Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: please god no

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> RE: please god no Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: please god no - 11/12/2012 9:49:21 PM   
rawlinson

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze

And if you hate his movies so much why do you keep watching them? TDKR is the third in this series and you are still watching! Do yourself a favour and dont watch any more of his films if you dislike him so much.

Cool Breeze, will you be taking your own advice and not commenting on Craig Bond again?

(in reply to Cool Breeze)
Post #: 91
RE: please god no - 11/12/2012 9:54:54 PM   
DancingClown

quote:

ORIGINAL: rawlinson

quote:

And if you hate his movies so much why do you keep watching them? TDKR is the third in this series and you are still watching! Do yourself a favour and dont watch any more of his films if you dislike him so much.

Cool Breeze, will you be taking your own advice and not commenting on Craig Bond again?

Astronomic Tune Boy

'The town knew darkness, and darkness was enough.'

"Storm just bleeewwww me away..."

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 92
RE: please god no - 11/12/2012 10:10:37 PM   
Cool Breeze

quote:

ORIGINAL: rawlinson

quote:

Only if you bring it up

But since you have, i am following my own advice and have not watched Skyfall.And unlike Dannyboy i wont be calling anyone a '' fanboy '' for liking Craig ( Even though he stinks as Bond ).

Just to stay on topic,id like to see more of Anne Hathaways Selina Kyle.Maybe a prequel? The ending of TDKR seems to suggest she retires from her life of crime.

'' Iv played Oskar Schindler, Michael Collins, Rob Roy Mcgregor, even ZEUS for gods sake! No one is going to believe me to be a green grocer! ''

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 93
RE: please god no - 11/12/2012 10:18:12 PM   
Dirk Miggler

A prequel in keeping with Nolans style would work for sure, I think it would give it instant credibility among audiences.

I just don't see it happening as it might be jarring for audiences with all this JLA shite we are going to get spoon-fed.

< Message edited by Dirk Miggler -- 11/12/2012 10:21:04 PM >

(in reply to Cool Breeze)
Post #: 94
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> RE: please god no Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI