Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Love Advice With Sir Roger Moore

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> RE: Love Advice With Sir Roger Moore Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Love Advice With Sir Roger Moore - 30/12/2012 10:51:08 PM   
tommyjarvis

A late contender for TOTY

Sir Rog

I'm tempted to start using Plenty of Fish (the online dating thingy). What should I use as my opening chat-up line to get the laydeez frothing?

"I've been too honest with myself, I should have lied like everybody else"

My Top 101 Rock Songs - The first Audiophile list to actually get completed!

(in reply to Mister Coe)
Post #: 31
RE: Love Advice With Sir Roger Moore - 31/12/2012 11:24:16 AM   
Beno

Dearest 'The Big Knit' ..... remember me?

Oh the orgies we had - although i had my eyes shut a lot of the time!! You do recall dontcha fellah? The way we used to try and get away from that annoying 'hanger on' Tony 'C*nt' Curtis by constantly telling hin we'd seen a big breasted blonde in random places like the Gents Loo and like the knob he was he'd go a looking

Anyhoo hows life been since the mole removal? I had to stop hanging around with you after you had it removed cos you just looked weird - no hard feelings eh?

Anyhoo my question is ...... that drill you borrowed in 1960 when you were Maverick so you could "drill a hole thru to next doors dressing room" ...... have you done with it yet??

Yours omnisincerely

Lew Grades secret middle child xx

"The one about the space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedalbin. His Father's a robot and he's fucking fucked his Sister. Lego ... They're all made of fucking Lego!!"

(in reply to tommyjarvis)
Post #: 32
RE: Love Advice With Sir Roger Moore - 31/12/2012 8:20:49 PM   
Sir Roger Moore

Hello again everyone! You've all been busy offering your love queries, so I'll try and satisfy a few of you in one go (oo-er!).

Firstly, 'Pigeon Army': what colour is your hair? As we all now, a good agent will always have sexy jet-black hair. Buy yourself some hair dye, Pigeon Army, and you'll soon have an army of birds chasing you!

'Sanchia': you're absolutely correct - being dapper is key if you want to tap 'er. Watch all my movies for further information.

Mr Coe: I'm afraid I don't remember those books very well, so you've left me a bit 'read'-faced! Your mistake was getting beaten up though, because James Bond doesn't pick up a scratch in a fight.

Mr Jarvis: I'm not familiar with the website you've mentioned, but I recommend a witty joke as a good come-on line - follow my lead and you'll be 'The Man With The Golden Pun'!

Beno: I can't remember that drill too well. It wouldn't be the first screw I've forgotten about though!

RM

I played James Bond from 1973 to 1985. Some people think I was in the role for a few years Moore than I should have been!

(in reply to Pigeon Army)
Post #: 33
RE: Love Advice With Sir Roger Moore - 31/12/2012 8:34:01 PM   
vad3r

How does it feel for your sole career highlight to be the following reference:

''That is a rare photo of Sean Connery signed by Roger Moore. It is worth one hundred and fifty dollars.''

?

Single Virgin Mod Candidate 2013

quote:

ORIGINAL: horribleives
To paraphrase the great man himself:

Vad3r won't go anywhere near this.

(in reply to Sir Roger Moore)
Post #: 34
RE: Love Advice With Sir Roger Moore - 31/12/2012 10:35:49 PM   
Mister Coe

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sir Roger Moore

Hello again everyone! You've all been busy offering your love queries, so I'll try and satisfy a few of you in one go (oo-er!).

Firstly, 'Pigeon Army': what colour is your hair? As we all now, a good agent will always have sexy jet-black hair. Buy yourself some hair dye, Pigeon Army, and you'll soon have an army of birds chasing you!

'Sanchia': you're absolutely correct - being dapper is key if you want to tap 'er. Watch all my movies for further information.

Mr Coe: I'm afraid I don't remember those books very well, so you've left me a bit 'read'-faced! Your mistake was getting beaten up though, because James Bond doesn't pick up a scratch in a fight.

Mr Jarvis: I'm not familiar with the website you've mentioned, but I recommend a witty joke as a good come-on line - follow my lead and you'll be 'The Man With The Golden Pun'!

Beno: I can't remember that drill too well. It wouldn't be the first screw I've forgotten about though!

RM

I don't care if you're not the real Roger Moore. I love you anyway.

Say what now?

Post #: 35
RE: Love Advice With Sir Roger Moore - 2/1/2013 2:39:43 PM   
Jonnie_K

Dear Roger

My wife is constantly accusing me of "not listening". This is true, of course, but I have to deny it. But then I get caught out later when something crops up she told me about.

Is there a better response I can give her when shes "going on" about stuff (y'know money, kids, work etc) while im trying to concentrate on the footy?

PS- Please dont tell me to hit her, shes liable to beat the sh*t out of me!

sorry, just realised this is not really a love question in the sense you may have meant. it is in the way that i would just "love" to watch the footy uninterrupted!

< Message edited by Jonnie_K -- 2/1/2013 2:41:28 PM >

PS3 CyberRipper_X *** Xbox360 JBlackdog

"if you see something move, shoot it, If it screams in german, shoot it again!" Brothers in Arms

(in reply to Mister Coe)
Post #: 36
RE: Love Advice With Sir Roger Moore - 2/1/2013 2:55:51 PM   
matty_b

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mister Coe

quote:

RM

WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze
Mattyb is a shining example of what the perfect Empire Forum member is.

(in reply to Mister Coe)
Post #: 37
RE: Love Advice With Sir Roger Moore - 2/1/2013 10:20:24 PM   
Mister Coe

quote:

ORIGINAL: matty_b

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mister Coe

quote:

RM

WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT

I say that because Roger Moore is like God to me. My first grown-up moment at the cinema was THE SPY WHO LOVED ME, and that bit when he went over that cliff, fell for a long while and then opened up that Union Jack parachute... that set the standard for cinema in my eyes, now and forever. Fuck any Michael Bay CGI bollocks with shitty robots and bad actors!

So, if 'Sir Roger Moore' is the genuine article, no matter how slight and miniscule and pathetic the chance of it might be, I'll take that chance. If not, I'm talking to some silly cunt on the internet... no change there!

Just read back the post and Matty B, I don't mean you're a silly C-word...

Say what now?

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 38
RE: Love Advice With Sir Roger Moore - 2/1/2013 10:25:35 PM   
matty_b

I am, but that's for another discussion.

quote:

(in reply to Mister Coe)
Post #: 39
RE: Love Advice With Sir Roger Moore - 2/1/2013 10:46:19 PM   
MonsterCat

No, Matty's a fascist.

"I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you."

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 40
RE: Love Advice With Sir Roger Moore - 2/1/2013 10:46:38 PM   
Pigeon Army

quote:

Where's your sexy jet-black hair? I CALL SHENANIGANS

I BET YOU'RE REALLY PIERCE BROSNAN

< Message edited by Pigeon Army -- 2/1/2013 10:47:00 PM >

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rinc
She's supposed to be 13! I'd want her to be very attractive though

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat
quote:

ORIGINAL: Pigeon Army
Stop being mean to Deviation

No.

Post #: 41
RE: Love Advice With Sir Roger Moore - 3/1/2013 10:20:56 AM   
matty_b

quote:

No, Matty's a fascist.

Reported to Mods.

quote:

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 42
RE: Love Advice With Sir Roger Moore - 3/1/2013 11:15:27 AM   
Pigeon Army

quote:

ORIGINAL: matty_b

quote:

No, Matty's a fascist.

Reported to Mods.

Christ your a bitch

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rinc
She's supposed to be 13! I'd want her to be very attractive though

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Pigeon Army
Stop being mean to Deviation

No.

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 43
RE: Love Advice With Sir Roger Moore - 10/1/2013 11:05:32 PM   
Beno

Wheres Rog?

"The one about the space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedalbin. His Father's a robot and he's fucking fucked his Sister. Lego ... They're all made of fucking Lego!!"

(in reply to Pigeon Army)
Post #: 44
RE: Love Advice With Sir Roger Moore - 11/1/2013 1:09:25 PM   
BigKovacs

Dear Sir Roger,

I've met a new lady and visiting the South of France with her and were meeting her family down there. I was thinking of wearing a pastel coloured safari suit for most of the trip. Would you recommend this or do you think it's a bit dated?

Regards,

Kovacs.

Gamertag: Cambo1979.

(in reply to Beno)
Post #: 45
RE: Love Advice With Sir Roger Moore - 12/1/2013 11:10:14 PM   
Mister Coe

Sir Roger...

I just started working for a couple of low-budget gangsters from the US. They had me delivering unusual packages all over London. It turns out that the packages were full of drugs. I ended up shooting one of them in the head and force-feeding the other one a package full of heroin (which was laced with stry... stkr... stricnine... some poisonous stuff...)

I hear you have some experience in this area? Please bear in mind that I don't have any theatrically-trained alcoholics to back me up...

Say what now?

(in reply to BigKovacs)
Post #: 46
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> RE: Love Advice With Sir Roger Moore Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI