Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Samuel L. Jackson Talks Star Wars VII

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Samuel L. Jackson Talks Star Wars VII Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Samuel L. Jackson Talks Star Wars VII - 10/12/2012 6:34:39 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
Nooooooooooo - 10/12/2012 6:34:39 PM   
mjscarface

It was characters like his that made the prequels such a po-faced mess.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
He had a great death scene... - 10/12/2012 6:41:07 PM   
Cool Breeze

...so lets just leave it there ok Sam?

Post #: 3
What are you missing? aT-aT - 10/12/2012 7:29:43 PM   
JediBobster

Strechy strech?

Post #: 4
No thanks Sam, stay far far away from it - 10/12/2012 9:11:56 PM   
Jamie_M

We're trying to completely erase those prequels from living memory and start fresh, so glad Lucas is out of the picture, this is exactly the kinda thing he would of done! Do ya know he brought back Maul into that Clone Wars cartoon, haha, yeah I know, getting cut in half and falling down a bottomless pit didn't quiet do the job, he had a mechanical bottom half shaped like a spider when he came back,,,, oh George!!

Post #: 5
Jurassic Park too - 10/12/2012 9:36:59 PM   
sifter132

Have heard this theory with Samuel L Jackson's character (ray Arnold) coming back for Jurassic Park 4 - after all they showed only his detached arm in the first JP...the rest of him could be anywhere! The dude just loves to act - I'd love to see him get a cameo somewhere in the new Star Wars stuff.

Post #: 6
- 11/12/2012 1:26:32 AM   
blindlemonpie

Desperation from Sam who is fast becoming a straight to DVD joke (and the worst character in The Avengers). We need to get as far away from the three dud prequels and anything associated with the Clone Wars (which has been done to death) as possible.

Post #: 7
Have I missed something entirely from the last 30 years? - 11/12/2012 3:04:15 PM   
chris wootton

But, I never thought Obi Wan was already dead when he appeared in episode 4

Post #: 8
- 11/12/2012 4:58:45 PM   
LSJShez

Jackson never sat right for me in Star Wars. He always felt like stunt casting, looked a twat during the battle in Clones; and Lucas folding and giving him a purple lightsaber was his biggest sell out ever. Even bigger than the sale to Disney!

Post #: 9
On the other hand... - 12/12/2012 11:12:27 AM   
Funk_Knight

I liked Sam in Star Wars. I liked Mace Windu. Liked the Purple Sabre. Liked the prequels. Saw Star Wars when I was 4 in 1977. Love the whole thing. I love the Clone Wars, Love The Old Republic Era, Love the New Jedi Order Era. Love the Legacy Era (just not sure about the Cade Skywalker Legacy Comic). Star Wars spans about 5000 years now. More if you count Dawn of the Jedi. Would like Mace to 'return' - but maybe in a book or comic...(?) Outside of that maybe a recording from history is a cool idea for Episode VII - as long as its a good script! That were the prequels were weakest. All things lead from the script. Still - there was (for me) far more to like than not like. The story and concept were still excellent. George Lucas is a genius - a brilliant story teller, just not a very good script writer. Yep I love all of Star Wars! (Uh oh... just made myself unpopular! Oh well!!!).

Post #: 10
Peter Pan of Pap - 13/1/2013 1:18:58 PM   
haranjen

I think this is completely possible, since S.L.J refuses to age in real life. The guy's 64 but still looks as good as he did on that A-Team episode he appeared in back in the 80's.

Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Samuel L. Jackson Talks Star Wars VII Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI