Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Male teacher, 55, hugs me and call me his soulmate!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> RE: Male teacher, 55, hugs me and call me his soulmate! Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Male teacher, 55, hugs me and call me his soulmate! - 20/12/2012 10:45:51 AM   
Glider Boy

Hi,

I'm a 55 year old male teacher in Sweden*, there is a student in my class that keeps pestering me for hugs, it is really inappropriate and something I know my loving wife and adopted children would frown upon, but every time I turn around, there she is, eyes like a furby on crack, asking me for a cuddle. I can't get her out of the door until I give her a cuddle.

I'm so confused, I know this is wrong but part of me likes the attention,although I'm petrified she will join an internet movie forum and make her first post about me and our relationship, because obviously thats thing to do when wanting advice about such things.

*not really

...it's like trying to teach bears about heaven.

(in reply to DancingClown)
Post #: 31
RE: Male teacher, 55, hugs me and call me his soulmate! - 20/12/2012 10:59:20 AM   
Chief

quote:

ORIGINAL: Glider Boy

Hi,

I'm a 55 year old male teacher in Sweden*, there is a student in my class that keeps pestering me for hugs, it is really inappropriate and something I know my loving wife and adopted children would frown upon, but every time I turn around, there she is, eyes like a furby on crack, asking me for a cuddle. I can't get her out of the door until I give her a cuddle.

I'm so confused, I know this is wrong but part of me likes the attention,although I'm petrified she will join an internet movie forum and make her first post about me and our relationship, because obviously thats thing to do when wanting advice about such things.

*not really

If any of that was true, you'd be like a rat up a drain pipe....

(in reply to Glider Boy)
Post #: 32
RE: Male teacher, 55, hugs me and call me his soulmate! - 20/12/2012 11:05:01 AM   
Hood_Man

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chief

That's disgusting.

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 33
RE: Male teacher, 55, hugs me and call me his soulmate! - 20/12/2012 11:05:30 AM   
Glider Boy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chief

quote:

Hi,

*not really

You know me too well chief, but alas that was in a previous life, straight batter all the way now, yes siree none of that shenanigans for me...........did I tell you I'm finishing early today, just got some cheap Easyjet flights to Sweden.....ta ta!

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 34
RE: Male teacher, 55, hugs me and call me his soulmate! - 20/12/2012 1:26:54 PM   
superdan

I went out with a Swedish girl for a while when I was at university, and she was one hell of a salty lass let me tell thee. Taught me a thing or two and no mistake.

(in reply to Glider Boy)
Post #: 35
RE: Male teacher, 55, hugs me and call me his soulmate! - 20/12/2012 1:33:12 PM   
Glider Boy

quote:

ORIGINAL: superdan

I went out with a Swedish girl for a while when I was at university, and she was one hell of a salty lass let me tell thee. Taught me a thing or two and no mistake.

.......care to share?

(in reply to superdan)
Post #: 36
RE: Male teacher, 55, hugs me and call me his soulmate! - 20/12/2012 3:19:14 PM   
Titanm21

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: superdan

.......care to share?

*Pulls up a chair and moves Pillow to lap* Go On...

www.TrailerHouseMusings@Blogspot.com

Join us for all the latest trailers in the world of Gaming, TV and Movies [also Facebook and Twitter]

(in reply to Glider Boy)
Post #: 37
RE: Male teacher, 55, hugs me and call me his soulmate! - 20/12/2012 3:21:42 PM   
Professor Moriarty

At 450,295 square kilometres (173,860 sq mi), Sweden is the third largest country in the European Union by area, with a total population of about 9.5 million. Sweden has a low population density of 21 inhabitants per square kilometre (54 /sq mi) with the population mostly concentrated to the southern half of the country. About 85% of the population live in urban areas. Sweden's capital city is Stockholm, which is also the largest city.

(in reply to Titanm21)
Post #: 38
RE: Male teacher, 55, hugs me and call me his soulmate! - 20/12/2012 3:22:35 PM   
sharkboy

quote:

You know me too well chief, but alas that was in a previous life, straight batter all the way now, yes siree none of that shenanigans for me

Just try to avoid splashing that batter over young Sewdish girls!

WWLD?

Every time we think we have measured our capacity to meet a challenge, we look up and we're reminded that that capacity may well be limitless

I left in love, in laughter, and in truth and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.

(in reply to Glider Boy)
Post #: 39
RE: Male teacher, 55, hugs me and call me his soulmate! - 20/12/2012 5:50:03 PM   
AnneSofieLoveMovies

I absolutely looove this conversation!!

When you consider things like the stars, our affairs don't seem to matter very much, do they?

I'm not a prophet or a stone age man, just a mortal with potential of a superman.

(in reply to DancingClown)
Post #: 40
RE: Male teacher, 55, hugs me and call me his soulmate! - 20/12/2012 5:53:56 PM   
Rhubarb

Has the original poster run away? Been kidnapped? I need closure.

Team Ginge
WWLD?

quote:

ORIGINAL: FritzlFan

You organisational skills sicken me, Rhubarb.

(in reply to AnneSofieLoveMovies)
Post #: 41
RE: Male teacher, 55, hugs me and call me his soulmate! - 20/12/2012 9:07:15 PM   
Pigeon Army

quote:

ORIGINAL: Professor Moriarty

At 450,295 square kilometres (173,860 sq mi), Sweden is the third largest country in the European Union by area, with a total population of about 9.5 million. Sweden has a low population density of 21 inhabitants per square kilometre (54 /sq mi) with the population mostly concentrated to the southern half of the country. About 85% of the population live in urban areas. Sweden's capital city is Stockholm, which is also the largest city.

unnh

yes

unnnh

don't stop

talk dirty to me

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rinc
She's supposed to be 13! I'd want her to be very attractive though

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat
quote:

ORIGINAL: Pigeon Army
Stop being mean to Deviation

No.

(in reply to Professor Moriarty)
Post #: 42
RE: Male teacher, 55, hugs me and call me his soulmate! - 20/12/2012 10:03:35 PM   
tommyjarvis

quote:

ORIGINAL: Pigeon Army

quote:

ORIGINAL: Professor Moriarty

unnh

yes

unnnh

don't stop

talk dirty to me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCChxBSRo1Y

"I've been too honest with myself, I should have lied like everybody else"

My Top 101 Rock Songs - The first Audiophile list to actually get completed!

(in reply to Pigeon Army)
Post #: 43
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> RE: Male teacher, 55, hugs me and call me his soulmate! Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI