Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

David Fincher Finds Gone Girl

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> David Fincher Finds Gone Girl Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
David Fincher Finds Gone Girl - 23/1/2013 9:18:56 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
THE GOON! - 23/1/2013 9:18:56 AM   
Nicky C

I want The Goon. Goon Goon Goon Goon Goon Goon Goon Goon ... ahem. Sorry.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
The Goon who Played with Fire - 23/1/2013 1:47:53 PM   
edjones95

He also has The Girl Who Played With Fire, or am I the only one around here who gives a shit about the Millennium trilogy anymore?! And the Goon, we need the Goon

Post #: 3
- 23/1/2013 7:30:11 PM   
agent cooper

I give a shit about the Millennium trilogy, I really hope he gets a chance to direct the 2 others parts of this series and with Craig & Mara in their respective roles, Fincher elevated the pulpy nature of Larssen's books to a higher quality and along with Zallian seemed to know what to keep and what to jettison, I'd love to see what the both of them could do with the source material for Fire & Hornets. This Gone Girl sounds intriguing and I can only think if DF is circling it it's quality, might need to get a copy and read this, sounds up my street. As for the Disney 3D remake seems like a waste of Fincher's talents but he might surprise me, wouldn't mind if this one goes the same as his Cleopatra involvement personally, I don't want Fincher turning into another Nolan, great film maker but needs to step away from the big budgets and work on something like his earlier work.

Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> David Fincher Finds Gone Girl Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI