Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Hugh Jackman On For Days Of Future Past

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Hugh Jackman On For Days Of Future Past Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Hugh Jackman On For Days Of Future Past - 19/12/2012 11:24:18 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
Hopefully Cyclops.. - 19/12/2012 11:24:18 AM   
steverogers5

Maybe they could somehow undo Scott Summers pointless exit in X3? Can't say I give a damn about Halle Berry coming back. (Didn't like her casting. Would have much rather have had Angela Bassett in that role..)
Also they really need to confirm Patrick Stewart's involvement officially, as recent interviews with him have had him saying that he hasn't signed on yet.
Would have liked to see older Beast again, if they could get Kelsey Grammer. And I'd definitely like to see Kitty Pryde back in the mix.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
- 19/12/2012 5:04:48 PM   
zeech1941

Nightcrawler!!!! Bamf!

Post #: 3
Definitely Famke Janssen as Phoenix - 21/12/2012 3:13:24 PM   
coyoteone

This is a chance for Bryan Singer to undo Bret Ratner's crass treatment of Jean Grey, the Phoenix, in "Last Stand." I'd like to see Famke Janssen return. I've heard rumors. Singer had the right take on her: immense power, fire in her eyes. Ratner's Phoenix, with those black eyes and burning veins beneath her skin, looked like something Sam and Dean Winchester of Supernatural would hunt. If anything needs to be retconned, "Stand" certainly qualifies.

Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Hugh Jackman On For Days Of Future Past Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI