Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Would This Count?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie Musings >> Would This Count? Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Would This Count? - 21/3/2013 12:47:28 PM   
Evolved As One

The Simpsons Movie.

"They've got you where they want you..."

(in reply to Harry Lime)
Post #: 61
RE: Would This Count? - 29/3/2013 9:01:58 AM   
BelfastBoy

Haywire - Michael Douglas, Michael Fassbender, Ewan McGregor, Channing Tatum, Bill Paxton. Good one-on-one fights aside, this is an awful movie and a waste of a great cast. I don't even have any issues with Gina Carano's performance - she's no better or worse than anyone else. The confused plotting, distinct lack of suspense, and inappropriately dire jazzy score damn this film for me.

Love Actually had a great cast of British talent (and a surprising guest appearance from Laura Linney) it didn't do much with.

Indiana Jones 4 - I got the impression the cast signed on either without reading a script, or in spite of this just because they wanted to appear in an Indy film!

Prometheus - I'd suggest that my comments about Indy 4 could apply to the casting here as well (they wanted to appear in sort-of Alien film directed by Ridley Scott and turned a blind eye to the script's shortcomings). For me, it's neither great nor terrible, but why else would Guy Pearce consent to probably spending longer in the makeup room than doing any actual acting?

(in reply to Evolved As One)
Post #: 62
RE: Would This Count? - 30/3/2013 12:15:57 AM   
sandy666

The Adjustment Bureau - Matt Damon & Emily Blunt yet it fails to rise above the pedestrian.

(in reply to BelfastBoy)
Post #: 63
RE: Would This Count? - 10/4/2013 3:48:19 PM   
CamLiza

Righteous Kill - Pacino and De Niro. Awful pile of shit.

(in reply to sandy666)
Post #: 64
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie Musings >> Would This Count? Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI