Street riders

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Filmmakers' Workshop >> Street riders Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Street riders - 11/12/2012 10:47:23 PM   
JSodha

This is a movie trailer that was produced for my media coursework. If you could please comment and give your comments and critisism. will be much appreciated thank you.
If you could comment on the costumes, locations, sound, lighting, and representation and tell me what you think is good and what could be done better.

Street riders- View the movie trailer here
Post #: 1
RE: Street riders - 13/12/2012 11:50:37 AM   
JSodha

Brilliant variation of shots and the soundtrack is amazing. The representation needs some work. I can see your targetin males but i think the use of some female sexuality might help to boost the target audience. The lighting needs some work in some sections of the trailer like at the end with the scenes that are in the dark. overall a really good trailer though.

(in reply to JSodha)
Post #: 2
RE: Street riders - 13/12/2012 11:52:29 AM   
JSodha

You need to work on the lighting as some of the lighting is quite poor and cant't really see what is going on in some of the scenes. Ned some work on the characters in the trailer as well as there should be some females in the trailer to help encourage the male audience more

(in reply to JSodha)
Post #: 3
RE: Street riders - 13/12/2012 11:53:44 AM   
JSodha

Not a bad trailer but need to work on the narrative of it as I can't really pin point what is happening in the movie as only one aspect of the biking is being shown. What about the rest of the narrative?

(in reply to JSodha)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Filmmakers' Workshop >> Street riders Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI