Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Done in 60 Seconds Upload Issues

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> RE: Done in 60 Seconds Upload Issues Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Done in 60 Seconds Upload Issues - 20/1/2013 11:48:03 PM   
missanawood

Hi everyone. I'm having a similar issue. I've submitted my entry today, and it took quite a while to upload but in the end a text showed up saying I had successfully submitted my video. The problem is, like with many of you, I didn't get any confirmation e-mail and it hasn't been uploaded to youtube yet. Today is the last day, actually it will end in a about 15 minutes, so I'm afraid it might not work. Have any of you had any luck yet? And if yes, how long did it take until they were uploaded? Thank you in advance.

(in reply to Khara)
Post #: 31
RE: Done in 60 Seconds Upload Issues - 21/1/2013 11:21:06 AM   
piccolo135

Closing date has been extended to the 30th January. So fear not.

(in reply to missanawood)
Post #: 32
RE: Done in 60 Seconds Upload Issues - 21/1/2013 12:18:24 PM   
Khara

It has been extended for everyone? (i mean countries) because it still doesn't work, it shows me the same error :(((

(in reply to piccolo135)
Post #: 33
RE: Done in 60 Seconds Upload Issues - 21/1/2013 12:25:20 PM   
Tsu

It clearly is a problem on their website and I don't know what to do to upload my video, or even who to write to!
The extension of the closing date is a good news yet I'm not sure if it will fix the issue....

(in reply to Khara)
Post #: 34
RE: Done in 60 Seconds Upload Issues - 21/1/2013 6:43:14 PM   
Khara

I hope they'll solve it soon, cuz we all put a lot of effort into this and it will be a shame not to be able to upload..if you find someone to write to or you upload your vid please let me know. I'll keep searching too. Thanks!

(in reply to Tsu)
Post #: 35
RE: Done in 60 Seconds Upload Issues - 21/1/2013 9:48:52 PM   
missanawood

Success! They already uploaded my video! Here's the link if you'd like to take a look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jcwSBqV-91k
Good luck to you all! I hope your videos are uploaded soon! :)

(in reply to Khara)
Post #: 36
RE: Done in 60 Seconds Upload Issues - 23/1/2013 4:07:01 PM   
conham

If Sweden wasn't on the country drop down list on the submissions page then it probably means (like Ireland) the competition isn't open to residents of Sweden. I got an email saying that Ireland isnt involved this year as no Jameson team or Empire team wanted to manage it due to expenses.
Gutted.

(in reply to TheHurricane)
Post #: 37
RE: Done in 60 Seconds Upload Issues - 23/1/2013 7:50:34 PM   
Tsu

So Khara, any luck yet?
I've even asked several friends to try and upload my video, still the same problem...

(in reply to missanawood)
Post #: 38
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> RE: Done in 60 Seconds Upload Issues Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI