Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Arnie Talks Up The New Terminator

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Arnie Talks Up The New Terminator Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Arnie Talks Up The New Terminator - 23/1/2013 5:53:35 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
If God made man in his own image, why couldn't the T-80... - 23/1/2013 5:53:35 AM   
colinnaraine

Wouldn't it be cool if after all this time, the Terminator T-800 creator was a scientist who resembled it? in that way you could get away with an older looking Schwarzenegger being in the film. You could also have the theme of God making man in his own image and therefore the creator would have used HIS own image to create the cyborg. Is this a daft idea or perhaps there is credence in my thinking?

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
- 23/1/2013 9:19:02 AM   
chris wootton

Yeah but then you'd have to believe that Arnie could play a scientist..

Post #: 3
RE: - 23/1/2013 9:20:05 AM   
FoximusPrime

quote:

ORIGINAL: chris wootton

Yeah but then you'd have to believe that Arnie could play a scientist..

Mr Freeze was a...oh

Spoiler colour: #F1F1F1

(in reply to chris wootton)
Post #: 4
This stops now - 23/1/2013 9:21:43 AM   
Workshed

I have a lot of love for Arnie but the terminator series was fucked after T2. 3 was poor and Salvation was dreadful.
He should stay well away from this and stop fucking his legacy.

Post #: 5
God/man man/T-800 - making in own image question - 23/1/2013 9:43:11 AM   
Maneroch

surely the T-800s creator was the Skynet - so in response to "Colinnaraine" yes this does indeed appear to be a daft idea and no there appears to be no credence in your thinking.

Post #: 6
Give it up! - 23/1/2013 10:50:18 AM   
Bobby TwoTimes

I love Arnie like the next man but there's something baout his appearance on screen these days that all seems a bit half-arsed and corny. I watched The Expendables 2 last night and it was the worst piece of sh*t i've ever seen. That conversation between Bruce and Arnie "You've been back enough" "Yippee Ki Ay...." nearly had me ripping my eyes out in sheer disgust! It was embarrassing! As someone mentioned above, T3 was pushing it. Arnie is the best 80's action star EVER but sadly that's where it ends. True Lies in '94 was the last great film he did and even Eraser was starting to feel very outdated. I hope with 'The Last Stand' i'm proved wrong as it looks like he's finally starting to play character more suitable for his age - aging Sheriff who's clearly still a hard b&stard but feels a bit creaky - but him playing around with all the belated sequels - Conan, Twins, etc.. - is just plain daft. Time has moved on Mr S and you need to move with it!

Post #: 7
It's over. - 23/1/2013 3:04:21 PM   
nybras

Let it rest.
Terminator 3 and Salvation were horrible.
Lets just remember the first 2 and leave it at that and lets not mention the erminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles!! Yikes!

Post #: 8
- 23/1/2013 5:00:45 PM   
THERAHMAN

Arnie will play the guy who invented the original cyborg ( not seargant candy), they'll work that in with Skynet, and will go up against his younger self as a CGI model. throw in Robert Patrick and there it is.

Post #: 9
Aged terminator - 23/1/2013 7:04:06 PM   
paulmitchell

Who says that the organic flesh that covers his skeleton doesn't age.he could come back

Post #: 10
Aged terminator - 23/1/2013 7:30:12 PM   
paulmitchell

Who says that the organic flesh that covers his skeleton doesn't age.he could come back

Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Arnie Talks Up The New Terminator Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI