Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Garrett Hedlund Back For Tron Sequel

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Garrett Hedlund Back For Tron Sequel Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Garrett Hedlund Back For Tron Sequel - 14/12/2012 6:07:18 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
- 14/12/2012 6:07:18 AM   
Overmind

This is great news :)
Disney is now an Empire ruled by geeks. Following the extreme principles of geekdom and nerdism. Great things are to come. Let us all hope for and pray for that Black Hole remake. :)

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
Hope this happens! - 14/12/2012 9:44:57 AM   
Gizzer

This is great news! The first one had it's flaws, but it looked amazing and it's definitely a world worth revisiting.

I'm looking forward to see what's happening back in the Grid :)

Post #: 3
Secretly pleased... - 14/12/2012 10:10:10 AM   
waltham1979

Neither of the Tron films were perfect; but they have a strange alluring charm to them that means I can't help but like them. Personally I am pleased with this news - hopefully if they can get in The Dude and Daft Punk along with Cillian Murphy being the big bad (which was hinted at in Legacy) it will work.

Post #: 4
Key Players Return - 14/12/2012 12:43:33 PM   
weekendatbernies

I have to say I LOVED Claudio Miranda's Cinematography on Legacy. It gave it a real grown up feel, and alongside Daft Punk's score and the spectacular FX, it diminished the impact of the not so tight script. Hoping all of these factors are back in the mix for Legacy 2... Along with Jeff Bridges.

Post #: 5
Hooray! - 14/12/2012 2:52:21 PM   
MusicLovesYou

I love both films. And the Daft Punk soundtrack is one of my all time favourite soundtracks. The remix album is really good as well. Great news!

Post #: 6
Tron - 14/12/2012 4:01:05 PM   
sirvolkar

Awesome news! Can;t wait for this one. Given his continued link with the franchise in the frankly fantastic animated series, I'm guessing Old Brucey will be back. Although I'd love to see Elijah Wood show up as Beck, even if its only briefly...

Post #: 7
Awesome! - 16/12/2012 7:50:00 PM   
oldstuff

The first movie was a glimpse into what movies could do with technology in the future, the 2nd was a deserving sequel which was jaw-dropping in places a lot of the time. Hoping that Joe and the rest of the returning cast can impress again. Flynn Lives!

Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Garrett Hedlund Back For Tron Sequel Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI