Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Quentin Tarantino Talks Killer Crow

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Quentin Tarantino Talks Killer Crow Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Quentin Tarantino Talks Killer Crow - 27/12/2012 10:21:52 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
- 27/12/2012 10:21:52 PM   
BenTramer

Note to Quentin: You are not black. You think you are, but really, you are not black.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
- 27/12/2012 11:07:20 PM   
ticalkhan

He may not be black but he sure as hell can make some great black characters. His style would be perfect in bringing back that 'black man is god' 70's blaxploitation feel. It would totally feel so perfectly Tarantino when moved into 1944. Love this idea and hope it goes ahead!

Post #: 3
- 27/12/2012 11:09:44 PM   
Lord Fury

I'm going to file this idea the same place as The Vega Brothers.

Post #: 4
In response to BenTramer - 27/12/2012 11:26:15 PM   
Ollie 707

I mean, without commenting on the potential quality of the project talked about. Why the need to segregate? Black people can write white people and vica versa. The whole point is we are all equal. If Tarantino wants to write in a particular style or about a particular issue, why the fuck not? I mean, he is a very intelligent man, who does lots of research on what he writes about. He has too often been dubbed as the stupid juvenile who just fetishizes violence. Not that that is what you're saying but, come on, give the man some credit.

Post #: 5
RE: - 28/12/2012 1:16:20 PM   
UTB

quote:

ORIGINAL: BenTramer

Note to Quentin: You are not black. You think you are, but really, you are not black.

This doesn't stop the teenage male population of Surrey and Sussex so why should it stop Tarantino?

(in reply to BenTramer)
Post #: 6
- 28/12/2012 5:17:33 PM   
Whistler

If he does end up making a 'trilogy' out of Basterds and Django, I'd like to see him to tackle a different era of history rather than go back to WW2 (or, indeed, the American west). While the idea for Killer Crow sounds pretty cool, it would essentially just be Inglorious Basterds 2 (after all, it is just omitted material from Basterds), and I think it would be more exciting to see him tackle something different, like 1930s prohibition America or even a sword-and-sandals picture.

Post #: 7
RE: - 28/12/2012 7:38:03 PM   
Deviation

I like that he's basically trolling Spike Lee.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dpp1978
There are certainly times where calling a person a cunt is not only reasonable, it is a gross understatement.

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49
I really wish I could go down to see Privates

(in reply to Whistler)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Quentin Tarantino Talks Killer Crow Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI