Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Latest Jack Reacher Clip Online

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Latest Jack Reacher Clip Online Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Latest Jack Reacher Clip Online - 5/12/2012 9:25:41 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
He may not be 6.5ft.. - 5/12/2012 9:25:41 PM   
darkhart

.. but I'm hopeful that Jacks character and the way the books read, translates on to the screen to produce a hit film deserved of the brilliant novels.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
great scene! - 6/12/2012 12:37:52 AM   
tysmuse

I'd much rather have Tom Cruise in all his 5.5ft glory be convincingly Reacher-esque than some 6.5ft bruiser who can't act.

Post #: 3
Reaching for new heights. - 6/12/2012 12:56:35 AM   
Fallen Giant

I must say I never had a problem with the whole height difference thing just wanted an actor less known who hadn't had so many big roles so when you saw him on the film you thought that's Jack Reacher not that's Tom Cruise he's Playing Jack Reacher. But after seeing the footage not just his fighting but also his style and wit in his performance I really have a good feeling about this. I'm excited!!

Post #: 4
Looks ok - 6/12/2012 12:50:36 PM   
JamesMrVain

I dont like that Tom Cruise is reacher if I am honest. I think this guy should have been.. Was in the unit as a special ops guy and looks the part in my mind. Take a look.

http://goo.gl/Rm2wE

Post #: 5
Great Clip! - 6/12/2012 4:24:23 PM   
TPM007

Okay Tom - You have my attention...

(in reply to JamesMrVain)
Post #: 6
Aaaaannnnd.... still no. - 8/12/2012 7:01:22 AM   
IainPurdie

I love the books, and I generally have nothing against Cruise's films (well, the action ones, not the ones where he attempts to "act"), but no. This scene just doesn't work for me at all. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it does hinge around Cruise's acting and ability to fit the role. They're just not gelling for me at all.

Ah well, given that I've had to plummet from 20+ films a month to maybe one film every 2 months (new baby!) at least it means I can take this one out of my decision pile.

Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Latest Jack Reacher Clip Online Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI