply to Timon)
Post #: 12
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 6/2/2013 3:50:41 PM   
Dannybohy

Ive decided I want a Rancor Jedi Knight or Sith, I am not fussy

(in reply to Sotto Voce)
Post #: 13
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 6/2/2013 5:12:21 PM   
Dirk Miggler

Before the prequels I always took it that Yoda spoke that way from going bat shit crazy for spending all that time on Dagobah in complete isolation. When he first appears in Empire he's a complete kook ! then we got the Prequels and the idea that Yoda has spoke this way since his wonder years, seems pretty ludicrous to me.

Did the damn prequels get anything right !!

< Message edited by Dirk Miggler -- 6/2/2013 5:27:54 PM >

(in reply to Dannybohy)
Post #: 14
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 6/2/2013 10:10:29 PM   
rich

Yoda is testing Luke's patience... because he has none.

As for this movie, Boba Fett has been ruined. What once was a great character from the likes of Twin Engines of Destruction is now just prequel Bantha fodder.

Do they have to be backstories?

Weekend write-ups

(in reply to Dirk Miggler)
Post #: 15
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 6/2/2013 10:34:25 PM   
musht

Yay .... more Star Wars covers to look forward to

"SAVE ME, BARRY!!"

"What the hell are Regionals!?"

"color=#F1F1F1" Spoiler text "/color"

(in reply to rich)
Post #: 16
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 7/2/2013 6:12:37 AM   
Drew_231

I'm already seeing calls for Channing Tatum and Ryan Reynolds to be cast as 'young Han'

Its just so sad

(in reply to musht)
Post #: 17
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 7/2/2013 7:43:46 AM   
DancingClown

It's only rumours and internet bullshit, what's to be "sad" about? Some people need to lighten up. This is Star Wars, not holocaust denial.

Astronomic Tune Boy

'The town knew darkness, and darkness was enough.'

"Storm just bleeewwww me away..."

(in reply to Drew_231)
Post #: 18
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 7/2/2013 8:58:44 AM   
Dannybohy

Ryan is the obvious choice..at least for the studios. Not that I mind but he should be busy making Green Lantern 2 !!

(in reply to DancingClown)
Post #: 19
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 7/2/2013 9:56:35 AM   
Artoo

I dont particularly like him but I think Bradley Cooper would be a good fit for Han Solo. I'm also a staunch supporter of the "Nathan Fillion should be cast in everything" cause and as such think he would be great as Han too!

Hey, get some beer and some.....cleaning products!

(in reply to Dannybohy)
Post #: 20
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 7/2/2013 10:06:03 AM   
Dannybohy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Artoo

I dont particularly like him but I think Bradley Cooper would be a good fit for Han Solo. I'm also a staunch supporter of the "Nathan Fillion should be cast in everything" cause and as such think he would be great as Han too!

I wouldn't be adverse to Bradley Cooper, good call. Fillion does nothing for me, but then I cant think of anything I have seen him in...I never watched Firefly etc

(in reply to Artoo)
Post #: 21
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 7/2/2013 10:25:12 AM   
pete_traynor

Firefly and Serenity are basically Han Solo homage projects. He would have been perfect but surely too old now. He's older than Ford when he played Solo in the OT.

How old was Solo supposed to be in the OT? I always assumed 30ish. So we'd have to go back a few years from then if it was his early years, which would restrict the casting options somewhat…. Brace yourselves…………….. Zac Efron!

I intended that as a joke… but now I'm wondering if he could actually work as a young early 20's Solo?

(in reply to Dannybohy)
Post #: 22
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 7/2/2013 10:43:51 AM   
Dannybohy

quote:

Firefly and Serenity are basically Han Solo homage projects. He would have been perfect but surely too old now. He's older than Ford when he played Solo in the OT.

How old was Solo supposed to be in the OT? I always assumed 30ish. So we'd have to go back a few years from then if it was his early years, which would restrict the casting options somewhat…. Brace yourselves…………….. Zac Efron!

I intended that as a joke… but now I'm wondering if he could actually work as a young early 20's Solo?

So thats Fillion out. I would hope 20s Solo, around ten years before SW4. We can see him sleep with Greedos Sister and win the Falcon in a game of blaster roulette!!!!

Post #: 23
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 7/2/2013 10:59:49 AM   
Artoo

Ford was 35 or 36 when he made A New Hope. Fillion is 41 now so it's not such a push to see him a Solo. Bradley Cooper is 38 so the same goes for him.

Zach Effron? No,....just no!

Hey, get some beer and some.....cleaning products!

(in reply to Dannybohy)
Post #: 24
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 7/2/2013 11:09:36 AM   
homersimpson_esq

Someone on Twitter suggested Mark Duplass for Solo. That's a great call. Remember, when Ford was cast he wasn't well-known. He became well-known BECAUSE of the role. Mark Duplass is not massively well known. Well, certainly not beyond these forums, anyway.

That deep-browed Homer ruled as his demesne.

Bristol Bad Film Club
A place where movie fans can come and behold some of the most awful films ever put to celluloid.

(in reply to Artoo)
Post #: 25
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 7/2/2013 11:37:50 AM   
pete_traynor

quote:

ORIGINAL: Artoo

Ford was 35 or 36 when he made A New Hope. Fillion is 41 now so it's not such a push to see him a Solo. Bradley Cooper is 38 so the same goes for him.

Zach Effron? No,....just no!

But they would be playing Solo at the same point in his life (give or take) as he was in the OT.

Personally, I think they should use the early years when he’s just begun smuggling. Basically, make him about the age Luke was in ANH. That would make for a great parallel I think, seeing what these 2 were like at the same age.

Well, actually I don’t really think they should do a Solo film at all and do Tales of the Jedi but they’ll probably play it safe with Solo. But I think distancing him from the OT as much as possible would freshen it up a bit if we are going the Solo route.

(in reply to Artoo)
Post #: 26
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 7/2/2013 12:03:15 PM   
Hood_Man

quote:

ORIGINAL: musht

Yay .... more Star Wars covers to look forward to

You didn't hear about the upcoming 36th anniversary special edition hologram cover coming this year?

I don't like the idea of a Han Solo spinoff. As popular a character as he is, I find in these spinoffs I end up missing the other characters too much.

(in reply to musht)
Post #: 27
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 7/2/2013 12:04:17 PM   
Dirk Miggler

I can only think of Chris Hemsworth around the mid 20's age bracket who stands out, has shown that cocky, arrogant yet charmful persona before and done it well. Granted he's Thor but even Ford himself was in his fair share of big franchise's. Suprised his name hasn't been mentioned yet.

Post #: 28
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 7/2/2013 1:05:14 PM   
pete_traynor

Gosling? He's 32 but could possibly play a mid 20's Solo … we know he can rock those driving gloves too! 

< Message edited by pete_traynor -- 7/2/2013 1:08:26 PM >

(in reply to Dirk Miggler)
Post #: 29
RE: Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film - 7/2/2013 1:24:36 PM   
Dannybohy

quote:

Gosling? He's 32 but could possibly play a mid 20's Solo … we know he can rock those driving gloves too! 

Pete, Pete , Pete....come on man! Gosling only has one tone of voice and speaks like his jaw is wired up. ;) Saying that he has.. presence, but that it ain't enough I don't think..

quote:

Mark Duplass

No...just no...

< Message edited by Dannybohy -- 7/2/2013 1:25:21 PM >

Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> Star Wars: Han/Boba/TotJ/Rebo/Green Sex Slave film Page: [1] 2 3   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI