Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Question about green smoothies

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Question about green smoothies Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Question about green smoothies - 7/1/2013 10:31:24 PM   
giggity

So i bought one of those green smoothies, for those that don't know it's a regular smoothie but with lots of stuff like broccoli, spinach etc... blended in too. They're supposed to really help with people who are trying to be more healthier. One thing I was wondering is i've heard they're best taken around the time of exercise but I was wondering if I should drink it before I go to the gym to help keep me going or after I go to the gym to sort of replenish nutrients and feed my muscles and stuff?
Post #: 1
RE: Question about green smoothies - 8/1/2013 9:40:50 PM   
gingerdaniel

Once you've been to the gym your heart should have been beating more and your metabolism will step it up a notch, this in turn means that you digest proteins better.

So after. This means your body will use the smoothie to better effect.

Besides, you don't want to drink it, exert yourself and puke green in the gym do you???

Do you run? Check THIS out

(in reply to giggity)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Question about green smoothies Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI