Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2013 - Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Lists and Top 10s >> RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2013 - Discussion Thread Page: <<   < prev  42 43 [44] 45 46   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2013 - Discus... - 2/2/2013 11:02:03 AM   
elab49

I saw Django - it's Silver Linings that was out of circ but it's getting a showing this week in Edinburgh. I'm trying to see if it's on through the week as I have to go for a meeting there anyway so it would save the trip today.

I liked Lincoln. It reminded me a lot of the John Adams miniseries though. The only gripe I can think of against Day Lewis is he shouldn't have won his last Oscar, but at least he deserves this one. The odd person forgets they're not on a stage, I think. But yes - very John Adams.

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 1291
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2013 - Discus... - 2/2/2013 11:04:08 AM   
rawlinson

Surprisingly good considering how bad Spielberg can be when he does this kind of stuff, isn't it? What about Django, you hate it?

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 1292
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2013 - Discus... - 2/2/2013 11:16:49 AM   
elab49

Um. A bit more difficult. Parts I enjoyed, more I didn't. Too flabby and my attention drifted at parts (lots of the length just bad direction - Django mad, surreptitious shot of going for gun, Django mad,surreptitious shot of going for gun, Django mad, surreptitious shot of going for gun, etc the overlong KKK stuff, and so on. Waltz's character was lost and didn't work as the buyer in the latter half, whereas was, I presume deliberately, supposed to be riffing on Mattie Ross a bit near the start, which I found amusing and he was fine then. The soundtrack was loud and obtrusive for 90% of the film. Tarantino always loses point for putting himself on screen - it's childish arrogance. Foxx didn't have the presence for the lead but wasn't off-puttingly bad. He should leave the humour to Blazing Saddles - a deliberate challenge, Brooks won by knockout within seconds of the start.

There was bits that worked and it's not remotely as bad as Inglorious Basterds. But not good.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 1293
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2013 - Discus... - 2/2/2013 11:26:11 AM   
Gimli The Dwarf

Elab, what did you think of Les Mis?

So, sir, we let him have it right up! And I have to report, sir, he did not like it, sir.

Fellow scientists, poindexters, geeks.

Yeah, Mr. White! Yeah, science!

Much more better!

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 1294
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2013 - Discus... - 2/2/2013 11:27:40 AM   
rawlinson

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

Um. A bit more difficult. Parts I enjoyed, more I didn't. Too flabby and my attention drifted at parts (lots of the length just bad direction - Django mad, surreptitious shot of going for gun, Django mad,surreptitious shot of going for gun, Django mad, surreptitious shot of going for gun, etc the overlong KKK stuff, and so on. Waltz's character was lost and didn't work as the buyer in the latter half, whereas was, I presume deliberately, supposed to be riffing on Mattie Ross a bit near the start, which I found amusing and he was fine then. The soundtrack was loud and obtrusive for 90% of the film. Tarantino always loses point for putting himself on screen - it's childish arrogance. Foxx didn't have the presence for the lead but wasn't off-puttingly bad. He should leave the humour to Blazing Saddles - a deliberate challenge, Brooks won by knockout within seconds of the start.

There was bits that worked and it's not remotely as bad as Inglorious Basterds. But not good.

I hope if Tarantino makes a sequel he calls it Django Mad.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 1295
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2013 - Discus... - 2/2/2013 11:28:15 AM   
elab49

Ear worm aside, I wasn't a fan. I'm not a fan of the story generally, I'm not a fan of the music/musical so it would have been a surprise if that had changed. It didn't.

quote:

(in reply to Gimli The Dwarf)
Post #: 1296
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2013 - Discus... - 2/2/2013 12:27:24 PM   
Qwerty Norris

quote:

The bit in bold is the key line here....

Qwerty's Top 10 of 2013 (so far)

1. Zero Dark Thirty
2. No
3. A Hijacking
4. Behind the Candelabra
5. In The Fog
6. Good Vibrations
7. McCullin
8. Beyond the Hills
9. The Place Beyond the Pines
10. Wreck-it Ralph

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 1297
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2013 - Discus... - 2/2/2013 1:01:42 PM   
matty_b

Six Degrees of Separation (Fred Schepisi)

Why did Will Smith never want to do anything as interesting as this again? As the young hustler who throws the lives of several of society's elite into chaos by pretending to be the son of Sidney Poitier, he gives a performance that suggests he would become much more of an actor than he actually has been. It's very funny at parts as the stuffy white people react in various apopolectic ways at being conned by him, although you feel that some of the satire has either faded or just not transferred very well from stage to screen. Stockard Channing is very good as the woman taken in and then obsessed by finding out who Smith really is and where he came from, while Donald Sutherland as her husband turns in another performance that shows he's one of the most underrated American actors of all time. (3.5)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze
Mattyb is a shining example of what the perfect Empire Forum member is.

(in reply to Qwerty Norris)
Post #: 1298
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2013 - Discus... - 2/2/2013 1:11:01 PM   
rawlinson

quote:

ORIGINAL: matty_b

Why did Will Smith never want to do anything as interesting as this again?

Are you suggesting Wild Wild West, I Am Legend or Pursuit of Happyness (aka PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEE GIVE ME AN OSCAR!!!!) aren't interesting?

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 1299
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2013 - Discus... - 2/2/2013 2:08:11 PM   
Rhubarb

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gram123

011) Sucker Punch (Zack Snyder, USA, 2011, BD) - 3.5

012) The Return of the Living Dead (Dan O'Bannon, USA, 1985, DVD) - 3.0

Two films that are both mental and pretty crappy, but in completely different ways.
Oscar Isaac was the best thing about SP. The skimpily-dressed OTT action was a bit of a headache-inducing Snyder-jerk that was kinda like sitting in your pants trying to force down a 3ft Crunchie while that bird from Goldfinger shouts at you. It reminded me a little of Casshern (as well as 300) in it's golden honeycomb hyper-CG world and that's probably not a good thing.

I'd gotten a bit of a zombie bug late last year (non-contagious), and sought out a few films from the genre I haven't seen. Return is a cheapo 80s horror-comedy that is mostly unfunny and unscary. It has some energy, sure, and for all the terrible acting from the youths, Don Calfa's Ernie and especially the overblown actions of James Karen's Frank were enjoyable.

Maybe I have these scores the wrong way round...

See I like ROTLD quite alot, thought it was good fun (its a struggle to be bothered by acting in a zombie movie). Sucker Punch was horribly boring though.

quote:

ORIGINAL: matty_b

Why did Will Smith never want to do anything as interesting as this again? As the young hustler who throws the lives of several of society's elite into chaos by pretending to be the son of Sidney Poitier, he gives a performance that suggests he would become much more of an actor than he actually has been. It's very funny at parts as the stuffy white people react in various apopolectic ways at being conned by him, although you feel that some of the satire has either faded or just not transferred very well from stage to screen. Stockard Channing is very good as the woman taken in and then obsessed by finding out who Smith really is and where he came from, while Donald Sutherland as her husband turns in another performance that shows he's one of the most underrated American actors of all time. (3.5)

Will Smiths a curious one, I think because of his descion to get obsessed with the Box Office and only make the biggest movies of all time, he's stuck in a weird place, where he has been impossibly successful, but future generations, who don't have the Fresh Prince nostalgia to make them feel warm toward him automatically are going to struggle to see what the fuss is all about, I think. Which is a bit of a shame, because he did have a fair bit in him, I think.

Team Ginge
WWLD?

quote:

ORIGINAL: FritzlFan

You organisational skills sicken me, Rhubarb.

Post #: 1300
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2013 - Discus... - 2/2/2013 2:13:48 PM   
rawlinson

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rhubarb

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gram123

011) Sucker Punch (Zack Snyder, USA, 2011, BD) - 3.5

012) The Return of the Living Dead (Dan O'Bannon, USA, 1985, DVD) - 3.0

Two films that are both mental and pretty crappy, but in completely different ways.
Oscar Isaac was the best thing about SP. The skimpily-dressed OTT action was a bit of a headache-inducing Snyder-jerk that was kinda like sitting in your pants trying to force down a 3ft Crunchie while that bird from Goldfinger shouts at you. It reminded me a little of Casshern (as well as 300) in it's golden honeycomb hyper-CG world and that's probably not a good thing.

I'd gotten a bit of a zombie bug late last year (non-contagious), and sought out a few films from the genre I haven't seen. Return is a cheapo 80s horror-comedy that is mostly unfunny and unscary. It has some energy, sure, and for all the terrible acting from the youths, Don Calfa's Ernie and especially the overblown actions of James Karen's Frank were enjoyable.

Maybe I have these scores the wrong way round...

See I like ROTLD quite alot, thought it was good fun

Yeah, me too. Great little horror.

quote:

Will Smiths a curious one, I think because of his descion to get obsessed with the Box Office and only make the biggest movies of all time, he's stuck in a weird place, where he has been impossibly successful, but future generations, who don't have the Fresh Prince nostalgia to make them feel warm toward him automatically are going to struggle to see what the fuss is all about, I think. Which is a bit of a shame, because he did have a fair bit in him, I think.

If I agree with this as well will you send me an animation list, tell me how far along you are in the Lit HoF and run another director poll?

(in reply to Rhubarb)
Post #: 1301
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2013 - Discus... - 2/2/2013 2:20:56 PM   
Rhubarb

Lit Hof, I'm nearing the end of Dante which is the last one. I would consider doing a directors poll again actually, but the problem is that i'm really lazy. When did you want animation lists by?

Team Ginge
WWLD?

quote:

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 1302
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2013 - Discus... - 2/2/2013 2:22:28 PM   
elab49

I think that's overstating the Fresh Prince thing tbh. Independence Day and Men in Black were massively successful because they were very enjoyable films - no-one gave Smith a by because of a TV sitcom. Even then I knew him best for this performance in Six Degrees rather than that. But it's hard to see him take that kind of risk now, sadly. I thought he was very good in the early part of I Am Legend, but if the blockbusters aren't working coming he probably needs to work out if he actually does want to act.

quote:

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 1303
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2013 - Discus... - 2/2/2013 2:23:32 PM   
rawlinson

It was originally by a few days ago, then I changed it to tomorrow, then I changed it to next Friday. You think you could put one together by then? Give TRM a nudge for me as well.

It's just you and Elab on last books for Lit HoF then.

Go on, run a poll. I'd do it, but I'll get a reputation as being obsessed with big polls.

(in reply to Rhubarb)
Post #: 1304
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2013 - Discus... - 2/2/2013 2:27:33 PM   
Rhubarb

quote:

I think that's overstating the Fresh Prince thing tbh. Independence Day and Men in Black were massively successful because they were very enjoyable films - no-one gave Smith a by because of a TV sitcom. Even then I knew him best for this performance in Six Degrees rather than that. But it's hard to see him take that kind of risk now, sadly. I thought he was very good in the early part of I Am Legend, but if the blockbusters aren't working coming he probably needs to work out if he actually does want to act.

I don't ness mean just the sitcom, (although the reach of that show is still kind of amazing) but the music too, and the fact that he was this huge loved guy at one point - pretty much everyone I know in my generation has a soft spot for him, even if they can't really list very much of his work that they really love. I agree with the latter point though - he can't pull in the blockbuster audience quite as easily now, so it would be interesting to see him go back to acting (or an album actually) but I dunno if he can be bothered when he can just put Jaden and Willow front and centre instead.

Team Ginge
WWLD?

quote:

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 1305
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2013 - Discus... - 2/2/2013 2:33:41 PM   
rawlinson

quote:

quote:

I don't ness mean just the sitcom, (although the reach of that show is still kind of amazing) but the music too, and the fact that he was this huge loved guy at one point - pretty much everyone I know in my generation has a soft spot for him, even if they can't really list very much of his work that they really love.

Yeah, I dislike most of his films, but Fresh Prince, Summertime, Boom Shake the Room = nostalgia central.

(in reply to Rhubarb)
Post #: 1306
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2013 - Discus... - 2/2/2013 3:22:22 PM   
impqueen

Hyde Park on Hudson (Roger Michell, 2012) UK
Franklin D. Roosevelt (Bill Murray) and his cousin (Laura Linney) engage in a love affair whilst King George VI (Samuel West) and Queen Elizabeth (Olivia Colman) visit for a weekend in 1939.

I wasn’t disappointed with Hyde Park but it wasn’t the film I imagined or wanted. I can see why it’s gotten some poor reviews but I do think the good bits out way the bad. The film has a haphazard charm where nothing really gels as well as it should and the dramatic moments fall weightlessly to the floor but there’s still pleasure to be found in its comedic moments and I for one wouldn’t mind a Liz and Bertie sitcom with West and Colman. As the philandering President Roosevelt Murray is effortlessly charming and an engaging presence it’s a small but lovely turn. In support Laura Linney as cousin (fifth or sixth or seventh?) Daisy is equally good though because of how the film is structured I don’t think either has much to do and their story/romance has a remoteness that scuppers the film’s unearned sentimental ending. Still it does have some fine performances and for me personally it’s always good to see Eleanor Bron and Olivia Williams. (3)

Yes, always.

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 1307
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2013 - Discus... - 2/2/2013 3:29:40 PM   
elab49

quote:

quote:

I don't ness mean just the sitcom, (although the reach of that show is still kind of amazing) but the music too, and the fact that he was this huge loved guy at one point - pretty much everyone I know in my generation has a soft spot for him, even if they can't really list very much of his work that they really love. I agree with the latter point though - he can't pull in the blockbuster audience quite as easily now, so it would be interesting to see him go back to acting (or an album actually) but I dunno if he can be bothered when he can just put Jaden and Willow front and centre instead.

I may have got your age wrong, but wouldn't you have been barely in your teens when Fresh Prince was on?

I'm not sure it was your age band eg that made him a megastar in films? Which already shows a lot of crossover.

< Message edited by elab49 -- 2/2/2013 3:30:42 PM >

quote:

(in reply to Rhubarb)
Post #: 1308
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2013 - Discus... - 2/2/2013 3:45:07 PM   
Rhubarb

quote:

quote:

quote:

I may have got your age wrong, but wouldn't you have been barely in your teens when Fresh Prince was on?

I'm not sure it was your age band eg that made him a megastar in films? Which already shows a lot of crossover.

I wasn't even a teenager when Fresh Prince finished (96 apparently, which would make me just ten), though I spent a fair bit of youth watching old ones/current ones during its run. Though I remember Boom Shake The Room etc from the time, so its possible I do have more nostalgia (though not sure that's the right word, if its still enjoyable) for his music, and certainly the era when his films started to be really big - I saw Men in Black etc at the cinema as a wide eyed teenager. So perhaps for my age band there was a hangover where he was already a star, so we get it, but I would be curious to know what those coming of age now, or in later generations will make of him - there are plenty of stars from previous eras that just don't quite make sense to later ones.

Team Ginge
WWLD?

quote:

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 1309
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2013 - Discus... - 2/2/2013 3:52:36 PM   
rawlinson

I don't think you needed to be a teenager to be a fan though, Fresh Prince used to be shown around 6pm on BBC2 on a weeknight, so you'd have a lot of younger kids watching it. And I remember the younger brothers and sisters of friends being really excited about Men in Black on its cinema release because of him being in it. And Boom Shake the Room was huge in around 93, younger kids pick up on that too. So you did have a generation of not just teens, but younger kids growing up knowing him not just as the guy who was in Men in Black, but being aware of him before those films because he was the Fresh Prince. There really was a generational icon status around him at the time.

(in reply to Rhubarb)
Post #: 1310
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2013 - Discus... - 2/2/2013 3:59:21 PM   
elab49

I didn't mean you had to be - I'm sure it was massive with kids too. I'm just querying the link between that and Smith's film career and what reliance there is on any kind of fondness for it, if any. I don't think Carlton becoming a latter years internet meme changes that either.

quote:

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 1311
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2013 - Discus... - 2/2/2013 4:01:59 PM   
rawlinson

I think the link is basically just that there's a lot of people at the moment still hoping he can pull off something special in his film career, and a large part of the reason people still have that kind of warmth comes from a childhood or teen years growing up with him on t.v. and in the charts rather than anything he's really done in the cinema. Because he's been in some entertaining films, but there's nothing really that's hit that same iconic status as the stuff he did pre-cinema.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 1312
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2013 - Discus... - 2/2/2013 4:33:48 PM   
elab49

I'm not sure I agree with that. Men in Black eg is far more recognisable to a lot of people to a US sitcom. Certainly outside the US - even within it, I'd guess blockbuster films trump a 20 year old sitcom for many?

quote:

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 1313
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2013 - Discus... - 2/2/2013 5:10:44 PM   
rawlinson

We're not talking about what he's recognised for most now. though We're talking about a generation of people who grew up with the Fresh Prince, who developed an affection for him as a performer from ten years of music and television under that name before he made Men in Black, who hold out hope he can do something really special in cinema because of that connection and that's why a lot of people are willing to look past some really really shit films, because they hope he can charm them again. I mean Men in Black, Independence Day, the success of those films wasn't down just to Smith. In Independence Day he's as much of an afterthought as any of the actors, Men in Black could have had anyone cast and it would still have stood a chance of success. Fresh Prince was tailored around Smith's persona, one he'd established for four/five years before the show. That is Will Smith to a lot of people.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 1314
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2013 - Discus... - 2/2/2013 5:26:32 PM   
MovieAddict247

quote:

ORIGINAL: rawlinson

I don't think you needed to be a teenager to be a fan though, Fresh Prince used to be shown around 6pm on BBC2 on a weeknight, so you'd have a lot of younger kids watching it. And I remember the younger brothers and sisters of friends being really excited about Men in Black on its cinema release because of him being in it. And Boom Shake the Room was huge in around 93, younger kids pick up on that too. So you did have a generation of not just teens, but younger kids growing up knowing him not just as the guy who was in Men in Black, but being aware of him before those films because he was the Fresh Prince. There really was a generational icon status around him at the time.

Fresh Prince was on at 6:20pm, just after the Simpsons. Those were glorious days.

VOTE NOW for your favourite vocalist - Empire's Favourite Voices

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 1315
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2013 - Discus... - 2/2/2013 5:29:12 PM   
rawlinson

See, MA remembers how joyous it was and she's depressingly young!

(in reply to MovieAddict247)
Post #: 1316
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2013 - Discus... - 2/2/2013 5:31:12 PM   
MovieAddict247

quote:

I've got back into the Fresh Prince recently; Viva show it. I forgot how incredible it was - everyone is fantastic, and the writing is brilliant.

VOTE NOW for your favourite vocalist - Empire's Favourite Voices

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 1317
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2013 - Discus... - 2/2/2013 5:32:18 PM   
SadFace

quote:

ORIGINAL: MovieAddict247

quote:

Fresh Prince was on at 6:20pm, just after the Simpsons. Those were glorious days.

Stop, you're getting me all nostalgic!

Tobias, you blowhard.

quote:

That's the most wrong I've ever seen someone be on this forum. And both Gimli and Elab post here.

Post #: 1318
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2013 - Discus... - 2/2/2013 5:33:50 PM   
rawlinson

quote:

ORIGINAL: MovieAddict247

quote:

I've got back into the Fresh Prince recently; Viva show it. I forgot how incredible it was - everyone is fantastic, and the writing is brilliant.

I was watching the Fresh Prince weekends hosted by Geoffrey last year.

Post #: 1319
RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2013 - Discus... - 2/2/2013 6:48:23 PM   
rick_7

*SOME SPOILERS*
The Queen of Versailles (Lauren Greenfield, 2012)
– A Wall Street timeshare shark and his trophy wife start building the biggest house in America – patterned after a certain French retreat – only to see the recession hit their finances. Hard. This "riches to rags" tale is a film about everything: love, greed, ambition, relationships, the financial crisis and – above all – the American Dream, providing vivid character portraits of the pair, their kids, their in-house staff and their employees, none of whom are quite what they seem at first glance. The former Miss Florida really loves her husband (goodness knows why), their adopted daughter starts by being a voice of reason before wealth consumes her – if not her self-awareness – and his bolshy businessman of a son turns out to be a lost kid desperate to side with his father even when it risks ruining the lot of them. It’s one of the best documentaries of the decade so far, full of hilarious details ("I didn't know we had a lizard," says one of the eight kids after they're admonished for not feeding it), but also blessed with a sadness, melancholia and wisdom that renders it far more than mere Schadenfreude. (4)

Helvetica (Gary Hustwit, 2007) – Perhaps I might have had a better time if I was more interested in fonts. What promises to be an intriguing look at the most divisive typeface this side of Comic Sans – the all-conquering Helvetica – too often turns pretentious and self-indulgent when trying to evaluate the role that fonts play in articulating, obscuring or subverting the message they’re meant to convey; in theory a very interesting idea. Much of the problem lies with the interviewees, who are mostly pretty insufferable, either talking very pedantically about letter shape or spouting hideously superficial Sugar Ape-like bollocks. One very confusing American graphic designer says, hopefully joking, that Helvetica was “the font of the Iraq War”. Tsk, you can sponsor anything these days. There are some insights about the homogeneity of corporate identity, and the very likeable David Carson tells an amusing story about a Bryan Ferry interview, but the film is saturated with a self-importance that isn’t merited, loaded down as it is with industry chat, vague historical analysis and endless footage of signs written in the titular font. It’s also a bit difficult to tell what most of the people are saying (I had the subtitles on; they weren’t in Helvetica), while the guy who argues that a font on your MySpace profile (lol, MySpace) is as a great an expression of identity as your haircut has terrible hair. I got a bit bored. (2)

*Wendy Hiller fanboy*

Blog: DJANGO! DUMBO! DESPICABLE ME 2! Plus: other stuff.

"Nothin's really been right since Sam the Lion died."

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 1320
Page:   <<   < prev  42 43 [44] 45 46   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Lists and Top 10s >> RE: Top 100 Films I've Watched This Year: 2013 - Discussion Thread Page: <<   < prev  42 43 [44] 45 46   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI