Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Django Unchained

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Favourite Films >> RE: Django Unchained Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Django Unchained - 17/1/2013 9:44:43 PM   
Mister Coe

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nexus Wookie

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mister Coe

As the guy who started the original thread, can I just post one last time...

I got hold of DJANGO UNCHAINED by illegal download (there.. adambatman82, I said it!) and I loved it. I knew a lot of people would be excited about seeing it the following weekend so I just wanted to throw a little message in there to add to the excitement. As I previously said, it's not something I usually do but, hey, I got offered a freebie when times were a bit tough and I took it. For the record, my planned Friday afternoon showing of DJANGO (which I will deffo be getting on Blu) will be replaced by a showing of something else... is LES MISERABLES any good?

I'm not sure how this thread got all about THE MASTER (excellent, by the way...) but it's all gone tits up. Can a Mod delete this thread so there can be a proper discussion of this brilliant film without all this crap?

Wow... does anyone wish they'd never posted something? You have to tread carefully on these boards, don't you...

Why should you post one last time? You can post as often as you like and don't be afraid to speak your mind !

Yeah, i know Nexus, and I will continue to post, but I'm getting shit for something that, lets face it, so many internet users have done at one point or another and it's getting a bit tired.

DJANGO UNCHAINED is a terrific movie and deserves a thread that is all about the movie, not about what certain people get on their high horse about in the face of technological advances (good or bad) or what they think of me for getting, as I said before, a freebie that I wasn't entitled to but took anyway because, let's face it, we all love a freebie.

Anyone got anything to say about what a wanker I am for watching the occasional illegally-downloaded movie? The key word here is OCCASIONALLY...

Say what now?

(in reply to Nexus Wookie)
Post #: 31
RE: Django Unchained - 17/1/2013 11:32:46 PM   
adambatman82

quote:

Yeah, i know Nexus, and I will continue to post, but I'm getting shit for something that, lets face it, so many internet users have done at one point or another and it's getting a bit tired.

Boo hoo hoo. You're not the victim here, stop acting like one.

quote:

DJANGO UNCHAINED is a terrific movie and deserves your money.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

quote:

because, let's face it, we all love a freebie.

Speak for yourself. I expect to pay for stuff that is meant to be paid for.

(in reply to Mister Coe)
Post #: 32
RE: Django Unchained - 18/1/2013 12:06:57 AM   
Nexus Wookie

quote:

ORIGINAL: adambatman82

quote:

Boo hoo hoo. You're not the victim here, stop acting like one.

quote:

DJANGO UNCHAINED is a terrific movie and deserves your money.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

quote:

because, let's face it, we all love a freebie.

Speak for yourself. I expect to pay for stuff that is meant to be paid for.

He is the victim Adam 'cos you can't get off his case.

My blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

(in reply to adambatman82)
Post #: 33
RE: Django Unchained - 18/1/2013 12:14:03 AM   
Rgirvan44

Question Nexus - what is your take on downloading a movie not even released yet. And further to that, do you think it is a bit much if you love said movie, but decide you are not bothered to even pay money to see it in the cinema when it is released?

< Message edited by Rgirvan44 -- 18/1/2013 12:19:21 AM >

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

Post #: 34
RE: Django Unchained - 18/1/2013 12:14:10 AM   
adambatman82

quote:

Lol. Kiss a duck.

We're debating the issue at hand. That is what a forum like this is for. Just because he has no argument doesn't mean what you're implying.

< Message edited by adambatman82 -- 18/1/2013 12:16:08 AM >

Post #: 35
RE: Django Unchained - 18/1/2013 12:15:45 AM   
Nexus Wookie

quote:

ORIGINAL: adambatman82

quote:

Lol. Kiss a duck.

Nah i'm fine mate, you go ahead by all means.

(in reply to adambatman82)
Post #: 36
RE: Django Unchained - 18/1/2013 1:38:47 AM   
Nexus Wookie

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rgirvan44

Question Nexus - what is your take on downloading a movie not even released yet. And further to that, do you think it is a bit much if you love said movie, but decide you are not bothered to even pay money to see it in the cinema when it is released?

Sorry for the late reply mate. Regarding your question; personally if i was dying to see a film i've waited to see for a long time (as was the case for Prometheus, Dredd etc) i would wait to go see it, and not watch it illegally. The choice being more to do with preference than a question of morality. Preference because i want to see a much anticipated film on the biggest screen possible. And not in my own bedroom on my tablet or laptop screen. It spoils the enjoyment in my view, you lose a little bit of that 'cinema magic'.

Mister Coe has stated that he watched it illegally, maybe the anticipation of waiting got to him, or as he says financial factors might've played a part, but who am i to judge him?

Have i watched Pirated copy of a film before? Yes i have some time ago - but i decided pretty quickly thats not for me. As for downloading a film illegally, i haven't done it. Even if i miss a film at the theatres, i'd wait for it come out on DVD and then catch it. But i cannot discriminate against anyone who does though, its their life and its their choice how they choose to watch a film. I understand there may be quite a lot of factors involved in them doing so, whether financial or even if they're too damn lazy, but what they choose to do doesn't concern me.

A lot of people who watch films illegally end buying the DVD's or soundtracks anyway (like my kid brother). Is it right? No. But he isn't the only one doing it right now, that much i know.

< Message edited by Nexus Wookie -- 18/1/2013 10:46:10 AM >

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 37
RE: Django Unchained - 18/1/2013 9:06:27 PM   
Olaf

probably spoilers

Went to see this earlier this afternoon (quite full for a 1.30pm screening). not as good as Inglourious Basterds, which kind of felt like it warranted the running time more than this did, but still great fun. Christoph Waltz is obviously by far the best thing about the film - it's a combination of good writing and a great performance when the viewer isn't left in any doubt that Schultz is a little off in the head, but doesn't negatively impact on our sympathy for him or undermine his heroic status (the sequence leading up to his death is one of the best things in the whole film, and probably being the best example of how well this worked; his strong morals and his slightly psychopathic edge are equally motivating factors for shooting Candie + all the stuff that follows on from that). I'm beginning to think the last section only feels superfluous because of Waltz's absence, though I'd need to see it again. The other lead performances are all good too - DiCaprio deserves the praise he's been getting, and the scene with the skull is almost as good as the basement sequence in Basterds in terms of cranking up unbearable tension. Foxx has the easier role out of the two protagonists since the stakes for Django are obviously a lot clearer than for Schultz, but he pulls off the transition from nearly-mute to quipping action hero fine.

On the usual Tarantino subjects - visually, it's unsurprisingly fantastic, but the soundtrack maybe wasn't up there with his previous films. The theme tune's amaze and there's great music throughout (I did immediately pull up youtube when I got home from the cinema), but there were only two musical sequences that had the same instantly iconic feel that the best Tarantino music moments have (the Jim Croce/winter montage and the flashback to the escape/whipping). all dat Morricone is always appreciated though.

as for where I'd place it in comparison to Tarantino's other films: Reservoir Dogs > Inglourious Basterds > Kill Bill Vol 1+2 > Django Unchained > Pulp Fiction > Jackie Brown > that other one

I tried to groan, Help! Help! But the tone that came out was that of polite conversation.

Empire Top 100 Albums Poll 2013: CLICK HERE

Post #: 38
RE: Django Unchained - 18/1/2013 9:52:36 PM   
Mister Coe

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rgirvan44

Sorry for the late reply mate. Regarding your question; personally if i was dying to see a film i've waited to see for a long time (as was the case for Prometheus, Dredd etc) i would wait to go see it, and not watch it illegally. The choice being more to do with preference than a question of morality. Preference because i want to see a much anticipated film on the biggest screen possible. And not in my own bedroom on my tablet or laptop screen. It spoils the enjoyment in my view, you lose a little bit of that 'cinema magic'.

Mister Coe has stated that he watched it illegally, maybe the anticipation of waiting got to him, or as he says financial factors might've played a part, but who am i to judge him?

Have i watched Pirated copy of a film before? Yes i have some time ago - but i decided pretty quickly thats not for me. As for downloading a film illegally, i haven't done it. Even if i miss a film at the theatres, i'd wait for it come out on DVD and then catch it. But i cannot discriminate against anyone who does though, its their life and its their choice how they choose to watch a film. I understand there may be quite a lot of factors involved in them doing so, whether financial or even if they're too damn lazy, but what they choose to do doesn't concern me.

A lot of people who watch films illegally end buying the DVD's or soundtracks anyway (like my kid brother). Is it right? No. But he isn't the only one doing it right now, that much i know.

Cheers, Nexus, I'll take it from here...

As I've said (repeatedly), I am not some crazy internet freak who spends every waking hour trying to download the latest movies or TV shows whilst raising a middle finger to the film / TV industry and silently shouting 'fuck you, I'm getting something for free!'

I am just a bloke who got offered a free film he was dying to see and thought 'yeah, why not...'

For the record, I can appeciate what piracy does to the film business. I don't think it's as bad as they make out (take, for example, how TAKEN became a massive cinema hit after being on the Internet for six months), but I will normally watch films via the usual channels.

I'll take it one step further... my local cinema is an absolute idiot hive, full of chavs and dickheads (last year, I was watching a film when some pumped-up, over violent piece of shit started throwing stuff at the audience whilst shouting that he, and I quote, 'will take everyone of you cunts on...' (I'm not exaggerating!), so I only see a cinema film when I can afford to go to Manchester, which is only a couple of times a month.

But, fuck it... I am wiping out the film industry because someone offered me a movie on a memory stick. Or maybe not...

Say what now?

Post #: 39
RE: Django Unchained - 18/1/2013 11:32:21 PM   
Whistler

I saw it earlier today and absolutely loved it. Another uproariously entertaining flick from Tarantino with a fantastic and witty script, excellent performances (unfortunately apart from QT himself - was that Aussie? ) and one of the most blistering, bloody and bat-shit-crazy shootouts I've ever seen. One thing I did notice, though, was the lack of a Mexican Standoff. You'd think a Tarantino western would pretty much guarantee you one, right?

Anyway, I don't know yet if I enjoyed it as much as Inglourious Basterds - I'll have to see it again - but I do know I at least enjoyed it as much. So much bloody fun.

(in reply to Mister Coe)
Post #: 40
RE: Django Unchained - 18/1/2013 11:33:49 PM   
Hood_Man

I saw it too! In a cinema! With other people and a big screen and everything!

I liked it, although I'd say it's probably on the low end fo my Tarrantino list. #1 Would be Reservoir Dogs, then Inglourious Barsterds, Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown, Django Unchained, Kill Bill Vol 2, then Vol 1, and I've not seen the other one. 'Brown & Django may well swap places occasionally though.

(in reply to Mister Coe)
Post #: 41
RE: Django Unchained - 19/1/2013 11:14:27 AM   
Whistler

I think it's also his most accessible film since Jackie Brown. Bill, Proof and Basterds aren't really films that will win over non QT fans, but Django has a slightly more grounded and human edge to it. And even though people keep calling him self-indulgent, I think Django is far from it - even with the length.

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 42
RE: Django Unchained - 19/1/2013 7:33:52 PM   
AxlReznor

I can understand why people have said that this movie is too long, and drags in places, but personally, my reaction to this movie was an unequivocal "Holy shit, this is awesome!"
I'm a big fan of all but two of Tarantino's movies, but this one is the best since Pulp Fiction - replacing Inglourious Basterds as my third favourite Tarantino movie. One of the best things about it is that despite the long scenes of dialogue (something that has always been a hallmark of Tarantino movies, and isn't the recent phenomenon people seem to think it is), and the graphic violence, it's the least "Tarantinoesque" of any of his movies. Certainly the first since Jackie Brown that didn't seem like every scene was a tribute to another movie. DiCaprio and Samuel L. Jackson are the standouts as the main villains, but I thought the entire cast were excellent... right down to Jonah Hill in his brief cameo, which by the way is one of the most laugh out loud funny scenes in a non-comedy I've seen in a while. (10/10)

(in reply to Whistler)
Post #: 43
RE: Django Unchained - 19/1/2013 8:01:06 PM   
Whistler

quote:

ORIGINAL: AxlReznor

...right down to Jonah Hill in his brief cameo, which by the way is one of the most laugh out loud funny scenes in a non-comedy I've seen in a while. (10/10)

"I think we all think the bags were a nice idea, but not pointing any fingers, they coulda been done better."

(in reply to AxlReznor)
Post #: 44
RE: Django Unchained - 19/1/2013 8:10:49 PM   
Olaf

quote:

ORIGINAL: Whistler

I think it's also his most accessible film since Jackie Brown. Bill, Proof and Basterds aren't really films that will win over non QT fans, but Django has a slightly more grounded and human edge to it. And even though people keep calling him self-indulgent, I think Django is far from it - even with the length.

Do you think so? Kill Bill Vol. 1 is probably his most popular film with the wider public after Pulp Fiction (you probably have a point about the idea of Kill Bill as one film, but sadly it'll never be shown that way) and Inglourious Basterds got an Oscar nomination. Personally I'd put it down to Tarantino's films never being as inaccessible as they're made out to be, but I'd actually say that a nearly three-hour spaghetti western about slavery and a quite subdued blaxploitation homage are among his least crowd-pleasing movies.

I tried to groan, Help! Help! But the tone that came out was that of polite conversation.

(in reply to Whistler)
Post #: 45
RE: Django Unchained - 19/1/2013 10:01:33 PM   
Rgirvan44

I also saw it in a cinema, and paid money to see it!

You need to the final act in order to show the Django is now his own man and capable of thinking fast on his feet. Having him win the shootout and then walk away wouldn't be as thrilling as when we see him acting like the bad ass we all know he is.

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

(in reply to Olaf)
Post #: 46
RE: Django Unchained - 19/1/2013 10:27:23 PM   
Olaf

I would have thought killing everybody in the house, leaving Stephen for last, would have demonstrated those things as well, surely. It felt more like engineering a way to get that whole blowing-the-house-to-smithereens bit into the film, when a similarly badass killing spree just after Candie/Schultz's deaths would have worked too. Still, it was worth it for A) the nice moment in the stable(?) between Django and Schultz and B) that image of Django in front of the wreckage at the end, just on a 'cool bit is cool' level.

I didn't actually mind the extra act since I was enjoying the film too much, but it felt unnecessary. Although I wonder if I'm projecting narrative problems with that section when really all I wanted was a film without that Australian accent in it.

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 47
RE: Django Unchained - 19/1/2013 10:30:49 PM   
Rgirvan44

Django is totally doing trollface at the end as well.

(in reply to Olaf)
Post #: 48
RE: Django Unchained - 20/1/2013 1:01:58 PM   
Whistler

quote:

ORIGINAL: Olaf

quote:

ORIGINAL: Whistler

Do you think so? Kill Bill Vol. 1 is probably his most popular film with the wider public after Pulp Fiction (you probably have a point about the idea of Kill Bill as one film, but sadly it'll never be shown that way) and Inglourious Basterds got an Oscar nomination. Personally I'd put it down to Tarantino's films never being as inaccessible as they're made out to be, but I'd actually say that a nearly three-hour spaghetti western about slavery and a quite subdued blaxploitation homage are among his least crowd-pleasing movies.

True enough, although I don't mean that those films aren't popular, just that they're all so distinctly full-on Tarantino that they might not be his best movies to start with. Django felt more like his work from the 90s than the 00s.

It's kind of the equivalent to choosing which album to start listening to Radiohead with.

(in reply to Olaf)
Post #: 49
RE: Django Unchained - 22/1/2013 1:42:05 PM   
Olaf

That's fair enough, it's still kind of surprising that a film like Kill Bill was more popular than some of his other films since the genre it's homaging so slavishly doesn't really have a huge amount of box office traction generally speaking. I suppose there was an element of the 'Tarantino is back after x number of years' thing, but still.

I went to see Django again last night, it's better on a second viewing. For the time being I'd push it ahead of Kill Bill and below IB, though my local cinema is doing a complete Tarantino retrospective this month so I'm going to be able to re-evaluate all of his films in sort of quick succession. This is definitely one of his best, though.

(in reply to Whistler)
Post #: 50
RE: Django Unchained - 22/1/2013 2:00:25 PM   
Whistler

That QT cinema run sounds good. I was lucky enough to catch Reservoir Dogs earlier this month, and I'm seeing Pulp Fiction in about a week. I'm planning to see Django again, too, hopefully sometime this week. It took me a few days to decide where to put it on the QT scale, and it ended up thus:

Pulp Fiction
Reservoir Dogs
Jackie Brown
Django Unchained
Inglourious Basterds
Kill Bill Vol. 1
Kill Bill Vol. 2
Death Proof

Jackie Brown, Django and Basterds are pretty much all joint 3rd.

(in reply to Olaf)
Post #: 51
RE: Django Unchained - 22/1/2013 2:55:55 PM   
AxlReznor

Ooh... a Tarantino movie scale! Here's mine...

Pulp Fiction
Reservoir Dogs
Django Unchained
Inglourious Basterds
Jackie Brown
Kill Bill Vol. 1
Kill Bill Vol. 2
Death Proof

(if we were including True Romance, I'd place it between Django and Basterds).

(in reply to Whistler)
Post #: 52
RE: Django Unchained - 25/1/2013 9:43:08 PM   
Mister Coe

quote:

ORIGINAL: AxlReznor

Ooh... a Tarantino movie scale! Here's mine...

Pulp Fiction
Reservoir Dogs
Django Unchained
Inglourious Basterds
Jackie Brown
Kill Bill Vol. 1
Kill Bill Vol. 2
Death Proof

(if we were including True Romance, I'd place it between Django and Basterds).

Here's my Tarantino list...

Pulp Fiction
Django Unchained
Inglorious Basterds
Reservior Dogs
Jackie Brown
Kill Bill Vol 1
Kill Bill Vol 2
Death Proof

But I agree with AxlReznor, if Tarantino has directed True Romance, it would deffo be top three...

Say what now?

(in reply to AxlReznor)
Post #: 53
RE: Django Unchained - 26/1/2013 5:38:46 AM   
Deviation

quote:

ORIGINAL: Olaf

I would have thought killing everybody in the house, leaving Stephen for last, would have demonstrated those things as well, surely. It felt more like engineering a way to get that whole blowing-the-house-to-smithereens bit into the film, when a similarly badass killing spree just after Candie/Schultz's deaths would have worked too. Still, it was worth it for A) the nice moment in the stable(?) between Django and Schultz and B) that image of Django in front of the wreckage at the end, just on a 'cool bit is cool' level.

I didn't actually mind the extra act since I was enjoying the film too much, but it felt unnecessary. Although I wonder if I'm projecting narrative problems with that section when really all I wanted was a film without that Australian accent in it.

It wouldn't have shown much smarts and persuation though, which is what Django showed in the scene with the Australian slavers. It also showed the slaves there (where one who Django had previously insulted under disguise has now changed his opinion on him, it was a confirmation of his now newfound heroic image). It even gave Jackson's more depth, in the part where he describes how Candie's sister got the brilliant idea of sending him to the mines instead of castrating him.

< Message edited by Deviation -- 26/1/2013 5:40:55 AM >

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dpp1978
There are certainly times where calling a person a cunt is not only reasonable, it is a gross understatement.

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49
I really wish I could go down to see Privates

(in reply to Olaf)
Post #: 54
RE: Django Unchained - 27/1/2013 12:02:40 AM   
Vadersville

Just got back from watching this. Really, really enjoyed it. The "Extra Act" did stick out as being tagged on at the end but i didn't mind as I was having so much fun. The casting was great. DiCaprio, Foxx, Jackson and Christoph Waltz all on top form! It's been a long time since I've watched a new Tarantino film that I've enjoyed. Hated Death Proof and Inglourios Basterds(or however he fucking spelt it) and Kill Bill volume 2, whilst watchable enough, failed to live up to volume 1.

My order, best to worst would be:
Pulp Fiction
Kill Bill volume 1
Django Unchained
Reservior Dogs (Possibly higher, it's been awhile since I've seen it. Bit torn)
Kill Bill volume 2
Jackie Brown (This is more of a guess as I've only seen the film once and that was in two halves)
Death Proof
Inglorious Basterds

And yeah, True Romance is awesome!

Confusion is a way of life, not a state of mind

(in reply to Deviation)
Post #: 55
RE: Django Unchained - 27/1/2013 5:33:12 PM   
Whistler

Saw it again and loved it even more. It's just so damn entertaining.

(in reply to Vadersville)
Post #: 56
RE: Django Unchained - 31/1/2013 12:21:22 AM   
kumar

Just got back from seeing it. I wish I was able to articulate how much I loved it and comment on the cinematography but I just cant... I didnt rate Tarantino so highly before but the past couple of years I have really come around to his style. Excellent writing once again and the violence was pure Tarantino!

Three stand out little shots- 1) Django on the floor begging while his wife is being whipped
2) Django stood underneath the tree in that ridiculous blue suit
3) Django riding away after shooting the aussies, bare back on the horse, gun in air, dust blowing in the air.

Some real moments of emotion. I just bloody loved it.

edit: also forgot the moment where Candy is taunting his "mandingo". The slave is on his knees begging, Leo stood infront of him with the rest of the cronies standing in line jeering as the camera pans slowly. Some sublime shots really, the beauty of which (that i saw) really contrasted the cruel nature of the film.

I dont think the use of the word nigger was overused to be funny. I often felt a little shameful for people laughing at it. This is reflective of how blacks were treated in that time.

Ill say again how much I loved the film though. Great soundtrack too.

< Message edited by kumar -- 31/1/2013 8:06:36 PM >

"Darth Silas - I love Craig as Bond too. Genius. "- Jackmansgirl 15/7/2008

Last films watched:

The Road - 4/5
Chronicle - 4/5
Twilight Breaking Dawn p1 - 1/5
Warrior - 5/5
Super 8 - 5/5
Paranormal Activity 3 - 3/5
MI 4 - 2/5

(in reply to Mister Coe)
Post #: 57
RE: Django Unchained - 31/1/2013 12:40:57 AM   
homersimpson_esq

Tarantino ordered:

Jackie Brown
Inglourious Basterds
Django Unchained (may move up on a rewatch)
Pulp Fiction
Reservoir Dogs
Kill Bill (I put them together)
Death Proof

That deep-browed Homer ruled as his demesne.

Bristol Bad Film Club
A place where movie fans can come and behold some of the most awful films ever put to celluloid.

(in reply to kumar)
Post #: 58
RE: Django Unchained - 31/1/2013 10:50:52 PM   
Nexus Wookie

quote:

ORIGINAL: homersimpson_esq

Tarantino ordered:

Jackie Brown
Inglourious Basterds
Django Unchained (may move up on a rewatch)
Pulp Fiction
Reservoir Dogs
Kill Bill (I put them together)
Death Proof

Wow Homer, i really must commend you for choosing Jackie Brown as your favourite. Whilst it may not be my absolute favourite, its still an underrated gem in my opinion. Just the ingenious use of narrative/ storytelling (which is more superior than Pulp Fiction or Reservoir Dogs) alone, it deserves mention. Also its pretty damn funny to boot;

"wanna fuck?"
"yeah"

[three minutes later]

"that was fun"

(in reply to homersimpson_esq)
Post #: 59
RE: Django Unchained - 1/2/2013 7:16:32 PM   
homersimpson_esq

It's easily his most mature film. Django is arguably his most fun. IB is the one that has the most to say about cinema.

That deep-browed Homer ruled as his demesne.

Bristol Bad Film Club
A place where movie fans can come and behold some of the most awful films ever put to celluloid.

Post #: 60
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Favourite Films >> RE: Django Unchained Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News|Empire Blog|Movie Reviews|Future Films|Features|Video Interviews|Image Gallery|Competitions|Forum|Magazine|Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI