Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Empire's Hobbit Spoiler Podcast #2

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Empire's Hobbit Spoiler Podcast #2 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Empire's Hobbit Spoiler Podcast #2 - 21/12/2012 3:59:23 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
- 21/12/2012 3:59:23 PM   
Pala36

I thought this was a spoiler podcast for the movie and not the book. I've not read the book and after listening to this I now know a few big plot points from the upcoming movies.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
Azog - 21/12/2012 4:08:06 PM   
toonvanmiert

Reanimating Azog was a stroke of brilliance, the dwarves flee into Rivendell instead of walking in voluntarily, the Wargs that force them to climb the trees do not come out of nowhere but are being sent and if Azog gets killed it gives the Orcs motivation to joint the battle of five armies. It just makes more sense with Azog being alive. He does look too CG though.

Post #: 3
SPOILERS for whole Trilogy?!? WTF!? - 22/12/2012 9:59:58 PM   
fiercehairdo

I understand it is a spoiler podcast but I naturally assumed it was spoilers for the first movie - not the entire Hobbit story! You've just ruined a number of important surprise plot points I was hoping to discover as the trilogy unfolded. Very annoying. Spoilers for a film that is out I understand - viewers will have had a chance to have seen the movie and can then enjoy a spoilerific podcast. But spoilers regarding the plot of the upcoming movies was not expected and isn't fair on the viewers who haven't read the book and wanted a fresh, clean viewing. Nothing in the blurb above tipped listeners off to the fact you were gonna spoil the trilogy (as derived from the book plot)!! Very annoyed!! Ggrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Empire's Hobbit Spoiler Podcast #2 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI