Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Life Of Pi

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> Life Of Pi Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Life Of Pi - 30/11/2012 6:51:21 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
RE: - 11/12/2012 1:14:23 AM   
nhassell

In a year filled with disappointments and films you really want to be good, and just arn't, this is a bonafide five-star film. I must admit, I have not read the book (hell, I had not even heard of it before I saw the trailer for the film) but the story was engaging, emotional and beautifually acted. Special effects are not bad either!

See it.

This Is The End - ***
Man Of Steel - ***
The Great Gatsby - ***
Iron Man 3 - ***
Evil Dead - ***
Post #: 2
RE: BEAUTIFULLY DONE - 11/12/2012 7:42:45 PM   
Hood_Man

I don't want to say much, but I really liked this film. The ship sinking in particular stands out, as being a genuinely frightening scene. And Richard Parker was adorable, and very realistically animated (IMHO).
Post #: 3
RE: BEAUTIFULLY DONE - 11/12/2012 10:06:25 PM   
Dirk Miggler

It strikes me as one of those films that I will keep holding off on watching only to end up loving it when I eventually do. That said, I just don't fancy it. If that makes sense.

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 4
RE: BEAUTIFULLY DONE - 11/12/2012 10:48:54 PM   
Qwerty Norris

Out of interest.

To the people who've seen this, do you reckon it would be better to witness it in 3D the first time round? Or do the strengths of the film ensure that it doesn't really matter?

I could be wrong, but like Hugo it seems to winning over some of the 3D sceptics a fair bit.

Qwerty's Top 10 of 2013 (so far)

1. Zero Dark Thirty
2. No
3. A Hijacking
4. Behind the Candelabra
5. In The Fog
6. Good Vibrations
7. McCullin
8. Beyond the Hills
9. The Place Beyond the Pines
10. Wreck-it Ralph

(in reply to Dirk Miggler)
Post #: 5
RE: BEAUTIFULLY DONE - 11/12/2012 11:33:37 PM   
nhassell

quote:

ORIGINAL: Qwerty Norris

Out of interest.

To the people who've seen this, do you reckon it would be better to witness it in 3D the first time round? Or do the strengths of the film ensure that it doesn't really matter?

I could be wrong, but like Hugo it seems to winning over some of the 3D sceptics a fair bit.
I'd say see it in 3D first, as it does really compliment the outstanding special effects, and if you enjoy the film enough, see it again in 2D.

Probably the film of the year for me.

This Is The End - ***
Man Of Steel - ***
The Great Gatsby - ***
Iron Man 3 - ***
Evil Dead - ***

(in reply to Qwerty Norris)
Post #: 6
RE: Beautiful, but lacking 'oomph' - 13/12/2012 9:09:15 AM   
denius88

Very nice movie i watch this movie at last week special effects are to good. full entertaining movie.
Post #: 7
RE: BEAUTIFULLY DONE - 16/12/2012 10:39:24 PM   
MASH4077

quote:

ORIGINAL: Qwerty Norris

Out of interest.

I saw it today, it was fantastic. I saw the 2D version and it looked stunning. There's parts where you could see how 3D would look great BUT there are lots of places where it's the bright colours and lighting/contrast are what really strike you, so I would be worried that the 3D version would lessen that side of it. I intend to catch it in 3D sometime soon though!

Best advice I can say is to make sure to watch it at the cinema, find the biggest screen possible, it's never going to look as good at home.

And I agree with what's said about the animation of Richard Parker, for the most part you know that it must be CGI but looks completely real.

Don't go that way. NEVER go that way.

West End Map: http://goo.gl/maps/NQ0A8

Post #: 8
Utterly stunning - 17/12/2012 9:43:01 AM   
howiet1971

As Life of Pi is one of my favourite books, I entered the cinema with trepidation, knowing that the chance of this being anywhere near as fascinating as the book would be very slim.

Kudos to Ang Lee; the film is remarkable. Utterly beautiful to look at (I saw the incredible 3d version) and cohesive, perhaps more so than the book! I can't think of anything major missing from the book, except that the book throws up more questions about religion and whether animals are better off in zoos than the wild, but it is inconsequential to the film.

Matches Avatar in its beauty and quality of 3D, one fo my top 3 films of 2012. I will be seeing it again.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 9
RE: Utterly stunning - 17/12/2012 10:49:24 AM   
The Duck Returns

I have reservations about going to see a film about a man who knocks about on a boat with a Tiger.

(in reply to howiet1971)
Post #: 10
Definitely worth watching - 17/12/2012 12:28:18 PM   
PlanetNish_dotcom

I knew nothing about the film or the book when I went to see it and I really REALLY enjoyed it. Simply put, a good film, Beautiful to watch.

Post #: 11
- 17/12/2012 12:30:18 PM   
dunstabledoug

The book is fantastic and for anyone to have made a coherent, watchable film from it is a triumph in itself. The fact that the trailer looks superb and the reviews are all fantastic have swayed me; I'm off to see it (possibly in 3-D as well, something I wouldn't normally bother with) and expect it to become my favourite film of the year after some disappointments (Batman, Skyfall)...

Post #: 12
- 17/12/2012 12:30:20 PM   
dunstabledoug

The book is fantastic and for anyone to have made a coherent, watchable film from it is a triumph in itself. The fact that the trailer looks superb and the reviews are all fantastic have swayed me; I'm off to see it (possibly in 3-D as well, something I wouldn't normally bother with) and expect it to become my favourite film of the year after some disappointments (Batman, Skyfall)...

Post #: 13
RE: Life Of Pi - 18/12/2012 1:13:01 PM   
SarahBanks195

Just came across this and it's really interesting, as Ang Lee talks about and answers questions about the Life of Pi, now really excited to go see it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=229vKIGbxrI#

Post #: 14
Life Of Pi - 20/12/2012 5:07:14 PM   
Whistler

Ang Lee has produced an immensely gripping, emotive and altogether ambitious film, bolstered by stunning cinematography and sublimely slick editing. The 3D is also used quite nicely, giving the picture lots of depth rather than just having things fly out at us, although I would still argue it's not completely necessary. The core relationship between Pi and Richard Parker is wonderfully done, and it did make me shed a few tears. A quite spectacular piece of work.

Post #: 15
DAZZLING STUFF!!! - 20/12/2012 8:49:47 PM   
Ramone87

A Masterful adaption from Director Ang lee!!

From the start off you can tell Ang lee is releshing every frame of this movie,..a first time using 3D to full effect. We are first introduced to a middel aged Pi (Irrfan Khan) recollecting his experience at sea to writer (Rafe Spall) in present day and what unfolds is wonderful to watch.

From it's opening shots of natural beauty,..from humming birds darting towards the screen, to the landscapes of Pondicherry india, there has been real attention to detail lavished on depicting Yan Martel's 'unfilmable' book.

We encounter a young Piscine Patel, coping with not only the mysteries of life and god but being referred to as a bucket of piss by class mates as he goes about his school life. Ang lee represents the crises of faith not only in the young Pi but in his science devoted father (Adil Hussain) too. 'Don't get fooled by fancy lights and religious nonsense' he quips as they attend many religious gatherings where our young hero is introduced to every God religion has to offer.

So curious as he is decides to worship ALL of them. It makes for great drama as his father becomes tired of his directionless son,..'You must choose one path' he quips again at the dinner table..,

But once their Zoo buisness folds, they decide to head to Canada to try thier luck. But once they board the ship they head into a storm where the ship sinks in stunning style and the young Pi Patel is left stranded on a life boat, with at first a Heyena, Zebra and then just a Tiger for company....You would think with just newcomer Suraj Sharma and a breathtaking CGI tiger for company this film sinks, but he keep's it afloat throughout his periless journey into the ocean with a touching and tender performance.

With his Tiger named 'Richard Parker' they embark on an epic quest of survival taking them to the depths of the ocean, marvelling at flying fish, witnessing a collassal whale diving out of the sea to an island inhabited by thousands of meerkats....Ang Lee has a great time dazzling us with colour, beauty and great use of his 3D tools.

It all moves at a perfect pace where you are allowed to become truly fond of lonley Pi and his Tiger and the closing final builds to a rewarding and genuinley moving conclusion,...all in all, one of Ang Lee's finest movies to date!!

GO SEE IT!!!

Post #: 16
RE: Life Of Pi - 20/12/2012 10:01:47 PM   
R W

Since its publication back in 2001, Canadian author Yann Martelís much loved fantasy adventure novel Life of Pi, which was described by Barack Obama as "an elegant proof of God, and the power of storytelling", had tried to be in the process of adaptation for almost a decade. Following the numerous attempts by auteurs like M. Night Shyamalan, Alfonso Cuarůn and Jean-Pierre Jeunet, the book was considered unfilmable, although after works such as Lord of the Rings and Watchmen, anythingís possible and in this case, Ang Lee proved it.

Approached by a young writer (Rafe Spall) who is looking for inspiration for a book, Pi Patel (Irrfan Khan) tells his life story. As a young boy (Suraj Sharma), his family decide to close the zoo and move his family to Canada but when their freighter sinks after a heavy storm, Pi becomes the only survivor and is stranded in the Pacific Ocean on a lifeboat with a Bengal tiger named Richard Parker.

Transferring the story of Yann Martelís book to the big screen is quite the challenge, as the bookís narrative is told in two alternating points of view, which were the titular protagonist and the visiting writer who in reality is Martel himself. Tackling the novelís ideas of religion, adventure and fantasy, David Mageeís screenplay does a terrific job at condensing the different strands and makes the story simply told by Pi towards the writer who is the audienceís perspective. The first act shows Piís life before the great adventure, as he humorously explains the source of his name, while exploring the different religions as proof for the existence of God which becomes a key element to what follows ahead.

The main events of the story which is Piís long survival on a lifeboat through the Pacific Ocean with the company of numerous animals, particularly a Bengal tiger, is the main reason why the book was seen as a big challenge to adapt. This film could not have been made ten years before, but the technology of today is what the film possible as the visual effects are stunning enough to match the quality of Avatar, as displayed in one of the scariest shipwrecks as well as an island showing the largest number of meerkats (or ďTimonsĒ) ever on screen.

Being the first director to tackle a CGI Hulk which had a mixed response, Ang Lee has greatly improved the VFX department this time around as he gets a great performance from Richard Parker, a tiger which you canít tell which is real or CG, yet it doesnít matter as the scenes between him and his human companion are full of thrills, laughs and tears. Played by numerous performers such as the middle-aged Irrfan Khan and the central player Suraj Sharma, Pi Patel is a truly compelling protagonist as he lets you express different emotions throughout his journey, especially when played by Sharma who makes a fearless acting debut. Whether you believe in God or not, you will believe in Pi.

If thereís one thing that Life of Pi achieves at more than James Cameronís smurf epic and even Martin Scorseseís Hugo, is 3D. Supporting Claudio Mirandaís beautiful cinematography, the filmís use of 3D enhances the environments such as the never-ending ocean, and present fantasy sequences to rival the creation of the universe from Terrence Malickís The Tree of Life.

Following the many attempts at bringing this celebrated book to the big screen and the idea of it being unfilmable, Ang Lee presents a visual masterpiece with masterful storytelling told in simplicity, while presenting the best 3D so far.

Post #: 17
Usual over rated junk - 21/12/2012 12:46:32 AM   
J_BUltimatum

Will give the director this. It looks great. Apart from that, however, it is one boring and just down right awful film. How this is up for awards is beyond me! I wouldn't recommend this snooze fest to my worst enemy!!

Post #: 18
Excellent but miserable! - 21/12/2012 11:31:41 AM   
losthighway

I've never read the book so knew nothing of the story/ending and I thought the trailer with Coldplay's 'Paradise' looked incredible. I went in quite excited... What I found was an oddity... A film released at Christmas that is being sold as a family film yet it is unbelieveably downbeat throughout, is definitely not a film for kids (they'll get bored tbh!) and with numerous scenes of animals in distress (albeit CGI ones). Oh and that ending which will piss all over your Xmas pud!!

I think Life of Pi is a beautiful looking film, it certainly kept my attention throughout its 2hrs plus running time but my god, it is miserable (those 'uplifting' and 'miraculous' quotes on the adverts are somewhat misleading!) and I won't lie I actually shed a tear at one point... and then as I said, that ending which is unbelieveably bleak for a PG film. My only other criticism is that it turns into a live action version of The Jungle Book at one point too!

This is a film which deserves to be experienced with very little knowledge about it. I should point out i'm an atheist so some of the religious discussion is quite amusing and like I say the visuals within the film are lush. Also, I didn't have a problem with that ending like some have, it just left me low for the rest of the day! I think this one will divide opinion...

Overall: 4/5

< Message edited by losthighway -- 21/12/2012 11:43:35 AM >

The secret to becoming a star is knowing how to behave like one.

(in reply to J_BUltimatum)
Post #: 19
RE: Excellent but miserable! - 21/12/2012 3:49:43 PM   
Wild about Wilder

Saw this in 3D 1st one since Jim Carrey in A Christmas Carol gotta say it's the best I've seen BUT! I still have concerns with the loss of brightness, thought the young actor (Suraj Sharma) who played the lead character while he was on the boat was fantastic though, will see it again in 2D if just to put my mind to rest.
On the whole a thoroughly enjoyable film a life affirming 4/5

< Message edited by Wild about Wilder -- 21/12/2012 3:52:10 PM >

(in reply to losthighway)
Post #: 20
RE: Excellent but miserable! - 21/12/2012 8:42:31 PM   
Qwerty Norris

Seen this today - and I was not prepared for it at all.

Struggling to articulate my words at the moment, but what I can say is Ang Lee played my emotions like a violin.

Genuinely moved by what was an extraordinarily rich & beautiful-looking film.

Do not be put off by the Coldplay-soundtracked trailer. It's so much better than that.

Even at this late stage, one of the films of the year.

5/5

1. Zero Dark Thirty
2. No
3. A Hijacking
4. Behind the Candelabra
5. In The Fog
6. Good Vibrations
7. McCullin
8. Beyond the Hills
10. Wreck-it Ralph

(in reply to Wild about Wilder)
Post #: 21
RE: Excellent but miserable! - 21/12/2012 8:45:45 PM   
Qwerty Norris

quote:

ORIGINAL: J_BUltimatum

Will give the director this. It looks great. Apart from that, however, it is one boring and just down right awful film. How this is up for awards is beyond me! I wouldn't recommend this snooze fest to my worst enemy!!

1. Zero Dark Thirty
2. No
3. A Hijacking
4. Behind the Candelabra
5. In The Fog
6. Good Vibrations
7. McCullin
8. Beyond the Hills
10. Wreck-it Ralph

Post #: 22
possible spoilers - 23/12/2012 12:26:40 AM   
Ace Rothstein

I thought this was a remarkable film... those expecting family friendly escapism may get a few nasty shocks as despite the films PG certificate, it has its dark moments. The film is full of astonishing technical achievements like the famous CGI Richard Parker but it is also one of artistic accomplishments.... the conclusion in particular made me question both the nature of storytelling and religion... I hope this earns an audience in the UK as it is vastly superior to other, more generic winter blockbusters out.

Post #: 23
RE: possible spoilers - 23/12/2012 12:45:59 AM   
Private Hudson

I thought it was actually very disappointing. I was expecting a lot more I think since the story was supposed to be incredible. Eh? Boy survives shipwreck. Boy ends up on boat with Tiger. A couple of minor incidents take place, but a film like Castaway did the solitude better and I was more moved by a Volleyball floating away than anything in this movie.

I did like the ending, which I won't spoil.

Okay so it is a parable about Faith and God, but it was a bit heavy handed. Being a bit more subtle surely would have been better?

Three stars for me, but the CGI was very good. I probably should have seen this in 3D and The Hobbit in 2D!

Watch my spoof movie of FULL METAL JACKET here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCGRWVvM-Zo&feature=plcp&context=C31ca298UDOEgsToPDskJ4_UorjolrWTaxEGMj5GO0

(in reply to Ace Rothstein)
Post #: 24
Life of Pi - 23/12/2012 10:21:30 AM   
ajm1991

Slicing the best units from the novel, as squeezing to the most with the aid of his own visions, visual effects & a live script, Ang Lee delivers a gracefully realized, visually gorgeous, and emotionally powerful film. My Detailed Review Here: http://ajmreviews.blogspot.in/2012/11/life-of-pi_30.html

Post #: 25
RE: Life of Pi - 23/12/2012 3:39:33 PM   
Dr Lenera

Pi Patel, an immigrant from Pondicherry in India living in Canada, is approached by a local novelist who has been referred to him by his ďuncleĒ (a family friend), believing that Piís life story would make a great book. Pi relates how he was originally named Piscine Molitor after a French swimming pool but changed his name to Pi because he was tired of being taunted with the nickname ďPissing PatelĒ. His family owned a local zoo, and Pi took an interest in the animals, especially a Bengal tiger named Richard Parker. When Pi was 16 and experiencing first love, his father decided to close the zoo and move his family to Canada, and sell the zoo animals. Their ship encountered a heavy storm and sunk, killing everyone except for Pi, who was thrown into a lifeboat by a lifeguard. He found that he is sharing the boat with some of the animalsÖ..

Even though I found his Hulk, considered a failure by its studio because it was different from the typical samey superhero exercise, to be amongst the best and certainly the most interesting movie to come from Marvel, Iíve never really considered Ang Lee to be as good as the majority of critics regard him as. Heís an intelligent but cold, analytical director; look at Brokeback Mountain, superbly made in every way but unfeeling and mechanical. Life Of Pi, from a book that Alfonso Cuaron, Jean-Pierre Jeunet and M.Night Shyamalan all considered filming, might be the best film heís ever made. I wouldnít say itís perfect; it seems to me somewhat confused in its message, the last ten minutes are pointless and the special effects, though mostly very good, are occasionally poor, especially when seen in 3D, which has burdened the film somewhat. It is though a rather beautiful, haunting picture though, with a unique texture to it which raises it considerably above the many much-hyped disappointments of this year. For once, I walked out of the cinema pretty satisfied.

Now much has been made of the fact that this has been misleadingly marketed as a Ďfamily flickí, the kind that parents take their kids to rather than the kids go to see with their mates. I donít think the marketing is misleading at all. Yes, the film is slower paced than the hyper fast kidís stuff you usually get these days, has mature themes and contains things like death and animals in distress, but thatís what the parents are there for isnít it?, to explain and maybe comfort. At the showing I saw, there were quite a few adults with kids and I didnít hear a murmur from them. If this film had been made in the 60ís it would have been considered a family film. Nowadays, because it doesnít feature talking animals or fart gags, itís thought of as being unsuitable for children. A really sad sign of the times. This and Hugo are the kind of movie kids should be seeing to make them think and learn, even if in the end adults will probably get more from them.

Any suspense is somewhat lessened when we know straight away that Pi survived his ordeal, and Iím not sure that the framing device is essential. Still, the early flashback scenes, taken at a pace which is faster than usual for Lee, are done with the minimum of fuss as well as showing off the beauty of India [well, as long as you donít think of Slumdog Millionaire]. Scenes where Pi begins to follow three different religions may strike some as pointless, but certainly intrigued me as someone who was brought up a Christian and as a teenager found it ceased to speak to me so gave up on it. Religions are constantly at odds with each other, but in the end they are all founded on the same principles, so why not follow more than one? Than we have the scene where Pi first meets Richard Parker [called so because of a clerical error], and despite all the praise that has been lavished on the CGI effects, I was dreading it. However, I was wrong. Right from the first shot of him, he totally convinces as an living animal except for close-ups of his face. Think of Aslan in the first two Narnia movies [not so much the third] but with the quality tripled.

Itís quite some time before we find ourselves at sea and when we do, we have a vivid storm sequence which is quite frightening but is at times quite blurry from the 3D. As with The Hobbit, I saw Life Of Pi in 3D because Iím a busy bee at the moment and just did not have time to see an available 2D showing. With this particular film, I would say that the 3D detracts from the experience. Some bits are too dark, others look a mess. Sometimes Lee has a bit of fun with things coming out of the screen but for the most part he concentrates on that Ďdepth of fieldí crap that people like Ridley Scott say is the best use of what is just a gimmick. The 3D also means that when there is a weak effect, like the brief appearance of a dolphin which doesnít even look finished, it looks worse than it would have looked in 2D. Generally the technical side of things succeeds more than fails; the water, which often looks bad when done digitally, mostly looks great, if not really much of an advance on The Perfect Storm. The animals all look good and I did forget about the bluescreen for much of the time because I was engrossed in what was happening.

You may wonder how a film which spends two thirds of the time in a boat with a boy and a tiger can be engrossing, but it most certainly is, being both a riveting tale of survival and a slightly fantastical adventure story, with happenings like a sudden huge shower of flying fish just when Pi and the tiger are starving, and a really atmospheric diversion on an island which is not only carnivorous but seems to be almost alive, things which canít really happen, but you buy anyway. Claudio Miranda photographs this film stunningly, with some shots of a truly awe-inspiring nature which make this probably the best photographed film of the year. Sometimes the boat even appears to sail in the sky because the water is so clear. Lee even lets us see inside Piís head sometimes, turning a solar system in a comic into a gaudy psychedelic spectacle and delving deep under the sea where all the animals have died but seem to be swimming around in some kind of heaven or hell. Meanwhile the relationship between boy and tiger manages to be both touching and amusing without lapsing into comic hi-jinks or sentimentality until towards near the end, where it is justified. Even here, Parker never ceases to be a wild carnivore. The film seems to be commenting on our love of animals and how we sometimes pointlessly humanise them.

The supposed twist at the end isnít really much a twist and adds an unnecessary complication to the story, while Pi may claim his tale will make his listener believe in God but seems to be more a celebration of human fortitude and resilience. I donít see the film as supporting religion at all, but I guess this is one of those stories that you can take something away from whatever you beliefs. Life Of Pi introduces a brilliant new actor in Suraj Sharmar. He does superbly in a role which requires virtually every human emotion and I hope he will stick around. Thereís a great deal of score in this film, but Michael Danna does a great job, moving effortlessly from music that evokes the sights and sounds of India to more conventional scoring. I have not read the book on which Life Of Pi is based, but Lee and his team have mostly succeeded in carrying off a very difficult project. Thoroughly recommendedÖ.but see it in 2D.

Rating: 8/10

< Message edited by Dr Lenera -- 23/12/2012 9:37:29 PM >

check out more of my reviews on http://horrorcultfilms.co.uk/

(in reply to ajm1991)
Post #: 26
RE: Life of Pi - 24/12/2012 7:53:41 AM   
Qwerty Norris

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dr Lenera

I wouldnít say itís perfect; it seems to me somewhat confused in its message, the last ten minutes are pointless and the special effects, though mostly very good, are occasionally poor, especially when seen in 3D, which has burdened the film somewhat.

I would disagree, I think it's a perfect metaphor for the whole idea of religion - and this is coming from a non-believer.

As for the poor effects, serves you right for seeing it in 3D!

Glad you liked it though.

1. Zero Dark Thirty
2. No
3. A Hijacking
4. Behind the Candelabra
5. In The Fog
6. Good Vibrations
7. McCullin
8. Beyond the Hills
10. Wreck-it Ralph

(in reply to Dr Lenera)
Post #: 27
RE: Life of Pi - 24/12/2012 11:30:30 AM   
maxcarig

this movie sucks and it's disappoint me.

Post #: 28
RE: Life of Pi - 24/12/2012 5:56:02 PM   
Private Hudson

Apparently the author ripped off the central story idea from another book called "Max and the Cats". Oh and look up what happened to the real Richard Parker.

But I do think it worked well as a metaphor about religion.

And I thought the CGI was pretty good.

I just think I went in with higher expectations than I should have. I except I will grow to love it even more as time goes by. But I really want to read the book now.

Watch my spoof movie of FULL METAL JACKET here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCGRWVvM-Zo&feature=plcp&context=C31ca298UDOEgsToPDskJ4_UorjolrWTaxEGMj5GO0

(in reply to maxcarig)
Post #: 29
I give it slighly over 3.14........... - 25/12/2012 12:34:40 PM   
filmsunlimited

Having read the book, I was looking forward to witnessing, hopefully, a successful interpretation of the tale.
There are some visually stunning sections of the film. However, there are aspects of the book that are simply left out (ie. the diffetrent plans about what to do with Richard Barker was which I regar as unforgivable.) The ending of the book (and the film) you will wither love or despise, considering an unnecessary com[plication to an otherwise amazing story ()I think the klatter, make yur own mind up.)

Out of this and The Hobbit, I know which I prefer and it aint Middle Earth!

Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> Life Of Pi Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News††|††Empire Blog††|††Movie Reviews††|††Future Films††|††Features††|††Video Interviews††|††Image Gallery††|††Competitions††|††Forum††|††Magazine††|††Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI